SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:02 am

lipsis wrote:^^^ well you're one up on me because I would probably stammer. Glad you had a great time.
Are they going to be in your area of town next month?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 am

They'll be in Los Angeles at a seminar. I'm about an hour from there. I'm waiting for just the right time and place though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:32 am

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Another event for Sean and Catherine Lowe on November 3 & 4 @adage Brand Summit  http://dlvr.it/CXD5yt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you. This event has been added to the calendar. Nice gig at the Ritz Carlton, Los Angeles. If only it could've been in Laguna and I had an extra $950 to register for it.

FYI: Their panel is on Wednesday, November 4th in the afternoon to close out the conference. Their panel also includes a VP from ABC Entertainment Marketing and and EVP from Warner Horizon Television. So they got some bigwigs up there with them.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:36 am

lipsis wrote:They'll be in Los Angeles at a seminar. I'm about an hour from there. I'm waiting for just the right time and place though.
okay. Sounds good. Took me about 30-40 minutes today to drive to the Galleria store/location.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:44 am

^^^ and to celebrate you meeting them...Congrats on 1000 posts!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 am

Yay, thankful!!! So happy for you and lipsis friend, Rochelle for meeting them. I'm wishing upon a star to meet them. giggling
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:15 am

@clmgiudici: Houston, we out ✈️

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 am

Thankful, is that a card you gave them in your avi?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:21 am

It is my/his book "Right Reasons" signed by Sean and Catherine!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:57 am

Apologize Lipsis. I just hijacked your post and do not know how to fix it. :headbanging

thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 am

jaspats wrote:Yay, thankful!!! So happy for you and lipsis friend, Rochelle for meeting them. I'm wishing upon a star to meet them. giggling
Thank you. Your star will come to pass too, stay hopeful. feel really good and I did not spend any money at the mall. Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:04 am

Home sweet home

@clmgiudici: Dallas, we here

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia