SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:51 am

Hmmm.. no mention of Snez? And Sam still has her Heather favourite tweet up.
I wonder when more bach alums will congratulate Sam and Snez?
It was totally different last year with all the contestants...

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost 1m1 minute ago
Had fun tweeting Bachie finale on the @BacheloretteAU account. They'll probably change the password now. So happy for you @samjameswood xx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:54 am

From Lana:
She said she had no plans on forging a friendship with him either.

“We never had a friendship only a romantic relationship so I don’t see why we would be friends now,” she said.

“It’s not like I like to drink beer. And I don’t enjoy watching AFL so I can’t see we’d have much to do together.

“It would also be disrespectful to Snezana.”

source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Things that make you go hmmmm and think that he has really pick the right girl cause apparently with Lana it wasn't more than the romantic interest and she talks like they didn't have much in common.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:55 am

They look genuinely happy in that video so hopefully all good for the moment

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:57 am

I think Lana's seen post-filming what kind of a guy he really is. That's all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:But, peeniewood won.
The peen won for sure.
All good and well to have the physical but not as a foundation b/c if the physical goes away so too will the foundation.

I will be interested to see how these two actually work outside the bubble and now they are public where they will be six months from now.
The ex has already come out with his issues and Snez's brother already talked about not taking Eve away from the family so to me, if Sam really truly cares he will move to be with Snez unless she wants to take her child away from her family too.
TWT... it's early days.

I don't think they would be talking that much every day and night if it was just physical.
I think they have friendship too and that they are connected mentally and emotionnaly
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:From Lana:
She said she had no plans on forging a friendship with him either.

“We never had a friendship only a romantic relationship so I don’t see why we would be friends now,” she said.

“It’s not like I like to drink beer. And I don’t enjoy watching AFL so I can’t see we’d have much to do together.

“It would also be disrespectful to Snezana.”

source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Things that make you go hmmmm and think that he has really pick the right girl cause apparently with Lana it wasn't more than the romantic interest and she talks like they didn't have much in common.

Things that really make you go hmmmm. How would that relationship have worked if they had nothing in common.

Happy he could discern and he picked the right one for him

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 am

^^ I agree.  But Lana seems bitter.  Oh well as least there's more info on the couple.

Perth single mum Markoski said she and Melbourne-based Wood had no immediate plans to relocate and would instead continue to have a long distance relationship.

Because they haven’t been able to reveal to anyone — except Markoski’s nine-year-old daughter Eve — that they were a couple they had only been able to rendezvous five times in Sydney since the show wrapped filming four months ago.

“We talk on the phone every day and sometimes all night,” she said.

“We are falling more in love all the time if that’s possible.

We are happy to keep things long distance for now.

I am still studying and Eve is in school so it’s not like I can just pack up and move. But we will talk about it and see what happens.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:12 am

I think I'd be a bit bitter as well, if someone was pulling my bikini-clad body against his crotch and fondling my butt while supposedly already head over heels for another woman. Just gross.

I do think Sam chose the right girl, for now, but I don't have high hopes for them. Why is she the only one talking about moving still? Why can't he do it? I don't like the thought of him taking Snez and Eve away at all. Does anyone know how long her studies last? If they want 3 more kids then they'll be in a hurry soon. Eh... we'll see once the honeymoon phase is over.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:

Perth single mum Markoski said she and Melbourne-based Wood had no immediate plans to relocate and would instead continue to have a long distance relationship.

Because they haven’t been able to reveal to anyone — except Markoski’s nine-year-old daughter Eve — that they were a couple they had only been able to rendezvous five times in Sydney since the show wrapped filming four months ago.

“We talk on the phone every day and sometimes all night,” she said.

“We are falling more in love all the time if that’s possible.

We are happy to keep things long distance for now.

“I am still studying and Eve is in school so it’s not like I can just pack up and move. But we will talk about it and see what happens.

Too bad Sam can't move his life for Snez and Eve and put them first.
So much for saying he would.
Guess that gym he is building a foundation for is taking precedence right now.

Yeah, I don't see this lasting.
Distance + a child + SelfishSam not wanting to move to Perth to be closer to the "love of his life?"

Pfft. No wonder there is no ATFR!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 am

^^ Mind...Oh I totally agree that she should be bitter.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 am

mindless wrote:I think I'd be a bit bitter as well, if someone was pulling my bikini-clad body against his crotch and fondling my butt while supposedly already head over heels for another woman. Just gross.

I do think Sam chose the right girl, for now, but I don't have high hopes for them. Why is she the only one talking about moving still? Why can't he do it? I don't like the thought of him taking Snez and Eve away at all. Does anyone know how long her studies last? If they want 3 more kids then they'll be in a hurry soon. Eh... we'll see once the honeymoon phase is over.

What if she wants to and is happy to move? Afterall she did say she didnt feel like she belonged in Perth anymore. I am sure they will come to a decision that works for both of them.

only time will tell if they make it but i sure hope they have fun figuring it all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless