SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:36 am

THE EDGE - WATCH: Rebecca from The Bachelor NZ says Jordan 'already knew' about her thesis

April 13

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Rebecca-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-says-Jordan-already-knew-about-her-thesis/tabid/106/articleID/45100/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:07 pm

HEA wrote:...Rebecca knew that they talk multiple times and it was not said that explicitly that it was about the thesis that she left. She is a smart girl, she should have known that it was a set up at the barn talking about her thesis again. yet she accused jordan for it...
From the interviews I've read/seen Rebecca didn't accuse Jordan of letting her go for the thesis. Since it was part of the storyline she was asked about it in exit interviews and said she hoped Jordan let her go because he had a stronger connection with the other women. Filming was still going on when the season started and production knew people were talking about her thesis. They wanted the audience to think Jordan was concerned about her intentions. If he was really bothered by the thesis I think he would have let her go earlier since they talked about it on their single date. As time went on Rebecca didn't show enough interest in Jordan. That's the reason she left JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:...Rebecca knew that they talk multiple times and it was not said that explicitly that it was about the thesis that she left. She is a smart girl, she should have known that it was a set up at the barn talking about her thesis again. yet she accused jordan for it...
From the interviews I've read/seen Rebecca didn't accuse Jordan of letting her go for the thesis. Since it was part of the storyline she was asked about it in exit interviews and said she hoped Jordan let her go because he had a stronger connection with the other women. Filming was still going on when the season started and production knew people were talking about her thesis. They wanted the audience to think Jordan was concerned about her intentions. If he was really bothered by the thesis I think he would have let her go earlier since they talked about it on their single date. As time went on Rebecca didn't show enough interest in Jordan. That's the reason she left JMO

I completely agree.

I think the public and medias jumped on the Thesis excuse to make Jordan look like the bad guy again.

From the start, I never saw anything between them. I found their kiss under the rainbow fair totally staged and forced, producers pushing IMO

However, she mentioned a couple of time on her interviews that Jordan knew about her thesis (as well as productions) and pretended to not know it the night of her elimination. However, she mentioned a couple of time: Maybe Jordan did not hear well? Making him look like a fool.

Do you think she explained that she was staged from the start (once she left the show), knowing full well that this thesis would make good drama? Because for me it could goes both ways: either Jordan liked her (being in the same field and nice girl) or create drama with the edits using her thesis excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:21 pm

HEA wrote:..Do you think she explained that she was staged from the start (once she left the show), knowing full well that this thesis would make good drama? Because for me it could goes both ways: either Jordan liked her (being in the same field and nice girl) or create drama with the edits using her thesis excuse.
I think Rebecca wanted people to know the reason she left had nothing to do with her thesis. She was there to find love. During filming she realized her personality wasn't a good fit for the show. She said on the Edge interview she was too much of a team player. She didn't give Jordan the reassurance he needed to keep her around.

Jordan said on the Edge interview that his favorite time with Rebecca was after the carousel ride. They may have spontaneously kissed after the carousel ride and it wasn't shown. For what ever reason production wanted a staged kiss. I think Jordan wanted to get to know Rebecca better but she wasn't showing enough interest in Jordan. I don't think Jordan or Rebecca would have chosen to focus on the thesis at the cocktail party. It was production driven and they went along with it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:..Do you think she explained that she was staged from the start (once she left the show), knowing full well that this thesis would make good drama? Because for me it could goes both ways: either Jordan liked her (being in the same field and nice girl) or create drama with the edits using her thesis excuse.
I think Rebecca wanted people to know the reason she left had nothing to do with her thesis. She was there to find love. During filming she realized her personality wasn't a good fit for the show. She said on the Edge interview she was too much of a team player. She didn't give Jordan the reassurance he needed to keep her around.

Jordan said on the Edge interview that his favorite time with Rebecca was after the carousel ride. They may have spontaneously kissed after the carousel ride and it wasn't shown. For what ever reason production wanted a staged kiss. I think Jordan wanted to get to know Rebecca better but she wasn't showing enough interest in Jordan. I don't think Jordan or Rebecca would have chosen to focus on the thesis at the cocktail party. It was production driven and they went along with it JMO

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 pm

So Erin, Naz, Gabs & Kate have posted about the Scout news photo shoot except Fleur....not sure why she don't but she posted about being at some comedy club in Wellington last night....just find it interesting that she hasn't promoted the Scout news photo shoot yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Naz, Gab and Erin were the first one to post... Kate came later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:30 pm

^ I read that article and Fleur was the least favorable in review, so I can see her not liking it at all imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:^ I read that article and Fleur was the least favorable in review, so I can see her not liking it at all imo

but she is truly stunning IMO.
I think she will post it but later.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped...
IA a lot with what is said since there's a pattern that Jordan has created and IMO isn't into any of the girls and himself said he is relying on those who approach him so he doesn't get a pass from me just because he is the Bachelor.

I think Jordan was full of it with this line of his towards Fleur "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said when he was totally fine with Naz playing games "at this crucial stage" at the RC. Rolling Eyes

I don't need to compare him to Art Green to have this opinion either because to me Jordan is just a typical Bachelor who is going through the motions but adding in to this that he just doesn't seem that genuine about finding love at all. That's fine and it is his prerogative but he has clearly established a pattern of contradictory behavior that seems to emphasize that if someone doesn't stroke his ego they're out.  hmmm

JMO

But my understanding is that Naz may be playing games with the other women, while Fluer may be playing games with him. That is the difference to me. Guys just see these things differently. They goof around with one another, so Naz doing that may be no big thing to him. On the other hand, what Fluer is doing is more of a rejection of him...which he would take much more personally.

I think Jordan is the one who is playing games and likes to play games considering he says he relies on those who approach him (and stroke his ego, imo). He is fine with someone like Naz playing games and competing with the other girls because that strokes his ego even more.

As for Fleur "rejecting" him and Jordan taking that more personally and calling Fleur "cocky"? The question I wonder is whether he takes that personally because he genuinely likes Fleur OR because he just can't take it when a women doesn't stroke his ego and doesn't compete for him more.

Also, if Jordan took that personally then that actually falls in line with my earlier post which I said was that Jordan was indirectly punishing Fleur by having her called near last. That Jordan "would take much more personally" any rejection of him actually supports this and that it was NOT just TPTB making him do things - something which is overused, IMO, with no way to back it up that it was not Jordan choosing to do so. So if I take the line of thinking Jordan was personally upset by Fleur then I think he personally chose to make her wait for a rose - something he has done repeatedly with the other girls who never chose to approach him.

All that to say my opinion still remains... Jordan is fine with anyone that treats him well and strokes HIS ego and no matter what Jordan's reasoning, I don't believe his reasons for doing anything are based on a genuine desire from him to find love but to just have his ego stroked. That type of bachelor is a dime a dozen.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Interesting that both SCOUT and SPY have Naz in the middle and in the front and Fleur off to the side. Usually media in the know have the F1 in the front and middle in pics... question

1) SCOUT banner with Naz in middle and front of other girls (so no girls positioned in front of her) and Fleur off to side
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Bachelorette_BANNER_Storm
http://www.scout.co.nz/

2) SPY (NZ Herald) 5 girls with Naz in middle and in front anf Fleur to the side (also, Jordan's friend said Naz as F1, never mentioned Fleur as top 3)
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Scczen11
http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/will-naz-win-jordans-heart/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:47 pm

So if this is "common" in terms of lining up the ladies as to their F1 position, wouldn't it be a no-brainer of who won and the people in the know giving it away?
Seems obvious if that is the case.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689