SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Chick2480 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Hmm I wonder is snapchat has a deal with them and that's why they snap so much ?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well look where they are giggling

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Image40

(Shawn's Snap)

Snap Tucker..Snap Tucker..Snap Tucker!! Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Chick2480 wrote:Hmm I wonder is snapchat has a deal with them and that's why they snap so much ?
I don't think so, they just love snapping. Snapchat found them for their love of it versus the other way around imo. I actually wish they would snap and periscope more, they've been quiet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Chick2480 wrote:Hmm I wonder is snapchat has a deal with them and that's why they snap so much ?
I don't think so, they just love snapping. Snapchat found them for their love of it versus the other way around imo. I actually wish they would snap and periscope more, they've been quiet!

Me too! Are you listening Kaitboo??!! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:48 am

I especially miss their Periscopes!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 am

The girl who took the photos/worked on "The Notebook" themed photo shoot.

A couple days with these beauties! @pennithow @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @cliodelallave #TooManyLaughs #CaliLiving by @tdelallave

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 am

That's a great photo. He really gets along with all her friends. Let's hope the same happens in Nashville with his buddies.

Oh! And here's Kait's response to Cupcake's Insta post.
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Image37

...So now we know she snoops on his phone.
Well.. maybe not "snoops" but we do know they both use each other's phones.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:53 am

I think Kait will get along really well with his buddies because she is super fun (when she's not crying about Shawn laugh out loud) and seems to get along well with any and every-body.

Kait's message to Cupcake is so cute, including the emoji confusion Smiley

Also, Shawn fav'd this today:
fkf ‏@FlannaghFitz 6h6 hours ago
@Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe I really pray you two are actually together I LOVE YOUUUU!

Ooooh the snark.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:46 am

Cupcake's response:

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Image38
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 am

Chris's response is hysterical!!

I wish they had met up with Becca while in CA, she needs to meet Shawn. Oh well, maybe next time.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:42 am

LenaActually wrote:Cupcake's response:

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Image38

cantstopl That was my exact thought too, so funny that Chris said it. I hope they can enjoy being great friends, because Kaitlyn did seem so found of him. It'll be nice she has some show friends in Nashville too along with Shawn's sis and meeting his friends. Can't wait for some fun pics of them out and about.

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:42 pm

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 27 11881833_1675499752670180_94683302_n
kaitlynbristoweLeaving Marina del Rey after a productive weekend!! LOVED staying at @hotelMDR but excited to get to Nashville with @shawn_booth18
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1