SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:43 pm

^ IA @jen689 If Naz is not F1 I think she will very likely be on another reality-tv show. She said in her interview that she would love to do more reality-tv.

Would you ever do another reality show?
100% yes! I absolutely love it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:48 pm

question 20 can also be an unenthusiastic woman who found love and praise a TV reality show. Naz did not have that much fun in this show IMO. Girls like Kate and Gab ridiculed her firstname with racist comments (no me saying, it is all over the medias). During the show she was cyber-bullying like none of the other contestant I have ever see all franchises across with the exception of Nikki, Courtney and Juan Pablo. I do not think IMO that we can compare Naz with Courtney or Nikki at all.

Besides, if she ever do DWTS, I do not see anything bad... we saw Sean, Chris Soule and many other do it, so why would it be bad just because she may think of using the show to change her career. We saw Sam the bachelorette, jumping on the radio show opportunity. Crystal did the show and now is hosting it.

I am sad that many jump on the conclusion that Naz is rude by posting some joyful post on twitter and facebook. I guess we'll all see at the end if she is F1. Because if she IS F1, then I will be the first one saying: I KNEW IT! ... and it was crystal clear from me for a long time and not confusing whatsoever.

all the above is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:51 pm

HEA wrote:Just as a reminder...

- girls did not chose their sexy outfit

That's exactly why I posted what I posted here and when the photos first came out.

I don't believe the stylists would style the F1 in the more sexy outfits.  It gives off a "single ready to mingle" vibe IMO especially since it is styled 'for' the girls and regarding the F1.

Wearing sexy outfits is anyone's prerogative, married, single, etc, but for a photoshoot for the F1 I don't think the stylists would put the F1 in those clothes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm

I think it was clearly said on SCOUT that some girls had some insecurities. For me insecurities means that they are not at ease showing their body.

We also have to take on consideration that everyone is raised differently. Some are extremely conservative and some more liberal. Nothing wrong with that, each individual is different.

I do not condemn all french on St-Tropez doing topless versus all american not doing it. (all being an exaggeration). All french are not bad taste, rude people. In fact, I praise them as they can save a lot of money on their swimsuits. haha (although I must add that some swimsuits I've see on american magazines are laughable with a tiny piece of square top and bottom LOL)

I did not see nudity on any of those picture. Again, I think having a D cup was maybe not easy. I can hardly see Erin outfit on Naz for example.

IMO, there is nothing wrong to be at ease with our own body and able to model in front of camera. I wish I had this confidence in me for sure!!! Go Naz. Go Gab!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:10 pm

I am only sleuthing for F1 and am not invested in any of these people either way so whatever any of the women want to wear - more power to them.

In regards to sleuthing F1, for a photoshoot styled by stylists though, I think they choose what each girl wears and styles them accordingly and likely, imho, related to F1 and portraying a certain image.

It's the whole color code again as well that reminds me of Bach AU where the girls/guys who went home were in darker colors and the girls/guys who remained/won had more lighter colors. I see the same thing with this photoshoot so thus thinking it may be a clue. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I don't believe the stylists would style the F1 in the more sexy outfits.  It gives off a "single ready to mingle" vibe IMO especially since it is styled 'for' the girls and regarding the F1.

Wearing sexy outfits is anyone's prerogative, married, single, etc, but for a photoshoot for the F1 I don't think the stylists would put the F1 in those clothes.

I was actually wondering ... do stylists know who is F1?
In general who knows as of today who is F1 apart from production, Jordan, F1 & F2 (and family I guess)?

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 pm

HEA wrote:...if she ever does DWTS...why would it be bad just because she may think of using the show to change her career..
I wondered if they showed Jordan/Naz dancing at the cocktail party because they're considering her for DWTS. I think she's smart for using the Bachelor to further her career in Reality TV or anything else she wants to pursue. Her personality is a great fit for TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:26 pm

cocoHoney wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I was actually wondering ... do stylists know who is F1?
In general who knows as of today who is F1 apart from production, Jordan, F1 & F2 (and family I guess)?

The photoshoot was with Scout who is owned by mediaworks who does the show and is *in* with the show so while the stylists/photographer may not know for sure I think those who book the photoshoots let it be known what they want the girls to wear in order to line that up with the story/image they will depict since they need to have all that done before the finale airs, etc.

As for who knows who is F1 is in general? Last year pretty much the whole of NZ knew. giggling This season I can only guess who knows but I would bet a lot more than just production and F1/F2/family know. I think Woman's Day, Scout, and those who do photoshoots know just like they did last year are in the know also so they can get their mag articles/interviews sorted in advance.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The photoshoot was with Scout who is owned by mediaworks who does the show and is *in* with the show so while the stylists/photographer may not know for sure I think those who book the photoshoots let it be known what they want the girls to wear in order to line that up with the story/image they will depict since they need to have all that done before the finale airs, etc.

As for who knows who is F1 is in general? Last year pretty much the whole of NZ knew. giggling This season I can only guess who knows but I would bet a lot more than just production and F1/F2/family know. I think Woman's Day, Scout, and those who do photoshoots know just like they did last year are in the know also so they can get their mag articles/interviews sorted in advance.

Thanks a lot for the information Smiley Don't know so much about NZ medias.

I watched The batchelor NZ season 1 last weekend for the very first time (knowing the outcome of course) and from the F6 I would have picked Dani as F1 ... and Matilda as F2 ... I guess I have to work harder at sleuthing haha
But for sure this season is much more confusing.

IMO Naz interview screams she is F1 to me ... but I still have the feeling Fleur is ...
anyway if Fleur is not F1, she must have had a terrible breakdown in the end, knowing how she was invested in this adventure and how insecure she seems to be regarding to love ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:05 pm

SCOUT is definitely pro Naz

here are some tweets made s-caps from SCOUT

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Mmmm10
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 000010
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Llll10
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 77777710
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 888810
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 777710
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 6666610
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 12410
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 12310
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Kkk13
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 12210

They also find Erin and jordan cute

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 44410

but I am not sure about Fleur though

Fleur has a major meltdown and Jordan needs a moment

SCOUT wrote:At the cocktail party, the knives are out early. Naz and Fleur had made a pact allowing Naz to chat to Jordan first, but Fleur wasn’t having a bar of it. She’d changed her mind.

Fleur’s playing survival of the fittest. She’s not here to make friends, only to win one man.

She takes Jordy away and bangs on about her “emotional connection and physical connection” to him, but his body language says he’s tired and drained of this conversation. The Batch exhales.

The Date Doctor: what the Bachelor is really thinking

SCOUT wrote:What Jordan said:
Jordan did all the listening in this scene, but his body language said everything.

What he was really thinking:
Shite! What have I done? This is now getting very real. She’s pouring out her emotions on me, and I’m feeling really on the spot. She seems to be getting pretty messed up over this situation, what would she be like in a real-life crisis? I now have a few doubts sneaking in.

The result:
Jordon was left questioning his relationship with Fleur. He’s still drawn to her, and has a connection, but he’s now having to maintain her emotional baggage rather than enjoy the process of a sweeping romance. Fleur is losing the plot in this episode.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:20 pm

http://www.theedge.co.nz/PHOTOS-The-Bachelorettes-FLAUNT-their-hot-bikini-bods-in-super-SEXY-shoot/tabid/102/articleID/45297/Default.aspx

There is a video of the swim suit photo shoot to the seasoned sleuths there may be some clues.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am

Guess I was not the only one thinking this  giggling

Christopher Key (clic on name to see the animation GIF)

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Vvv12

Last edited by HEA on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689