SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I can believe all that except the Christian/atheist thing. There are pictures of her wearing a cross necklace! And, anyways, Kaitlyn wasn't very religious at all and Ben seemed to genuinely like her. It's one thing to go to a Christian university and not be religious (my university was Jesuit, I went there b/c it was a great school although I'm Hindu), but it's another to fake it.

I also hate how they are implying that being an "atheist" is kind of bad and inferior to being Christian.

Wearing a cross necklace isn't proof someone isn't an atheist. There are plenty of fake Christians who have their reasons for doing so. I'm not saying Olivia is lying but she wouldn't be the first atheist ever to pretend to be Christian. A lot are afraid to admit it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:53 pm

I take things with a grain of salt, especially when the source is a rag mag. 
My own daughter attended a Catholic college and graduated there. We are not Catholic. This does not state anything about her religious believes. She attended a small, private college that met many of her needs. Simple solution. It happened to be a Catholic college however.
Many go on this show to better their future vs meet their mate. Again, no biggie to me. 
Going on this show "for the right reasons" is a paradox to me. The right reasons would be to stay home and just say no to MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks la9!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:28 pm

According to this article, there's a 27yr old from Indiana that's this season's villain. She incites and trash talks the other girls. Who knows if this is true. no idea

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/10/07/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-spoilers-whos

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:36 pm

The "source" of that mag was most definitely the exes friend, or the ex himself. Everything that was said in the mag was exactly what she said on Twitter a few weeks ago. Not very discreet that one. Lol

I wouldn't be surprised if any of the stuff that was said is true, but being an atheist sounds a bit off. Wasn't it investigated that her whole family is pretty Christian..? Plus, she just graduated from TCU, a Christian university. I mean, it doesn't mean all that much. But, it gives more "evidence" that she would be Christian versus being an atheist or of any other religion.

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Beagle wrote:According to this article, there's a 27yr old from Indiana that's this season's villain. She incites and trash talks the other girls. Who knows if this is true. no idea

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/10/07/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-spoilers-whos

They stole this from OK magazine. And is that true/reliable..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:42 pm

I really don't think anything OK, InStyle, Starpulse, etc. is ever true.... They are always saying for years that "Jennifer Anniston is pregnant" and other bs like that. I think they are making stuff up...

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I take things with a grain of salt, especially when the source is a rag mag. 
My own daughter attended a Catholic college and graduated there. We are not Catholic. This does not state anything about her religious believes. She attended a small, private college that met many of her needs. Simple solution. It happened to be a Catholic college however.
Many go on this show to better their future vs meet their mate. Again, no biggie to me. 
Going on this show "for the right reasons" is a paradox to me. The right reasons would be to stay home and just say no to MF.

I agree that nowadays, everybody who chooses to go on this show is also comfortable with the idea that they may become a temporary quasi-celebrity as a result, and that anyone who really eschews publicity and wants to remain private will not consider TB as a viable way to find a spouse.  IMO, as long as the person is available (ie, not in love with or committed to somebody else) and amenable to finding a BF/GF/potential spouse of the opposite sex (until the have a gay version) IF they meet somebody compatible, even if it's not their primary reason for going on the show, they are there "for the right reasons".  It's the ones who go on the show already convinced that they are in love with/perfect for a lead whom they've never met, who worry me more.

That said, right now, based on the little I know about Olivia, I like her and hope she goes far. Whether she's a good match for Ben remains to be seen.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Again, let me say, my own daughter went to and graduated from a Catholic college. The religion of the school had little bearing on her education or religious values. (we are jewish)
So I can't logically attribute any more or any less to anyone else.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by imafan Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 pm

loveactually9 wrote:My own personal stalking

https://westlakeplasticsurgery.com/dr-caridi-bio
https://m.facebook.com/shaelin.adams?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fshaelin.adams
She graduated from IU this year 2015 so check that..she probably just started working for them over the summer

You are correct that Shaelin works at Westlake Dermatology: https://www.facebook.com/shaelin.adams

However Westlake Plastic Surgery (Where Olivia's dad works) is not the same place...totally understandable confusion

Quote from their website FAQ's: "Is Westlake Plastic Surgery related to Westlake Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery?
There is no relationship between the two health care providers. Westlake Plastic Surgery was established before Westlake Dermatology. Dr. Robert Caridi is Westlake Plastic Surgery."
https://westlakeplasticsurgery.com/frequently-asked-questions

imafan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Thank you imafan!

And :Welcome

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Welcome Imafanwelcomebanner

Thank you for stating fact to help squelch any fiction! bowdown

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela