SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:27 am

HEA wrote:Jordan is only following naz IG, right?
Jordan follows all F3 and has for a while. Fleur was one of the first girls he followed (The Spinoff talked about this in one of their podcasts).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:45 am

[quote="AllAboutLove"]@Karina I haven't read much up on Fleur but from her thread it sounds like she's been through a lot so maybe it accounts for a lot of her emotions?

With Jordan I actually think he tunes out all the girls. If I was more invested this season is have sc of him doing that for all F3 but from just the last episode I thought Jordan's BL at the 2on1 date with off with Naz. I'd say Jordan is more therapist to Naz than romantic suitor and he likes it when she is needy and he can do his dad/therapist thing. I actually didn't see much romance/interest from Jordan to Naz last episode and that he put her on the 2on1 was not exactly F1 thing to do IMO.

That being said this is Jordan so not sure. I just don't see him as into Naz last episodes as he may have been earlier on. [/quote]

@AllAboutLove you are right Jordans likes to be needed and slips into counsellor mode.It is sometimes frustrating because as you say there is no big love story here. Yet, Jordan keeps Naz and Fleur dangling as if their out bursts are some form of vindication that they really like him whereas the more confident, self assured ones i.e Gab are not chosen. I think Gab really cared for Jordan but she did not want to get pulled in to drama in fact comforted Fleur. Yet Erin remains quiet, gentle waiting she gets Jordan I think.....IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:53 am

@Karina IA  it's frustrating how Jordan does his counsellor mode thing but perhaps that's his way in relationships or just because he's just not that into someone so he reverts to counselor mode? I still don't think he is that into any of the girls but I would put Fleur as him being most into given she was early frontrunner and still there and that he said he didn't want to lose Fleur and he had the Fleur he "fell for" back last episode.  

With Erin I am not sure if she is quiet/laid back and this way solely because of her personality? IA she seems gentle and waiting but watching her on her 2nd SD and throughout the season I just don't think Erin is that into Jordan. Based on her recent Scout interview it sounds like she couldn't care less about being F1 and I don't get that feeling she said that because of heartbreak. She actually said she won't be heartbroken if she is rejected. laugh out loud Not sure though
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 am

Actually regarding Jordan's post i would assume he wouldnt post1the pic with sexy Naz in the middle if F1 is one of the two other girls. I mean you can want to throw people off but that might be hurtful for your chosen one.
Also Naz comment can be hurtful to any other F1.

So im thinking with that post:
1. Naz is F1 or
2. Naz is not the original F1 but now is

Imho

Looool
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Karina IA  it's frustrating how Jordan does his counsellor mode thing but perhaps that's his way in relationships or just because he's just not that into someone so he reverts to counselor mode? I still don't think he is that into any of the girls but I would put Fleur as him being most into given she was early frontrunner and still there and that he said he didn't want to lose Fleur and he had the Fleur he "fell for" back last episode.  

With Erin I am not sure if she is quiet/laid back and this way solely because of her personality? IA she seems gentle and waiting but watching her on her 2nd SD and throughout the season I just don't think Erin is that into Jordan. Based on her recent Scout interview it sounds like she couldn't care less about being F1 and I don't get that feeling she said that because of heartbreak. She actually said she won't be heartbroken if she is rejected. laugh out loud Not sure though

gets more interesting by the minute maybe Erin is not completely invested I am not sure, I am wondering about Fleur even if she is F1 something is just not working and I have no idea what it is......maybe Jordan is not totally into any of them deadhorse

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:04 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Actually regarding Jordan's post i would assume he wouldnt post1the pic with sexy Naz in the middle if F1 is one of the two other girls. I mean you can want to throw people off but that might be hurtful for your chosen one.

1. Naz is F1 or

Imho

Looool

Great points............ handwave

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:05 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Actually regarding Jordan's post i would assume he wouldnt post1the pic with sexy Naz in the middle if F1 is one of the two other girls. I mean you can want to throw people off but that might be hurtful for your chosen one.

1. Naz is F1 or

Imho

Looool
@djogbenyuie that could be very true. I guess I saw it more as Naz is in the middle because the other two are wearing white so balancing the pic. Jordan seems into photography so I think regardless of F1 he'd put the pic order that way?

As for Naz and her comment? If she is not F1 I agree that her comment can be hurtful to the F1. It will also show me that she's hit-list Naz off show and not taking the classy way, IMO.

That being said, if she is F1 then she doesn't seem to care about keeping any mystery that the show seems so adamant about. Last year's F3 and F2 both commented on Art's SM (not with the heart emoji like Naz has though). The F1 never did.

I guess a week and a few days and will know.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am

^ then again, if Naz is not F1 I'm not sure how Jordan's F1 will feel that Jordan posted that pic of Naz and not her in the dress since there are pics of Naz in a dress so he could have chosen one of those. Seems a bit callous IMO of Jordan to choose that one of Naz if someone other than Naz is F1. :/

If Naz is F1 then maybe he wants to show off his F1 looking sexy?

Either way, Jordan's an odd fella, IMO even posting the pics of the three women regardless of what they are wearing. Maybe production made him post the pic of the three women but still... It seems overly all about Jordan being about himself and "those" are the girls after him (which fits his MO this season too IMO). :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 am

1. Naz is F1 or

Imho

Looool

I totally agree. That was my first reaction reading his post. Just imagine, Fleur is F1 and she gets to see the photo montage posted by her man with sexy Naz in lingerie and herself on the side wearing an oldschool dress covering 75% of her body ...
I wouldn't be surprised though is Naz not being F1 would be posting a heart emoticon just to piss Fleur off...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:52 am

• b.achelor_nz_Spoiler alert : Erin wins the bachelor NZ season 2 !!
• b.achelor_nz_Spoiler alert : Erin wins the bachelor NZ season 2 !!!

Oh for goodness sake it has done it again keeps deleting the rest of the post comments  question . There is also a photo of a bride and groom with Erins face as the bride and Jordans as the groom they are both tagged.

It is on IG at b.achelor_nz_Spoiler alert ....... they are making jokes about the contestants but the post I think indicates that they think it highly unlikely that Erin makes F1

Last edited by Karina on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:00 am

I can't even believe the spoiler laugh out loud.
Jeez what a season.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ then again, if Naz is not F1 I'm not sure how Jordan's F1 will feel that Jordan posted that pic of Naz and not her in the dress since there are pics of Naz in a dress so he could have chosen one of those. Seems a bit callous IMO of Jordan to choose that one of Naz if someone other than Naz is F1. :/

If Naz is F1 then maybe he wants to show off his F1 looking sexy?

Either way, Jordan's an odd fella, IMO even posting the pics of the three women regardless of what they are wearing. Maybe production made him post the pic of the three women but still... It seems overly all about Jordan being about himself and "those" are the girls after him (which fits his MO this season too IMO). :/

Spot on comments, totally agree thumbsup

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689