SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:43 am

mercieme wrote:I knew it....only 3 HTDs this season according to that article that @HEA posted....Jordan's season is just different.

so it means 2 are leaving monday? where is it mentioned, i am blind

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:46 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:I knew it....only 3 HTDs this season according to that article that @HEA posted....Jordan's season is just different.

so it means 2 are leaving monday?

No, one girl out on Monday & one girl out on Tuesday....HTDs will be done on one episode vs two episodes during Art's season

@Allaboutlove has the filming schedule posted in the episode thread.

After this week there will be 3 left for HTDs next Monday.

I think Kate is out this Monday but who knows laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:50 am

I so hope she is leaving monday. gezz I am tired of her mean ITM

so monday is top 5, leave kate
tuesday is hometown? top 4

next week is WTA, fantasy top 3
Finale and happy couple reunion

?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:03 am

HEA wrote:I so hope she is leaving monday. gezz I am tired of her mean ITM

so monday is top 5, leave kate
tuesday is hometown? top 4

next week is WTA, fantasy top 3
Finale and happy couple reunion

?

There are 3 HTDs so it will go as follows:

Monday April 25th - one girl is eliminated
Tuesday April 26th - another girl is eliminated

Monday May 2nd - HTDs for the 3 remaining girls
Tuesday May 3rd - FDs for either all 3 girls if no RC elimination after HTDs or just 2 girls if there is RC elimination

Monday May 9th - F2 girls MTPs / LCDs / FRC / Live Reunion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:17 am

On IG, Jordan offered a ride in his car if the correct F1 was guessed. Either he is kidding or thinks everyone so far is looking at the girls with the most exposure. My guess at that point are Fleur and Naz. There could be a dark horse with the other three.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 am

Idlemess wrote:On IG, Jordan offered a ride in his car if the correct F1 was guessed. Either he is kidding or thinks everyone so far is looking at the girls with the most exposure. My guess at that point are Fleur and Naz. There could be a dark horse with the other three.

what are your prognostics? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:18 am

If Fleur is eliminated at F4 as I suspect, I fear (not) the drama that will follow affraid rofl

Storm was a shock. Fleur will be national mourning day.

I cannot wait to see the hometown and I cannot wait to be monday hissyfit

ps: it will be also fun to be wrong and be told "I knew it!" rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 am

side note... it is easier for the contestant to accuse Jordan about what is going on rather than say in interviews that it is the producers' fault.

Each contestant signed a contract so for them it is totally out of question to say out loud that they did not like the fact that they were cast and never receive the attention or dates they deserved, or the way they were portrayed, or just complain the reasons of their elimination (rebecca) or say AFTERWARDS that the guy is too short and too old (Ceri)

Rebecca knew that they talk multiple times and it was not said that explicitly that it was about the thesis that she left. She is a smart girl, she should have known that it was a set up at the barn talking about her thesis again. yet she accused jordan for it.

Ceri was very (very!) enthusiastic about Jordan the first episodes, begging him to have a second date. And even if I agree she had the most sh!tty dates ever (rain on both, cheap except the chopper tour), she could have say long ago: I'm out of here. Easy to put the blame on Jordan... afterwards. Green is definitely not a nice color on her.

Anna is playing victim... we all heard her talking trash (thingy) about Naz. Of course she was a set up and meant to fill the number. I had a hard time looking at her to be honest.

The only girl who was class act all along the show and after the show is Storm. She stood up on what she thought was right for her. (even said that jordan is a good kisser LOL). She did not see a long term relationship and she acted on it. I do not believe that she left because he is not a long term commitment guy. She probably felt that she was not the one the same way she felt he was not the one. Not sure why it has to be Jordan's only fault if she left. If two people are not match, no need to put the blame on one. She did not trash him and she even shared her opinion about the way naz was portrayed.

so I expect (of course) another interview with Kate blaming him for keeping her without giving her the chance earlier, to trash again Naz. If she does not then I would be very very surprised.

True colors always show up in real world....   :drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:09 am

The Bachelor NZ: 'I couldn't picture myself with him long-term' - Storm

NICOLE LAWTON
Last updated 11:37, April 20 2016

You don't have to be a meteorologist to tell that things are a little less stormy for the five remaining contestants on The Bachelor NZ.

Storm Halkett's whirlwind romance with Bachelor Jordan Mauger has come to an end after she failed to receive a rose on Tuesday night's episode.

The striking 24-year-old said that although the two got on great to begin with - the electricity began to fade as time wore on.

The final nail in the coffin came when Halkett poured the truth on Mauger: she didn't want to introduce him to her family.

"I wanted to talk about meeting the family with Jordan, just because I was feeling like I didn't want to do it.

"I though it was just too early and I wasn't feeling comfortable enough with him," Halkett said.

This didn't bode well for Mauger, who said that not meeting the family was a deal breaker for him.

"I think the reason I didn't get a rose was because Jordan was well aware of how I had been feeling for quite a while about him and the whole situation."

"We started off very good, but things just didn't progress from there," the travel agent added.

It was a shocking twist for fans, as many had hailed Halkett as a clear frontrunner for Mauger's affection - having shared many a sneaky kiss at cocktail parties and on dates.

Noooooooooooo !! Not Storm !!!' https://t.co/vR31qvzc9F
— Mike Puru (@MikePuruNZ) April 19, 2016

"I couldn't picture myself with him in a long-term relationship... I just couldn't see it with him out in the real world," said Halkett.

Despite icing Mauger out with a tough call about meeting the family - the confident Cantabrian said she stands by her decision to go on the show.

​"I don't have any regrets just 'cause I don't like to have regrets - but I would not do it again."

She said her past engagement to ex-fiance Rocky Batchelor (not the Bachelor we're thinking of) had an impact on her relationship with Mauger.

"I was engaged to Rocky, but we parted ways after discovering we weren't really suited," Halkett revealed in a previous interview.

On Wednesday morning she said: "I feel like my past engagement maybe did make me think about things a little bit more.

"I got engaged to soon after meeting [Rocky] ... I was wanting to take it a little slower [with Jordan] because of rushing in before."

So where to now for the leggy brunette? She's moved to Auckland and is working at a travel company - and seeing someone special.

"I'm just dating and taking it easy - I've come out of something that was quite intense and over-whelming and I just want to settle into normal life and dating."

And finally, who does she think will receive season two's final rose? That's a two sided answer.

​"I wanted Fleur to win, but I just feel like Naz will win - Naz will be with him in the end because it just seems the most suitable."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:29 am

THE EDGE -  Storm REVEALS why she wishes she left The Bachelor NZ sooner

April 20

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Storm-REVEALS-why-she-wishes-she-left-The-Bachelor-NZ-sooner/tabid/106/articleID/45185/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 am

THE EDGE: WATCH: Ceri from The Bachelor NZ reveals what she REALLY thinks about Naz

April 19

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Ceri-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-reveals-what-she-REALLY-thinks-about-Naz/tabid/106/articleID/45161/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689