SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Any thoughts about the photo shoot ? Naz and her 29 questions are out now if someone could upload Very interesting answers I am seriously considering her as F1.

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 13063110

http://www.theedge.co.nz/PHOTOS-The-Bachelorettes-FLAUNT-their-hot-bikini-bods-in-super-SEXY-shoot/tabid/102/articleID/45297/Default.aspx

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Here are Naz's response to Scout's 26 questions....laugh out loud she answered that Fleur was the laziest in the house. So I expect Fleur's questions to be released tomorrow.

@Karina, you are correct, Naz gave very F1ish responses for example getting matching stripey to match Jordan was really funny. I stil think she is just playing along & is F2  giggling

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-26-questions-with-Naz-Khanjani/tabid/511/articleID/14449/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14449&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer47320&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Hmm... so Erin and her questions released then Naz's today but Fleur's not yet released?

I still think Fleur is F1 and if so I think Naz is doing her thing as I posted before which reminds me of Dani.

If this season is supposed to be trying to keep mystery I don't think Naz is doing a good job of mystery. Her IG posts for one don't make me think she is F1 but someone who wants people to think she is and being all sexy and stuff which is totally her prerogative but seems odd for an F1, imo.

For now I am sticking with my thoughts regarding F1-3 after last episodes - Fleur F1 and Naz F2 and Erin F3 maybe based on edit and photos by SCOUT photoshoot and Woman's Day mag pics (where Fleur is in the middle on the first page and is beaming in all pics I've seen of her).

Who knows though. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 pm

The thing they've been doing with all the media/press where the girls pretend they're still in the process of filming and this is all happening in real time is so annoying

Watching and basing my opinion on the narrative of the show over the course of the season - I would think Fleur is F1 (though unfortunately there really hasn't been a swoon-worthy love story to bask in) but the SM is really throwing me. I feel like so much of the stuff Naz posts is disrespectful to the actual F1 if she in fact has not won. And now I'm feeling like the sheer extent of Erin's under-the-radar-ness means she's a good contender for F1 too. Confusing!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't think the photos look like an F1 to me... I think regardless of personal style the stylists would style the F1 differently? question

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Naz_thumb_excl

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Naz_12_web

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Naz_16_web
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-26-questions-with-Naz-Khanjani/tabid/511/articleID/14449/Default.aspx?

How Fleur was styled for this photoshoot makes me think likely Fleur is F1 in addition to other reasons posted here and adding in Jordan saying to her he didn't want to lose her and "fell for" Fleur last episode as well as her yet to have her questions released on SCOUT and in white (dress). That said, I don't see a love story although I am trying to sleuth F1 so trying to use some evidence but since this is Jordan I am not sure... giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 pm

lightredemption wrote:The thing they've been doing with all the media/press where the girls pretend they're still in the process of filming and this is all happening in real time is so annoying

Watching and basing my opinion on the narrative of the show over the course of the season - I would think Fleur is F1 (though unfortunately there really hasn't been a swoon-worthy love story to bask in) but the SM is really throwing me. I feel like so much of the stuff Naz posts is disrespectful to the actual F1 if she in fact has not won. And now I'm feeling like the sheer extent of Erin's under-the-radar-ness means she's a good contender for F1 too. Confusing!

Welcomeparty! Good Post I also think Fleur is F1 just on edit alone and totally agree there is no lovestory to watch, so just sleuthing for F1 just to solve the mystery.

As for SM, I have the same feelings regarding Naz's SM. There's only ever been one F2 that posted lots of kissing photos and such and that was Dani and I found disrespectful of her as well. I never saw an F2 do that before on any season - not when it comes to intimate type photos.. If Naz is F2 (or even F3) then I think she is similar in that regard when it comes to SM. If Naz is F1 then no problemo but if not it's just disrespectful (even disrespectful to herself, too, imo).

Yeah Erin really is under the radar. I guess she could be F1 but her interview made me think definitely not. Not sure. Confusing is the word of the season for sure.   hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Erin's pictures were so classy. When was the 29 questions photoshoot? Was it after the show ended?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Erin's pictures were so classy.  When was the 29 questions photoshoot?  Was it after the show ended?
I liked Erin's photos too. :Nod: (I also liked the one of Fleur in her dress and am looking forward to when her interview and more pics are released).

The photoshoot was after filming ended. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Just as a reminder...

- girls did not chose their sexy outfit
- I did not see anything distasteful in this shoot
- I also saw some very sexy from gab
- I also saw some classy pic from naz
- because naz has a D cup does not mean the way she is wearing clothes are bad taste

all above is my opinion

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Ffff10
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Gabs_410
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Naz_3010
pictures from SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Very revealing that Naz is F1... in my opinion

1. You are clearly unique. What do you think makes you stand out in Jordan's eyes?
I'm a realist who speaks her mind and isn't afraid of judgment. I'm so confident in myself as a person and have never lived my life to try and impress others. That's one thing that definitely stood out from the rest! But also because I'm Persian and have that exotic look! That also played a part in standing out.

2. Do you regret any of your decisions on the show? e.g. the hit-list, telling on Anna, hiding the rose.
I don't regret telling Jordan about Anna. She clearly wasn't there for the right reasons and still today, I'll stand by my word. As for the hit list, though, I do regret that and wish I'd put my trust more in Jordan to make the right decisions without getting myself so involved. But it's just who I am, I guess, I like to protect the ones I care for.

3. What have you learned about love on the show?
How strong the feeling is. That no matter how tough the situation may be, you will fight for it!

4. What did you learn about yourself?
I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was.

5. Who snored in the house?
Everyone was pretty good at not snoring.

6. What date would you have loved to have gone on?
I wouldn't change a thing! I loved and appreciated every single date I went on with Jordan.

7. Who is the laziest girl in the house?
Fleur, definitely!

8. Last year, Art kissed a girl after an impromptu swim in the ocean. He was wearing his undies (not togs) so it couldn't be shown on TV. Has anything happened on the show this season that you were surprised not to see on TV?
Jordan and I went paddle-boarding on our second single date, and that didn’t make it. But you can’t fit everything into one hour!

9. What do you wish you had packed to take with you into the mansion?
My boxing gloves and boxing bag!

10. If you win the show, and if Jordan pops the question, would you invite the other bachelorettes to your wedding?
A small group of them.

11. Where would you like to honeymoon with Jordan?
Hawaii, again!

12. You've traveled to so many amazing places, which was your fav?
Definitely Hawaii, it was such an amazing experience.

13. Can you be a feminist and be on The Bachelor?
Yes - I don't see anything wrong with it.

14. What do you regret about your time on the show?
Making and creating a hit list. I should have left my complete trust in Jordan to make the right decisions.

15. You are constantly surrounded by/being compared to these charming, beautiful women. Does that make you self-conscious?
Definitely not. I'm one of the most confident women you'll ever meet.

16. Does the house feel like a big sleepover or sorority house?
It's crazy. I work with a bunch of blokes back home, so it was definitely a challenge for me!

17. Are you glad you went on The Bachelor?
Definitely.

18. Knowing what you know now, would you do it again?
It's one hell of a ride, but I'd definitely say yes! I had so much fun!

19. Would you encourage your friends to enter series three?
Of course!

20. Would you ever do another reality show?
100% yes! I absolutely love it.

21. What are you planning on asking Jordan at Women Tell All?
I'll keep that to myself until the time comes!

22. What are you planning on asking the other women at Women Tell All?
I'll keep that to myself too. I don't want to spoil anything!

23. Hot or not - stripey singlets? Does he have too many?
I love his stripey singlets! I'm thinking about getting some matching ones.

24. No one is perfect. Which of Jordan's little habits are funny? e.g. fashion sense, use of word "chinwag".
He’s almost perfect, but I'd love to see better kickboxing moves from him next time.

25. Will your parents like Jordan?
Of course! Jordan reminds me a lot of myself, so when they get to meet him they will absolutely adore him.

26. Does it feel like a real breakup? Will you feel sad/heartbroken if you don't win?
Of course I will, I'm falling for Jordan already.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-26-questions-with-Naz-Khanjani/tabid/511/articleID/14449/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... so Erin and her questions released then Naz's today but Fleur's not yet released?

I still think Fleur is F1 and if so I think Naz is doing her thing as I posted before which reminds me of Dani.

If this season is supposed to be trying to keep mystery I don't think Naz is doing a good job of mystery. Her IG posts for one don't make me think she is F1 but someone who wants people to think she is and being all sexy and stuff which is totally her prerogative but seems odd for an F1, imo.

For now I am sticking with my thoughts regarding F1-3 after last episodes - Fleur F1 and Naz F2 and Erin F3 maybe based on edit and photos by SCOUT photoshoot and Woman's Day mag pics (where Fleur is in the middle on the first page and is beaming in all pics I've seen of her).

Who knows though. laugh out loud

With Naz getting so emotional when Kate left (I haven't seen the one after, so don't know whether she was emotional at that RC as well), then Jordan should let her go go F3, with Erin as F2 (can't see her freaking out or being bitter) and Fleur as F1
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:29 pm

The more Naz posts about herself on SM the more exposure and followers she gets which increases her chances of being cast in another reality TV show which she "absolutely loves"(question 20) JMO

Another photo of Naz...

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Nz_01_10

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-26-questions-with-Naz-Khanjani/tabid/511/articleID/14449/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689