SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 am

This date matrix is something. Tales of the Couches.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 am

Quane ... I think the decision in his head and heart was made by HTDs (it always is ... for all the leads... and the producers also know it well, since even in one of US season the producers told the other F7 med who was going to "win" ... so then you know how far along they knew the F1) ... the lead just doesn't come to terms how will he break-up with the other girls and so he drives it till the end. JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:07 am

I think Sam had totally closed down from Heather tonight. There was very little reassurance when she voicing her fear about the htd.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:09 am

see2love wrote:
YOu know the only way Eve made it on that show is because Snez is F1. She did say she was scepital about  letting her daughter meet Sam until she was sure how he felt about her ( they conveniently did not show that conversation).

Great point. Normally I would say yes, bringing Eve into the game is a big thing that points us in the direction for Snez being F1. But I`m still in doubt because of Sam`s reaction and body language. He seems to struggle with this all. He did not gave me a vibe of someone who is 100% sure he wants it and that he can handle it. And I tend to think that Sam is not good at keeping his poker face. He is pretty simple to read so far. So if Snez is in the finale then I`ll say she is in fact F1. But at the moment I think there is still the possibility of Lana being F1. That makes it even more interesting because Lana quit her job in June. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:15 am

Weird edit tonight.

I can see signs pointing towards Lana like trying to make it look like the original girls are ganging up on her - they even made Sarah come across as a bitch about her when we know that's not in her character.

Then they replay old footage of Sam talking about Heather which I assume is to further play up the friend zone thing to explain her leaving to the fans.

Something is seriously fishy though. I feel we've missed a lot of important footage lately.

I'm still pretty damn sure Snez will win (especially seeing Eve) but if that's the case I don't see any reason to try and make the original girls (including Snez) look bad to push Lana.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:18 am

trying to watch the latest epi -- anyone know where i could do that? thx
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:30 am

lozzatron wrote:Weird edit tonight.

I can see signs pointing towards Lana like trying to make it look like the original girls are ganging up on her - they even made Sarah come across as a bitch about her when we know that's not in her character.

Something is seriously fishy though. I feel we've missed a lot of important footage lately.

I'm still pretty damn sure Snez will win (especially seeing Eve) but if that's the case I don't see any reason to try and make the original girls (including Snez) look bad to push Lana.

And it`s actually working. There are many comments on SM in which people are jumping on the Sam and Lana train. That`s the point of it and what they worked on the whole time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 pm

AmyB wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
AmyB wrote:I'm almost 99% positive than Heather does go tomorrow. Their body language was off tonight, they didn't kiss, in ITMs he vocalized the fact that he thinks they're just friends, and she got the last rose. IMO they're setting it up perfectly for her to go home tomorrow, and that the rose order (Lana, Snezana, Sarah, Heather) will reflect the order of his F4. Still, I like all four girls (I think this is the first time throughout the entire franchise where I've genuinely liked everybody in the F4) so I'd be happy with any of them being F1 at this point.
Totally agree with you Amy! It's such a nice feeling to really like all the remaining girls like you said. I'll enjoy watching all of their adventures till the end.
I'm also with you on the rose order = order of girls till the end.
bestbud! I think in particular I feel a bit defensive of Lana because IMO she is a genuinely kind, intelligent woman who cops a lot of unwarranted hate on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram ect which she would not get if she had arrived on night 1 with the rest of the girls. I think all the women in the F4 are class acts and will have no trouble finding the right guy for them if they don't end up with Sam.
For me it is not her late arrival. I get how that works and it doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me is that, if Lana is not F1, then she has used her personal SM and her friends SM to make it seem like she is. It is one thing to go to the media and talk like one is still on the show, it is another to have one's friends celebrating love post-FRC and liking IG pics of oneself with Sam, etc. The other frontrunner girls don't do this. So will see. I don't think she is a bad person at all, I just think she is calculated if she ends up not being F1. That being said, all of the F4 have great qualities about them and something to offer.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I don't think Lana is f1, over the next 2 months, she is going overseas according to her tagged posts of one of her friends on Instagram. Sti sticking to Snez being F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:37 pm

HodanG wrote:I don't think Lana is f1, over the next 2 months, she is going overseas according to her tagged posts of one of her friends on Instagram. Sti sticking to Snez being F1
IA that Snez is likely F1. Plus Lana was overseas post-filming as well during July for some time.

At the end of the day, who even knows where this will go with Sam's F1 since it only ends in a girlfriend.
Sam's already said in interview he is taking things slow.
Not sure how much slower one can get when barely knowing the F1 while filming and then 4 months post-filming of sporadic meet ups across the country.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Looking forward to next show...

IMHO this is how the series is set up....some will get hurt....he keeps gals he feels he may have a connection with....would we want him to keep the obnoxious Sandra? Or the "vet" who was hung up on anal glands?

Going in these women know the show , especially after the first few shows (in the original US show people were much more naive...but this has been around quite awhile now LOL)

If meeting kids and having single mom on is an indication of "gotta pick them"...then IMHO they should go back to NO more parents on these shows.
In us, the first shows had none...then a few...who were treated with kid gloves...but now there are more (sign of the times?) and mostly they take their lumps like the others (despite the gang on BIP whining about double whammy widow-single mom Juella)

If Sam was attracted to Heather and kept her on over girls he was not attracted to, I don't see a problem?

I think the hometown dates should provide more insights. I do think Sam is ready to really settle down, have kids, and maybe he finds some of them are not really ready>? (I think Sarah and maybe Heather?)

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Another point - as a really long time bach watcher (and other similar shows, starting with the first which a gal married a "millionaire" ON tv - and guy turned out to be a con man LOL) there are a couple things I stand by

>> the first season of any show is the most "real", honest...and so it goes in other countries - look at the Bach in New Zealand - sweet love story

>> as time goes on , more wannas come out to be on the show....more people see a "future" in z-rated reality shows, local appearances, promotions etc and so it goes

>> the producers have to do something - would we watch show where a guy said "ok, 17 gals go home first night I will go on a couple dates with the 3 I like and pick one in 3 weeks thanks">>no LOL

>> "really hurt">> Heather is not really hurt. If she was she would not be out showing off boho outfits, be on a McD commercial, be on interviews. Likewise our new drama queen Juella in the us is not really hurt..just really seeking attention

Over the years I felt a couple people were really really hurt..devastated...and they all left media, social media, stopped all interviews, period

Google Bach Bob - (blob).....one of the worst....he picked a totally sweet non actress gal, her mom was deaf, she spoke asl etc....Blob took her to Trista's wedding and ignored her horrible...turned out Blob had bedded 5 gals on the show and worst he had hooked up with a tv actress/presenter he met at an interview during the show and fell in love with her and married her....(tho divorced later) ....now..the reason I am saying this is ....Estelle quit it all...NO more interviews...nothing...she cut all ties to social media. They can't bring her out on other shows, or ask her opinion. She quit Bachelor Nation - total. Said she was hurt, devasted and NO more nothing

If someone is really hurt (and sadly some are) that is it....nothing. Heather is out and about in the media...Juella is happily posting selfies and on social media. JMO of course but I could give more examples
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless