SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 am

Here is the "the spinoff's fantasy podcast this week". Jane & Duncan are calling Naz as F1 now because they think Jordan is the most into Naz. Alex sticking with Fleur as F1 laugh out loud

http://thespinoff.co.nz/20-04-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-a-bachelor-nz-podcast-week-eight-talking-about-the-bees-and-the-knees/

And here is Alex Casey's bachelor ranking also for the spinoff with Naz as #1 this week.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/20-04-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-six-thats-one-way-to-go-to-the-toilet/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:51 am

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698  Sounds like The Spinoff is as confused as I am laugh out loud

I can see F1 being Naz if it is not Fleur especially if Fleur starts distancing herself like Storm did. If it is someone else then who knows. I am still interested in how Fleur has BTS pics on her FB page. She's the only one with that I think? Who knows.. no idea

TBH, whatever happens I am not watching for a lovestory but to sleuth this thing out. giggling

It's the forum and the sleuthing that makes it fun   yes  group hug

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:51 am

Just to add: I posted before but it may or may not mean something...

Fleur and Naz were the last two to be active on IG.

If they are in F3 or are F2 then SM timeline of being active may play a role as it has in many seasons of sleuthing, including Art's. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
KatydidC wrote:Full disclosure... I am really growing to dislike Jordan and am not enjoying the way he interacts with any of these women.

For me, it really isn't about showing affection or not showing affection. It is more about his "ego." There is something terribly off-putting about the way that Jordan appears to convey the balance of power in his various "relationship/s".  It is subtle but concerning.

I would enjoy the show so much more if Jordan would at least appear to be more genuine and to authentically explore (and honor) the different women and their interests & feelings --- whatever they are.

Not sure what he is looking for in his life but it doesn't seem to feel that he is going to find it with this group of women.
Good Post I agree

Maybe Jordan is a great guy in real life but as a lead he is underwhelming to say the least. I found his incessant need to make the girls chase him over the top and it felt like he made Fleur be in the bottom 2 because that was the first time Fleur didn't want to approach him at CP so it felt like he was punishing her for not approaching and rewarding those who stroke his ego.

I know very little about Jordan when it comes to what he is wanting and that he is MIA on tv/radio leaves me with no choice but to look at what the girls are saying and I've learned that girls don't say those things about a lead just for spite. Usually there's a reason for it (Blake is an example). I give the benefit of doubt over and over to Jordan but it is making it very difficult.

One thing I do see from Jordan's SM is he seems to like to post pics from filming and the artsy shots. I think he liked the adventure of it all and hey, maybe he learned about another aspect of filming industry. As for him as a lead or "catch" for the women? Meh. JMO

As you know I haven't watched any of the show yet so I have no horse in this race, but I just had to comment on the bolded. I don't think that the order the contestants are called at the rose is always up to the lead. Producers like to get the maximum drama at the RC and the order the contestants are called is one way of creating that. We know that they sometimes edit the order for maximum drama, so that she was called last may not have been all his doing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:36 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
KatydidC wrote:Full disclosure... I am really growing to dislike Jordan and am not enjoying the way he interacts with any of these women.

For me, it really isn't about showing affection or not showing affection. It is more about his "ego." There is something terribly off-putting about the way that Jordan appears to convey the balance of power in his various "relationship/s".  It is subtle but concerning.

I would enjoy the show so much more if Jordan would at least appear to be more genuine and to authentically explore (and honor) the different women and their interests & feelings --- whatever they are.

Not sure what he is looking for in his life but it doesn't seem to feel that he is going to find it with this group of women.
Good Post I agree

Maybe Jordan is a great guy in real life but as a lead he is underwhelming to say the least. I found his incessant need to make the girls chase him over the top and it felt like he made Fleur be in the bottom 2 because that was the first time Fleur didn't want to approach him at CP so it felt like he was punishing her for not approaching and rewarding those who stroke his ego.

I know very little about Jordan when it comes to what he is wanting and that he is MIA on tv/radio leaves me with no choice but to look at what the girls are saying and I've learned that girls don't say those things about a lead just for spite. Usually there's a reason for it (Blake is an example). I give the benefit of doubt over and over to Jordan but it is making it very difficult.

One thing I do see from Jordan's SM is he seems to like to post pics from filming and the artsy shots. I think he liked the adventure of it all and hey, maybe he learned about another aspect of filming industry. As for him as a lead or "catch" for the women? Meh. JMO

As you know I haven't watched any of the show yet so I have no horse in this race, but I just had to comment on the bolded. I don't think that the order the contestants are called at the rose is always up to the lead. Producers like to get the maximum drama at the RC and the order the contestants are called is one way of creating that. We know that they sometimes edit the order for maximum drama, so that she was called last may not have been all his doing.

The point of my post above is not about whether or not Jordan or TPTB made him have Fleur in the bottom two but a discussion seen through the lens of Jordan just not chasing any girl really, including Fleur and his body language regarding Fleur which was being discussed and how Jordan is as a lead in general - someone who is passive.

Even when he gave Fleur a rose during SQT and the fact (not TPTB but Jordan himself) repeatedly stating that he relies on the girls to approach him has become a theme this season. Also, I posted that I felt that Jordan did that because he has established a pattern now, imo, and that of others sleuthing this season that he places heavy emphasis on the girls initiating and approaching him at CP.

Being placed in the bottom 2 or called late in the RC has been seen before with Rebecca, Storm, and Sarah, and Ceri, etc when they no longer were approaching as much etc and they would be placed in bottom positions at RCs episodes before they were eliminated in following episodes so it has indicated that Jordan is making a point and even the girls have said so in VO during RCs during the season. This was the first time Fleur never approached him and made a point of saying she wouldn't do so and the first time she was in the bottom two. TPTB or not, Jordan seems to illustrate the same behavior of letting RC order relate to whether a girl is approaching him or not in more than one instance. He seems to care more about who is into him than chasing who he is into, imo.

That being said, I have no horse in the race either. I am only watching and sleuthing to see who may be the F1. I have posted in the threads that Fleur being in bottom two was very F1-ish and similar to Matilda as well to create doubt if she is F1. I still think Fleur is F1 (but won't be shocked if it is Naz either).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:47 am

^^^I realise that, but earlier it was discussed how it was brought up in some media article that this season would not be obvious like Art's was. This type of shenanigans at the RC is one of the ways they could do that...not just in this last RC, but throughout the season. It is a way of manipulating the audience and the women during the RC itself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:55 am

Sprite wrote:^^^I realise that, but earlier it was discussed how it was brought up in some media article that this season would not be obvious like Art's was. This type of shenanigans at the RC is one of the ways they could do that...not just in this last RC, but throughout the season. It is a way of manipulating the audience and the women during the RC itself.
I am aware of TPTB shenanigans/drama, etc and I have already posted in other threads that it is likely Fleur was in the bottom to create doubt if she is F1.

However, I don't see it as either or... meaning, I still think even if TPTB wanted to manipulate the audience/women that doesn't mean that Jordan didn't want to make Fleur work for him and want her in the bottom 2.

Regarding Mike saying it won't be obvious....

From having watched the season thus far I don't see it as TPTB trying to hide the F1 with shenanigans but rather that it is not obvious because Jordan is just not that into anyone and not chasing anyone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:58 am

Sprite wrote:

and something to support you is that Jordan knew that Naz did not tell the girls she received a rose at her SD when he took her for a chat at the rose ceremony...

After each 1on1, the girl is taken for an ITM.

Then all the girls are lined up and comes the Bachelor after a debriefing of who will receive the roses.

We saw in other franchises (I made some s/caps in the french franchise who did a terrible job with the sand dunes, and the last one was in fact the first one etc)

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:03 am

Sprite wrote:^^^I realise that, but earlier it was discussed how it was brought up in some media article that this season would not be obvious like Art's was. This type of shenanigans at the RC is one of the ways they could do that...not just in this last RC, but throughout the season. It is a way of manipulating the audience and the women during the RC itself.

yes. they always try to build drama.
I see your point. They want, us audience, to make us doubt that Fleur is still in the race when in fact she very much still is.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:11 pm

I have posted the WD NZ interview in Ceri's thread but wanted to add the following excerpt from Ceri here since it was discussed about whether Jordan or the producers are determining the order of girls leaving. At least it's a good thing the girls are not shocked when they are being sent home.

“Jordan is a nice guy and he doesn’t like letting us girls down, but he makes it pretty clear who won’t be getting a rose – he simply avoids talking to you at cocktail parties and making eye contact,” explains Ceri, “I knew for certain my time was up.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/ceri-mcvinnie-eliminated-from-bachelor-4505

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:49 pm

some naz twitter s/caps i made. spinoff says that she post happy vids on her instagram before going at work and she looks very happy as if in love. her insta is private so wen on twitter

lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 810
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 710
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 610
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 510
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 311
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 211
lei - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 111

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Yep...on the the spin off podcast they also said that Naz seems very happy & in love based on her SM....very interesting indeed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689