SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Article from Scout where Rebecca says that her thesis and what it was about had already been discussed with the producers and Jordan (they talked about it at Rainbows End) before last night so it wasn't some big surprise for him at all.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Rebecca-sad-that-Jordan-turned-on-her/tabid/515/articleID/13261/Default.aspx

Hmm.. well that means Jordan was acting then when he acted "switched off" since he obviously knew weeks before.  hmmm

If he can act like he is supposedly surprised by something that he knew weeks before it makes me wonder what else he is acting? Suspect

This season is strange. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Woman's Day article which they posted on their IG makes me really give Jordan some side-eye. Producer driven or not, he's in his 30s and that he chose to act like he had heard this for the first time seems disingenuous on Jordan's part. I guess he is using those acting skills of his (even though he said he wouldn't) because it came across like he had heard it for the first time and that to me is fake, imo, since that is how he made it (and not just editing, it was his reaction). Not cool, imo.

Also, it is super obvious to me that he never sent her home because of the paper but more likely IMO and based on his words that she wasn't all initiating with him. I dunno... from Jordan's constant wanting the girls to initiate (he is the bachelor not them) and complaining about those who don't and even with Kate telling her not to friendzone him (when let's be real, they're friendzoned - imo and in hers) it all seems like Jordan just wants the girls to fight over him.   no

Indeed, after Jordan Mauger instigated an intense conversation about Rebecca’s line of study – specifically in the field of reality TV – the rest-home attendant was sent packing, a decision she says is “disappointing.”

“He was acting as if it was the first he heard of it, but we’d had this conversation more than once,” tells Rebecca.

“On my single date at Rainbow’s End, I took him all the way through what the paper really was – we’d covered it all in great depth. I handed it in last November, in my mind it was all behind me.
http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/the-bachelor-nz-rebecca-on-being-eliminated-4472
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:37 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you the very insightful observation. You are delving into a deeper layer now, highlighting the incongruities in Jordan’s behavior. The public are also detecting this perceived disingenuousness given the recent posts on the Bachelor NZ Facebook about Jordan. As per post s from @AllAboutlove and myself.
It is interesting that Jordan often expects the woman to do the initiating and as you have identified @AllAboutLove Jordan made this clear from the beginning as you say he is Bachelor I would expect that he would take the lead but rather he has a strong preference for dominate women i.e. Naz or women such as Storm who seek him out and Fleur is very confident and seeks him out and is also physically demonstrative, stroking his leg etc.
Ceri has really been sidelined I am trying to work out if this is a deliberate tactic to goad her into reacting and initiating contact. It does seem unusual to have the expectation that she should wait for that long without really making an effort to get to know her. If s it is a deliberate tactic it is rather cruel as it is apparent that she is suffering.
Looking at the stills for next week the single date looks like it is Kate rather than Ceri based on body shape. Some else noticed this and drew my attention to it so I had a closer look. So if Ceri does not have the single date it could be on the cards that Ceri or Erin go next week as Naz, Storm and Fleur are in it to win it… F4 Kate ???????
Just out of interest I did lots of google research on men who expect woman to always initiate contact ……In my humble opinion
Learn a man’s true intentions
You learn a man’s true intentions and interest by how he initiates or doesn’t. If he initiates by continuing to ask you out and you respond with “I’d love to”, you know that he is truly interested in you. If you initiate, it makes it harder to know if he’s really interested in you or if he’s hanging out with you because he doesn’t have anything better going on.
- See more at: http://loveforsuccessfulwomen.com/2013/04/why-you-should-respond-and-not-initiate/#sthash.mZQh9xhP.dpuf

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:48 pm

I hardly look forward to the WTA but i am so looking forward to this reunion of Jordan with the ladies. For sure Rebecca will ask about Jordan's ITM questioning her thesis...let's see how he gets himself out of that laugh out loud

@Karina......If it's Kate on that SD then she's also on the GD. I still think it's Ceri both on the SD & GD. For folks in NZ, you will probably get more of the preview over the weekend to figure out which of the girls got the SD.

I still think Ceri makes HTD but with Rebecca saying Kate is a potential F3 is throwing things off at least for me...we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:56 pm

@Mercieme thank you.. the reunion will very illuminating Rebecca appears to be an honest, ethical, intelligent woman though I really thought at one stage that she was a strong contender @HEA picked Rebecca as not having a really strong connection with Jordan way back.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Karina wrote:@Mercieme thank you.. the reunion will very illuminating Rebecca appears to be an honest, ethical, intelligent woman though I really thought at one stage that she was a strong contender @HEA picked Rebecca as not having a really strong connection with Jordan way back.

handwave  bestbud!

Those are for me the F3.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Uuu10
My S/caps (HEA)

when a bachelor says that he as butterflies, very often the girl is F1. I am surprised he used it for Naz. But lately I saw him chasing her.

it could be nice to list words used by him for each girls and make some comparison.

and if we use the drawing... Storm could be F1, Naz F2 and Fleur F3

I found interesting the last RC: Storm, Fleur and last Naz. Means probably nothing but this tickled me.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:10 pm

@Karina regarding Fleur's interview with Scout (posted in her thread)...the coverage by media is as follows so far:

Ceri: Scout News, Woman's Day
Kate: Woman's Day
Fleur: Scout News
Storm: NZ Herald (twice)
Naz: Scout (once but all the blogs by Scout are very much in support of Naz)

IMO....I think the producers are just getting the stories on the girls out there to promote the show so not indicative of who is F1 so far.

The funny thing is Jordan is not doing any TV (except for The Cafe this past Monday) or Radio interviews just magazine coverage so far....which some of us posters find strange since Art did a lot of in person interviews to promote the show last season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 pm

@AllboutLove I think Rebecca's openness and honesty has prompted viewers to consider the possibility that the programme could be scripted even if it is just some aspects of it and that Jordan could be acting..... therefore Jordan can be somewhat disingenuous at times, given that Rebecca clearly states he knew about her research.

One poster on the Bach FB Page said she can not put her finger on what it is about Jordan and I am the same really. That is why is so beneficial reading others perspectives.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Karina wrote:@AllAboutLove thank you the very insightful observation.  You are delving into a deeper layer now, highlighting the incongruities in Jordan’s behavior.  The public are also detecting this perceived disingenuousness   given the recent posts on the Bachelor NZ Facebook about Jordan. As per post s from @AllAboutlove and myself.
It is interesting that Jordan often expects the woman to do the initiating and as you have identified @AllAboutLove Jordan made this clear from the beginning as you say he is Bachelor I would expect that he would take the lead but rather he has a strong preference for dominate women i.e.  Naz or women  such as Storm who seek him out and Fleur is very confident and seeks him out and is also physically demonstrative, stroking his leg etc.
Ceri has really been sidelined I am trying to work out if this is a deliberate tactic to goad her into reacting and initiating contact. It does seem unusual to have the expectation that she should wait for that long without really making an effort to get to know her. If s it is a deliberate tactic it is rather cruel as it is apparent that she is suffering.  
Looking at the stills for next week the single date looks like it is Kate rather than Ceri based on body shape. Some else noticed this and drew my attention to it so I had a closer look. So if Ceri does not have the single date it could be on the cards that Ceri or Erin go next week as Naz, Storm and Fleur are in it to win it… F4 Kate ???????
Just out of interest I did lots of google research on men who expect woman to always initiate contact ……In my humble opinion
Learn a man’s true intentions
You learn a man’s true intentions and interest by how he initiates or doesn’t. If he initiates by continuing to ask you out and you respond with “I’d love to”, you know that he is truly interested in you. If you initiate, it makes it harder to know if he’s really interested in you or if he’s hanging out with you because he doesn’t have anything better going on.
- See more at: http://loveforsuccessfulwomen.com/2013/04/why-you-should-respond-and-not-initiate/#sthash.mZQh9xhP.dpuf
Spot on @Karina and enlightening for sure. 

Regarding the bolded: IA with this assessment but so far Jordan seems to be contradictory since he says he wants the women to approach/initiate so he can see if they like him. Makes no sense to me since this is something he can figure out by how they respond to his initiating - whether they return his interest. And as the Bachelor that's kind of the point - for him to chase the ones he likes... not for him to sit back and have the girls chase him. 

From what I see Jordan seems to like it when the girls chase/fight for him and then when they don't he sends them home (Rebecca, imo, since he was full of nonsense trying to pretend it had anything to do with her past studies which he knew about weeks before) or he tries to get them to fight for him (Kate, imo) so it is like a challenge to him? 

It's just strange to me. Even with Ceri in the past episode she is upset and says he needs to take her on more dates because he is her dream guy and she really likes him, etc, etc, and so now he likes her and takes her on Sd and GD potentially while not having her on any GDs for weeks on end?  scratch

I don't know.... I guess I just don't know who Jordan really is or what he really wants. Maybe he doesn't really know what he wants either aside from "adventure" which he keeps talking about. 

It feels like "Adventure" is the theme of Jordan's season and he just wants to have a new adventure as the bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Karina wrote:@AllboutLove  I think Rebecca's openness and honesty has prompted viewers to consider the possibility that the programme could be scripted  even if it is just some aspects of it and that Jordan could be acting..... therefore Jordan can be somewhat disingenuous at times, given that Rebecca clearly states he knew about her research.

One poster on the Bach FB Page said she can not put her finger on what it is about Jordan and I am the same really. That is why is so beneficial reading others perspectives.  

It is impossible to be a bachelor unless you have in you this possibility to lie to people. Lets remember that Jordan is an actor. If a bachelor can have multiple crush, he generally (with the big exception of Ben) know who is his F1 at hometown and even before.

Producers would never accept a candidate for bachelor unless they know for certain that they can manipulate him somehow. It is part of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:33 pm

mercieme wrote:I hardly look forward to the WTA but i am so looking forward to this reunion of Jordan with the ladies. For sure Rebecca will ask about Jordan's ITM questioning her thesis...let's see how he gets himself out of that laugh out loud
I am really looking forward to WTA too  bestbud!

It should be interesting given how Jordan made it seem like he let Rebecca go because of her studies. And I say this because that is how most of the viewers on SM are saying he did that as the reason. Given that he knew about this weeks before I find it ridiculous that he (or producers, but still it's on him) used her studies as part of her goodbye/elimination edit. he could have easily just made the conversation about being friends only and not more than that (but then I guess he couldn't do that since he played that card with Kate already). Using her studies though as part of the goodbye edit just makes him seem disingenuous. Then again, the show pretending they were still filming when they weren't is just part of that disingenuous-ness. 

And that's the thing for me. All Bachelor's lead on the girls. Pretend and all that - that's the show. But this pretense by the show (that they were still filming when not) and now Jordan just seems strange and definitely not  the norm, imo, when it comes to having almost a blackout of the lead in media. Speaking of which, I still don't get why Jordan is not doing media. The Cafe doesn't count, imo, not only because it is TV3 and with Mike the host of TBNZ, but because he hasn't done media talking about the show or the girls specifically like Art did. It makes him seem even more of an enigma and not in a good way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:34 pm

@HEA astute comment as is your pick for the final 3 though it is not I want to see but objectively I know that this outcome is more than likely.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689