SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:11 am

so me very confused now

- scout is giving 2 full pages of naz and are pro naz in their articles
- stuff ignores naz about family tips and are anti naz in their articles
- naz last tweet looks like love is still in the air for her and jordan
- fleur posted that tonight is very emotional for her
- gab does not post anything anywhere except the scout lingerie
- erin is also very scarce but posted scout lingerie and thanked her fans
- kate also joined storm's wagon about Naz
- naz posted that tonight is even more intense
- we saw only fleur crying in the teaser and saying I want to go home

me lost a bit with this stuff article I must say.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:36 am

I know it is not bach related but still a little bit... a new dating show announced Smiley

Maori TV promises 'Tinder on television'

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:38 am

@ScoutNewsNZ
Enter to win two VIP tickets to @TheBachelorNZ Women Tell All event and a night at @SKYCITYAkl here: http://buff.ly/21dDORa #TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:42 am

mercieme wrote:Alysha's (from Art's season) blog for Stuff....she is not feeling the love connection between Jordan & any of the girls laugh out loud

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79296840/exbachelorette-alysha-wheres-the-love-gone

She's not alone. The Spinoff has said said the same thing and I don't see any real connection except some random talk here and there in very early stages of like and "girls much approach me" theme by Jordan.

While there's a lot of emotions and potential love being discussed, there seems to be a lack of genuineness.
I totally agree with this statement and have posted similar, that I don't find this season or Jordan to be genuine about love but just contrived going through the motions and drama antics like Naz's fakeout rose at RC to try be entertaining when, imo, it only makes it all the less genuine and feels like Jordan is just playing games.

This season is so reminiscent of so many other Bach US season that I've watched over the years and was never invested in - not in the lead nor in the contestants. I wish them all happiness and all that jazz but couldn't be bothered with who F1 is other than just to sleuth and at this point (who am I kidding, I've been at this point for weeks now) I am looking more toward the live WTA than the FRC.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:43 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:55 am

I don't see dislike or hate for Naz in that article?   no idea

I do sense some dislike towards Jordan though from Stuff with this sentence  
Jordan, a man who brooks no disagreement from his dates
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79293411/the-bachelor-episode-15-recap-tears-sparkly-dresses-and-kate-goes-home
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:01 am

Talking about SPINOFF

they think Naz may win..... 00:39:00

SPINOFF - week 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:05 am

from naz public facebook

(she is basically the only one posting anything with clues)

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Eee12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:06 am

^^ so me wondering if this was taken after the episode or before?

Fleur looks beaming up... versus the fleur crying on the teaser wishing to go home

naz has a forced smile.. so maybe she is the one who left and the picture was taken after ?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:11 am

These memes are hilarious.Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698
The "ya fired" and especially a/s/l because that's exactly how I see Jordan when he talks at/interviews the women.

Jordan is looking for any slight misstep as reason enough to send each woman home.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen-Shot-2016-04-19-at-6.05.06-pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen-Shot-2016-04-19-at-6.17.01-pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen-Shot-2016-04-20-at-8.25.51-am

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen-Shot-2016-04-19-at-6.36.15-pm
http://thespinoff.co.nz/20-04-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-six-thats-one-way-to-go-to-the-toilet/#.VxmchYHLSZI.twitter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:20 am

So here the full story of the cyber-bullying Naz

NOT pretty. I hope she lost credibility and audience

Cyber bully expert says Kate Hawkesby has a responsibility online

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:44 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689