SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:14 pm

mindless wrote:These two really are serious about settling down. I always got the vibe they were, but nice to see it actually happening. Refreshing. Smiley

Me too! Good for them.

Tanner has always given me Chris Siegfried vibes, stable and solid as they come laugh out loud.

WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:21 am

I am so happy for them. They are absolutely one of my favorite couples from this franchise!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:23 am

Per Tanner's instagram they went wedding registry shopping today. You can find them on the crate and barrel website and it appears they may have set a wedding date Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:27 am

If theknot.com is correct, the wedding is 6/24/16.

https://www.theknot.com/registry/couplesearch?lt=SearchResults&a=994&st=SearchWidget&ss=TNK_Homepage&sp=FindRegistryAndWWS#firstName=tanner&lastName=tolbert&eventMonth=6&eventYear=0&eventType=Wedding&reset=true&track=true

WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 87b72b10 WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 86669110 WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:28 am

sbolduc wrote:Per Tanner's instagram they went wedding registry shopping today. You can find them on the crate and barrel website and it appears they may have set a wedding date Smiley

When "bae" drags you to @crateandbarrel to do your wedding registry when the playoffs are on #jannerwedding by @tanner_tolbert
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:28 am

That is amazing. So much love and congratulations to them!

They are so refreshing and a joy to follow. I wish them the absolute best!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:35 am

Wasn't June 24th the last day of BIP filming, when they got engaged? That means their wedding day is the one year anniversary of their engagement  awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:40 am

They are adorable. Best wishes to Janner! Smiley Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 am

Could that be a BiP wedding?

WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shilosma Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:48 pm

I am excited for these two. They connected right away and seem to have an honest solid relationship. WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 1f497 WineNight - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 36 1f497
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:51 pm

This is about as fairy tale as it gets. Sweet woman with a little past meets a nice midwestern guy with a big heart and BAM! I feel really good about them as a couple. I think they'd be really good parents - involved, loving, forgiving and supportive.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am

They just asked Chris to marry them and it will be on ABC, that is one wedding I have to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass