SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Happy birthday Sean! What a wonderful way to encourage others to celebrate with you. Heart warming post!

thanks! for being so unselfish and considerate of those in need!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Awesome

@SeanLowe09: You guys rock! We've already raised $1k of $5k goal. Even if it's just $1, your donation will make a difference. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:04 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..Sean Lowe!  Wish you many more wonderful birthdays & celebrations to come!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] firework firework
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Happy Birthday Sean. Have a Blessed Day.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:11 pm

:Happy Birthday :Happy Birthday Sean! Wishing you the best blessings!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Awe these two just melt my old bitchy heart

Catherine asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday... movie marathon. First up, Steve Jobs. Also, thank you to all who have donated to help fight pediatric cancer. If you haven't yet, please click link in my bio. Even if it's only $1, it'll make a lasting impact. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Well isn't that an adorable picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:24 pm

lipsis wrote:Awe these two just melt my old bitchy heart

Catherine asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday... movie marathon. First up, Steve Jobs. Also, thank you to all who have donated to help fight pediatric cancer. If you haven't yet, please click link in my bio. Even if it's only $1, it'll make a lasting impact. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right there with you lipsis. On some of the other threads I just feel so cynical...and bitchy. And then I come here and I see the way these two look at each other...along with Ashley/JP and Chris/Des...and I think there is hope yet. :sprinklehearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Be sure to come back tomorrow then, Sprite. It's their three year engagement anniversary. 🐘

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:30 pm

I'm already prepared.
<------

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:36 pm

^^^ if only we had a cute little banner to decorate the first page of this thread. (Cough, cough, hint, hint)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 pm

I'll get to it my dear. Patience.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia