SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 am

AmyB wrote:I'm almost 99% positive than Heather does go tomorrow. Their body language was off tonight, they didn't kiss, in ITMs he vocalized the fact that he thinks they're just friends, and she got the last rose. IMO they're setting it up perfectly for her to go home tomorrow, and that the rose order (Lana, Snezana, Sarah, Heather) will reflect the order of his F4. Still, I like all four girls (I think this is the first time throughout the entire franchise where I've genuinely liked everybody in the F4) so I'd be happy with any of them being F1 at this point.
Totally agree with you Amy! It's such a nice feeling to really like all the remaining girls like you said. I'll enjoy watching all of their adventures till the end.
I'm also with you on the rose order = order of girls till the end.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 am

Did they show Sam kissing Snez tonight I cant remember?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:57 am

AEF wrote:I think that Snez was probably saying similar things as Nina was (given they are friends) about Lana but they have chosen to give Snez a great edit
Because Snez is F1. IMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:04 am

Kapiti wrote:
AmyB wrote:I'm almost 99% positive than Heather does go tomorrow. Their body language was off tonight, they didn't kiss, in ITMs he vocalized the fact that he thinks they're just friends, and she got the last rose. IMO they're setting it up perfectly for her to go home tomorrow, and that the rose order (Lana, Snezana, Sarah, Heather) will reflect the order of his F4. Still, I like all four girls (I think this is the first time throughout the entire franchise where I've genuinely liked everybody in the F4) so I'd be happy with any of them being F1 at this point.
Totally agree with you Amy! It's such a nice feeling to really like all the remaining girls like you said. I'll enjoy watching all of their adventures till the end.
I'm also with you on the rose order = order of girls till the end.
bestbud! I think in particular I feel a bit defensive of Lana because IMO she is a genuinely kind, intelligent woman who cops a lot of unwarranted hate on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram ect which she would not get if she had arrived on night 1 with the rest of the girls. I think all the women in the F4 are class acts and will have no trouble finding the right guy for them if they don't end up with Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 am

I don't get the impression at all that Lana is genuine. I feel she tries to stir the pot and feed on the other girls insecurities. Have thought this from when she first came on the show so it is not a reaction to how it has played out, with Sam's obvious interest in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 am

The promo for tomorrow ... a goodbye for Heather -JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 am

So much for Osher saying they couldn't show Eve on the TV. There she is, large as life. Looking forward to seeing that.

Sorry Lana fans, just my opinion, but cannot warm to her at all. She's not particularly a girls girl in the house (not been given much chance, to be fair) and she's not even very good looking in my opinion. Oh, I'm just so sad for Heather. She really likes him and has no idea she's been friend zoned.

With my Heather Hope now gone, I'm going for Snez.

Last edited by Noclue on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:15 am

happygolucky wrote:The promo for tomorrow ... a goodbye for Heather -JMO

Still waiting for it to come on in Perth but the screencaps from tonight's CP and tomorrow's makes me so sad seeing Heather's face like that. I feel her heartache *cries a river*....I am not sure how [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is going to react *sobs* And her crying..........sad

I almost don't want to watch it tonight......

Also....wtf? I thought Osher said Snez's daughter would NOT be on the show???

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:19 am

He apparently did say that. Don't know what to believe anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:19 am

I dont see him not picking Snez after meeting her daughter. They are only playing up the Lana connection, I only see typical Bachelor speak with her. It was going to be Snez (passion) Versus Heather (friend first) but it was too obvious he wasnt romantically as into Heather so they brought Lana ( lacking in the friendship banter Heather has, but has a measure of the romantic attraction) to make it a close finish.

I remain on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:20 am

happygolucky wrote:The promo for tomorrow ... a goodbye for Heather -JMO

Today has been ups and downs. First the photo in WD with the same shirt as Sam wears in tomorrow's episode and now the preview with a sad Heather. :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 am

So will Sarah be F2 or Lana?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless