SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:09 am

I'm surprised to see a video of Shawn in here.

Colour me confused that he's calling out Nick for a cause. no no

I mean these two aren't "friends".
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:20 am

ElonM wrote:I'm surprised to see a video of Shawn in here.

Colour me confused that he's calling out Nick for a cause. no no

I mean these two aren't "friends".

I'm starting to think he wants Nick's followers.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:25 am

Yeah I think it is a great cause I get what he is trying to do . He is helping a charity . But the making of surprise video in yt asking him to join him is some kind of confusing . I remember an interview recently on nick. They asked him about if he ever talks to s&k after the show . He said nope but there is no problem with him if they will cross each other . So I do think they are not friends with him. So I wonder if this is the way of him to reach out and create some kind of friendship laugh out loud . And what does his girl has to say with this video joke laugh out loud .  No doubt nick will be just fine with this and be nice with him as a type of a person he is . jmo.

ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 Eb97c9
ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 9zt107ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 XgicucChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 Oaw2uvChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 2pqw5k8ChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 30szzauChrisHarrison - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 63 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:26 am

Gale1 wrote:Even if Shawn is trying to use Nick because he is popular I for one say good on him as it is such a worthy cause!! Sure Nick will be on board & support it all.
The key word in your statement is use. Why should Nick have to be used by anyone, least of all Shawn? Nick has plenty of friends he could team up with to support this cause and this does not to appear to be a joint effort IMO. Shawn could just as easily have teamed up with Dr. Chris. If this was a genuine offer made from the generosity and goodness of his heart, he would've had a conversation with Nick as a bare MINIMUM. Shawn is taking advantage and counting on Nick's good-hearted nature and philanthropic spirit to boost his own public image jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:36 am

He didn't even follow Nick or tag him in that tweet. Like someone responded :
@emmyha12: @Shawn_Booth why not follow him and it would be more believable...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:47 am

JMO, but I think that Shawn was simply trying to think of a way to draw attention to his post.  Nick's name draws attention.  Especially when his ex-girlfriend's new fiancé uses it.  

Apparently, Shawn feels that cancer is a good enough reason to add Nick's name to his post.  And why not? That is the point of an awareness post.  After all, Nick has done similar posts to draw peoples' attention.  However, Nick's posts usually feature his hot bod, not a previously labeled "enemy". Hugesmile

I guess that Shawn has figured out the most attention grabbing thing about himself... His relationship (or lack thereof) with Nick.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:48 am

Brill wrote:Why does he have to say a message to Nick????  Can't he find out his twitter account and do it privately and then with Nick's approval fine but not in a message to Nick....  Sorry don't trust this dude one IOTA!!!

Well it took him this long to even know his name apparently so trying to know his twitter handle might just be too much to handle at this point.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:01 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Brill wrote:Why does he have to say a message to Nick????  Can't he find out his twitter account and do it privately and then with Nick's approval fine but not in a message to Nick....  Sorry don't trust this dude one IOTA!!!

Well it took him this long to even know his name apparently so trying to know his twitter handle might just be too much to handle at this point.
rofl

Poor delivery of the message.  Without contacting Nick before going public, Shawn would not know if Nick was already involved in a Movember initiative with others... for example.
Agree with all who have pointed out it was poorly thought out. On the website Shawn has even identified the team as himself and Nick (although only himself as team captain) presumably before Nick has even responded to the "invite".
Great cause Smiley  however there are so many other/better approaches that could have been used.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:02 am

I think DM-ing would have been more appropriate than this "call out" considering the situation between the two has not been pretty to begin with and got worse as time went on. It's not like he's calling to Chris, Ben or Tanner who he is buddies with.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 am

Yes yes yes Notarose and Monica!! Exactly. I feel the need to defend Nick so passionately when he is wronged!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:22 am

I am all for anything to support the fight against cancer and Nick has already shown he is willing and dedicated to supporting various campaigns/fundraisers. If Shawn wants to do so great but why suddenly now does he pick a guy that he made no secret about absolutely despising during/after the show and doing so in this fashion? it is just tacky IMO. If serious just DM him or contact via text or phone call. I'm sure someone could get him in touch with him without blasting him out on twitter which seems to me to make it more about himself and getting "pats on the back" while making Nick look bad if he doesn't respond.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I am all for anything to support the fight against cancer and Nick has already shown he is willing and dedicated to supporting various campaigns/fundraisers. If Shawn wants to do so great but why suddenly now does he pick a guy that he made no secret about absolutely despising during/after the show and doing so in this fashion? it is just tacky IMO. If serious just DM him or contact via text or phone call. I'm sure someone could get him in touch with him without blasting him out on twitter which seems to me to make it more about himself and getting "pats on the back" while making Nick look bad if he doesn't respond.

Sadly it could have been very well thought out (contrary to what I said up thread) because I just checked Shawn's IG were he has a short "teaser" vid that would make some/many want to click on the bio link to see what's next ... that being the YouTube vid at the moment.
Does Shawn evoking Nick's name draw more attention to his vid? IMO, :yes:  
Benefit of doubt approach - he is sincere in reaching out to Nick and using a charity is a great vehicle
Less benefit of doubt - he is being purely strategic; sincere about the cause but the Nick part is for his own amusement knowing it brings hits to his vid

Too bad.  They could have talked beforehand and together promote this cause in a powerful positive way from the get-go. Missed opportunity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes