SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Must Love Dogs by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by blessed66 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Catherine is making this really hard for me, now I need that too!! I love this girl so much!!
Catherine Lowe
Daiya grilled cheese

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Love her book!!
Catherine Lowe
The gift that keeps on giving: A personalized notebook for church Smiley @ Fellowship Church Downtown Dallas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Glad he did this

@SeanLowe09: Three Reasons Catherine and I did “Marriage Boot Camp” -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Because I assume we have some Lesley fans here.

Our friendship isn't a stretch I love this lady! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:22 pm

lipsis wrote:Glad he did this

@SeanLowe09: Three Reasons Catherine and I did “Marriage Boot Camp” -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can never fault him for his honesty. Glad he shared this with everyone. In the grand scheme of things the filming and airing of the show are such a small blip on the radar.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Good for him to admit they're doing it for money.

I saw a clip from bootcamp, where he wanted to quit because people were talking about "threesomes and dropping f-bombs" & it made him uncomfortable.
Elisabeth (runs the bootcamp) told him to stop being judgmental and to focus on him and Catherine.

Looking forward to see how they grow as a couple from this experience.
he and Catherine will have tools that will help them in their future.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi SpoilMe, there will be a show thread opened for discussion of what airs. We won't be discussing it here on the fan forum. Hope to see you there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:38 pm

yes It never fails to be honest!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:00 pm

One of the things I love most about Sean is his honesty. Although I don't think he owes anyone any explanations, I'm glad he did this. Also, I think this experience will only improve their marriage so I'm good.

Looking forward to watching the show.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

yes It never fails to be honest!

This is what I love about the Lowes, very honest!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks lipsis
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia