SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Fleur and Gabs have a Woman's Day photo shoot tomorrow...not sure which of the other ladies are going to be there. I put in bold some key comments...laugh out loud at Fleur's comment that the show is still going....whatever that means. Unfortunately she deleted the IG post of her with her hair & make-up done for the photo shoot but here are the comments I grabbed from it...strange that she deleted the post.

life_as_fleur Hair done and ready for tomorrow's Woman's Day photoshoot!!

ahiggott Babin like always

hayleypyle Does that mean you won!!?

jasanaemily @leahwillacy fleur is super cute

organihc Omg you're so beautiful!!

karis_rose @life_as_fleur you're absolute stunner, my mum works at youth horizon in Napier we BACKING U all the way on the Batchelor

life_as_fleur No the show is still going Hayley, most of us are doing shoots. Not sure when mine will be in the magazine but no doubt I'll post it Smiley

liltoyyy Keep it real FleuR
life_as_fleur @karis_rose that's so cool!! Is your mum Ra? Or did she start working there after I left?

lalalait allgood I HOPE YOU WIN! you're the only real person on the show :P

gab_davenport See ya tomorrow gorgeous

claudiaconaglen Pretty

scarlett_neilson Yay!!!!

caito_otiac Beautiful!

karis_rose Her names Miriana she was working there before then left an has now started back there just after you left @life_as_fleur

https://websta.me/n/life_as_fleur

mercieme

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 am

Karina wrote:@Mercieme thank you.. the reunion will very illuminating Rebecca appears to be an honest, ethical, intelligent woman though I really thought at one stage that she was a strong contender @HEA picked Rebecca as not having a really strong connection with Jordan way back.

I totally agree with @HEA I could never see any type of romantic connection between Jordon and Rebecca. I think that Rebecca can beat Jordon, to be honest. Her prince charming will come alone soon and she won't have to worry about if he's acting or not.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:35 am

HEA wrote:is it possible that Jordan picks noone?
or is it possible that they broke already?

and that is why he makes no radio?

weird, I cannot picture any of those possibilities

@HEA you read my mind. I was just about to post and ask you ladies if any of you thought that Jordon just went through the motions and maybe picked someone, but quickly ended it as soon as he could. What's the deal about his last relationship? How long were they together and how long have they been apart and was it Jordon's ideal for them to part? Is he over her? I know he spoke a little about it on the show ( A little is all I feel like I know about him), but I can't remember what he said.

I don't feel like he is honestly on this show to find lasting love ( one of the main reasons I hope he sends Ceri home this coming week ). I wonder if that goes back to them thinking that other guy was gonna be the Bach and didn't/couldn't so they picked Jordon as a stand in coz of his acting abilities,maybe? For sure, I've never watched a Bach show like this season has been so far. Something smells like rotten apples to me.

I wanted to add, I don't say that about Ceri and not have the other lady's best interest at heart. It's just that Ceri seems more like she would/could be hurt the most.. The others sometimes act like they would just let it run off their backs..... Oh and I still feel like it's Kate on the SD because of the shape of her arm and back. I may be wrong like I thought this was gonna be a good season and it sure hasn't been so far to me. Even the dates are boring/cheap something in that category..Nothing exciting, I guess is what I mean. JMHO laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:21 am

LoveDovez wrote:

and that is why he makes no radio?

weird, I cannot picture any of those possibilities

@HEA you read my mind. I was just about to post and ask you ladies if any of you thought that Jordon just went through the motions and maybe picked someone, but quickly ended it as soon as he could. What's the deal about his last relationship? How long were they together and how long have they been apart and was it Jordon's ideal for them to part? Is he over her? I know he spoke a little about it on the show ( A little is all I feel like I know about him), but I can't remember what he said.

I don't feel like he is honestly on this show to find lasting love ( one of the main reasons I hope he sends Ceri home this coming week ). I wonder if that goes back to them thinking that other guy was gonna be the Bach and didn't/couldn't so they picked Jordon as a stand in coz of his acting abilities,maybe? For sure, I've never watched a Bach show like this season has been so far. Something smells like rotten apples to me.

I wanted to add, I don't say that about Ceri and not have the other lady's best interest at heart. It's just that Ceri seems more like she would/could be hurt the most.. The others sometimes act like they would just let it run off their backs..... Oh and I still feel like it's Kate on the SD because of the shape of her arm and back. I may be wrong like I thought this was gonna be a good season and it sure hasn't been so far to me. Even the dates are boring/cheap something in that category..Nothing exciting, I guess is what I mean. JMHO laugh out loud

I've literally fallen asleep a couple of times watching it! It's that boring for me. Jordan seems like a nice enough guy, but he is just not making for good TV. I hope this season doesn't get the series canceled in NZ. They would have been better off waiting for the right lead. Anyone would have a tough time following Art, but surely they could have done better.

I do want to know one thing though. On Fleur's 1st date, what kind of crazy kiwi tradition was she talking about with spitting animal poop out of her mouth? She lost me there and Jordan looked pretty appalled as well. Not sure that it means anything, but odd that the only girl left with an intro video is Kate. He hasn't seemed into any of the girls thus far, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's no longer with his F1. jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:44 am

Jordan sounds meh and it's a season of maybes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 am

I also have fallen asleep watching this season and its really rare for me to fall asleep watching bachelor. I have also skipped episodes. Everytime I see Fleur I can't shake the image of her spitting and it's not good! Im not sure what it is as I do think Jordan is a nice guy but I don't find him believable as the bachelor.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:12 am

I do like Jordan but I agree he does not make for an entertaining lead. IMO he also had a hard time being vulnerable & resorted to actor mode to compensate IMO. I won't even compare him to Art because IMO that was just sheer luck that the producers had with him....I can't even recollect a lead in the entire series with Art's freshness & who knows when a lead like that will come along again.

We discussed the possibility of Jordan not choosing anyone I believe last week & @Allaboutlove remiinded us that no way they will be having a live AFTR/WTA if Jordan & the F1 are broken up. I believe she is right because if we all recollect, for the AU series they cancelled the AFTR during the Bach Season 2 because the couple had broken up.

I am still enjoying this season though, the sleuthing has been fun & I am now leaning towards Storm as the F1. If I have time I will compile the clues for Fleur, Storm, Naz, Ceri & Gabs that I have observed as I believe the F4 consists of any of those. However I won't be surprised if Kate makes F4 based on Rebecca picking her for F3....I just don't get her making F3 but we will see.....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 pm

mercieme wrote:snipped

Jordan concludes, “That’s why I rely on the girls coming forward. That one-on-one time is so crucial. Otherwise, I’m just guessing where they’re at.”
http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/jordans-hawaii-six-pack-4421

Jordan relies on the girls initiating? Honestly this makes no sense to me. Jordan's reasoning for why the girls need to initiate/approach makes it more like he wants them to like him and then he will what? reciprocate? reject?  scratch

Furthermore, how does he know if someone is approaching/initiating because they like him or are just competitive or outgoing more than the rest? It's just silly on his part, imo, to make such a big deal (and he has and continues to by bringing it up) that the girls need to come forward/initiate when he's the lead.

Bottom line: Jordan's the bachelor. The Lead. He should lead and chase the girls he likes and how they respond to him chasing he will know whether they like him back or not. His reasoning even to Storm (who said on her 2nd SD! that she can't figure him out!) that he said didn't approach her because things are just fine with her and him makes no sense. He is there to find a partner not wait for girls to approach him as he sits back.

Jordan may not want a passenger in a relationship but that doesn't mean the girl needs to be the driver while he is the Bachelor. Or maybe it does mean that for Jordan? Because he seems to be quite "passive" imo as a lead/bachelor and just there for the ride and going through the motions rather than steering the ship/driving the vehicle and letting the girls he likes know that he likes them by initiating.

It's (supposed to be) Jordan's role/purpose to find a partner; it's the editors job to hide and maintain the mystery - not Jordan's. That Jordan seems more focused on being an editor (perhaps due to his being in the film industry) makes me think he wasn't a good choice for a lead/bachelor. I am not so sure he is there to find a partner as much as he is to just have an "adventure" and be a part of/study the makings of reality-tv.  hmmm

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:32 pm

mercieme wrote:Women's Day NZ Apr 7, 2016

(clipped for clarity)

So what’s in his little black book about so-called villain Naz? Out of respect for the girls, Jordan won’t divulge on his connections so far, only saying, “I do understand that it can be very intense and everyone has their coping mechanisms.

“Some people doubt themselves, some get competitive and some get intimidating, because it is a very intimidating situation. It is a strange world we are in, so I would expect people to act strangely. “What is seen and experienced by a viewer is only a slice of the bigger pie. There are a lot of things I hear that I don’t take on. I want to experience everyone for who they are.” Smiling, Jordan concludes, “That’s why I rely on the girls coming forward. That one-on-one time is so crucial. Otherwise, I’m just guessing where they’re at.”

so who is who?

doubt themselves: storm
competitive: naz
intimidating: ?

who did he had in mind when answering? My first thought was Naz. Maybe I am biased with last episode but I truly saw Jordan chasing her even if she was aggressive. But I think we can establish that Jordan like strong women or women who know who they are and what they want. Funny, in this comment, my first thought was: he is trying to excuse Naz attitude.

So we can eliminate Ceri.

thank you @mercieme for the interviews! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:46 pm

snipped
We discussed the possibility of Jordan not choosing anyone I believe last week & @Allaboutlove remiinded us that no way they will be having a live AFTR/WTA if Jordan & the F1 are broken up. I believe she is right because if we all recollect, for the AU series they cancelled the AFTR during the Bach Season 2 because the couple had broken up.
@mercieme is correct, we discussed the possibility of Jordan choosing no one or the F1 already broken up and I still think as I did then that the show wouldn't have a live ATFR/WTA if Jordan broke up with his F1? But it is certainly possible - the show could want to capitalize on live drama but again, as @mercieme said, they canceled Bach AU S2 ATFR for just that reason so I don't see Bach NZ having a live ATFR if he and his F1 are not together?

I do think there is a F1 and don't see why Jordan would not choose anyone mostly because there's no engagement at FRC so there's no pressure and it is just a girlfriend so not as big of a deal.  no idea

TBH, I don't think for one second that Jordan pulled a Brad 1.0. That being said, just because he chose an F1, it doesn't mean, imo, that he and his F1 will have this long-lasting relationship that will end in marriage just because he is older than Art in age. I will actually be pleasantly surprised if Jordan marries his F1 or stays with her for the longrun. I don't see Jordan falling in love yet with any of the girls. I will be shocked if he falls in love with his F1 by FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:52 pm

@AllAboutLove @mercieme @LoveDovez @Karina, and this is why we are all out of the loop about Jordan.

We all want emotions, and feelings and clues that Jordan is motivated and invested but what we see is a passive guy.

To give him credit, I think the prod (each season the same) do not allow him much room to do what he truly want.

IMO, he knew from the start who were his top 10 and top 5 soon after, but he was pushed to go with the script.

He is the kind of guy who just go to the bar, take a beer and wait a woman to stand next to him. He is not a cruiser whatsoever. So his personality is the same here when we expect differently.

We expect a "medium". Not too casa nova, but not a dude that seems that he does not care. I think he does but the circumstances (he explains it very well that after each date and cocktail, he is sent to his room), put him in a position that amplify his personality which is already to not be the aggressive party.

He is expecting: 'if a woman is interested, she will come to me'

We are expecting: 'if he is interested to a woman, I will come to her'

And this is why we IMO are frustrated.

He said that he kept a journal. IMO, dating multiple women who each have nice qualities he is looking for, is difficult to handle. It is like they all have something he liked but none was THE one.

With time, we saw him more chasing Fleur, Storm and more recently Naz... then Erin, Kate and Gab.

I did not see any romantic with Erin and Gab, yet he kissed them. From my perspective, it is more 'in the moment' kinda things. Because until now, I saw no romance with Erin in the chess party. I saw no romance with Gab outside her single date and we are far from romance yet with Kate.

Storm and Naz are definitely the one he is chasing. Fleur, I saw it the first episodes and no longer now. It will probably change at her next single date. In my opinion, her more aggressive attitude at the cocktail (kissing and touching his leg) was the right response he was waiting from her (remember? he wants women to show him their interest). Fleur was shown as taking a step back and in doing this she definitely gave room fro Naz and Storm.

Next week will be more interesting.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
snipped
@mercieme is correct, we discussed the possibility of Jordan choosing no one or the F1 already broken up and I still think as I did then that the show wouldn't have a live ATFR/WTA if Jordan broke up with his F1? But it is certainly possible - the show could want to capitalize on live drama but again, as @mercieme said, they canceled Bach AU S2 ATFR for just that reason so I don't see Bach NZ having a live ATFR if he and his F1 are not together?

I do think there is a F1 and don't see why Jordan would not choose anyone mostly because there's no engagement at FRC so there's no pressure and it is just a girlfriend so not as big of a deal.  no idea

TBH, I don't think for one second that Jordan pulled a Brad 1.0. That being said, just because he chose an F1, it doesn't mean, imo, that he and his F1 will have this long-lasting relationship that will end in marriage just because he is older than Art in age. I will actually be pleasantly surprised if Jordan marries his F1 or stays with her for the longrun. I don't see Jordan falling in love yet with any of the girls. I will be shocked if he falls in love with his F1 by FRC.

however he specifically said that at the end of this journey he will propose. I hear that, did you?

He could have just said he wanted to move on and progress in the relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689