SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by isittrue Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 pm

The interview is finally up. Actually, one of their better ones imo. http://blog.shoes.com/27-questions-with-shawn-kaitlyn/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Adorable!! I love that interview, definitely one of their better ones! So sweet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:58 pm

isittrue wrote:The interview is finally up.  Actually, one of their better ones imo.   http://blog.shoes.com/27-questions-with-shawn-kaitlyn/

So "aggressive cuddling" is now a euphemism for S-E-X? cantstopl  Good to know...learn something new every day.

And I have to agree with Kaitlyn:  I love Shawn in sweatpants and a t-shirt the most by far.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Haha I think they actually meant cuddling! Knowing Kait, she'd actually say SEX if that's what she meant!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:23 pm

What a lovely interview!!! They are so adorable beatingheart I love the pics
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:21 pm

isittrue wrote:The interview is finally up.  Actually, one of their better ones imo.   http://blog.shoes.com/27-questions-with-shawn-kaitlyn/

yes Great interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Sounds like a YouTube series is a possibility .... And a 5 million dollar contract!! Is that how much the show gives them?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Chick2480 wrote:Sounds like a YouTube series is a possibility .... And a 5 million dollar contract!!  Is that how much the show gives them?

They were referring to the contract they sign about not revealing the ending to the public, that's the fine they're hit with if they go on a talk show and reveal the f1. I think most tell family (and admit it after the finale airs) but they definitely can't do an interview and let it slip.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Agree best interview so far.

Love this.
18. HOW HAS YOUR RELATIONSHIP EVOLVED AND GROWN SINCE THE SHOW?

S&K: We have been able to get mad at each other, learn how to argue reasonably, and learn from it. That makes every relationship grow—as long as you learn from it.

Their height difference  giggling
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Bach-dockscrop2

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm

The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn & Shawn share their shoe styles & love life updates! ❤️ {tap profile link} #ThePerfectPair #soleseeker #frye by @shoesdotcom

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:18 pm

An old one I just came across:

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 15100313
‏@kelciehayes  · Oct 3    
@kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth relationship = goals. I need a man to crash weddings with.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:21 pm

I can't wait for these snapssss! :bigsmile:

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Whit10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1