SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:53 am

Sundy wrote:Did anyone else see Sam full circle rub Snez's butt when they were talking to his family?  From here on in I am calling him The Butt Bachelor
InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698 cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Sam definitely is a butt man. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:57 am

This how everyone is going to be if Sam doesn't pick Snez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:05 am

How much longer do we need to wait till the FRC?
I think it's already 8pm now in Aussie?

I hope it's Snez F1, and that would all make more sense.

If Lana is F1, then I would think the rumor about Sam met her before filming started is true. And I would really hate Sam for dragging Snez for this long.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:07 am

The Bach Aussie account retweeted this.
They can't make it more obvious can they? laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:10 am

Still an hour to go for FRC Peggy

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Did anyone else see Sam full circle rub Snez's butt when they were talking to his family?  From here on in I am calling him The Butt Bachelor
InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698 cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Sam definitely is a butt man. :yes:

We need to start a drinking game with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he just did it again helping Lana in the chopper. Butt grab = drink
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 am

This is the same place as Blake and Jess's row boat date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:18 am

I don't need to watch epi 15 & 16, twitter is good enough entertainment.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:24 am

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's defensive

I find it funny that this is the same dress that Lana wears to the FRC, just different colour and length. giggling

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:25 am

ITA Elon ... have no interest to watch, but have read since about yesterday's episode and I'm following the tweets now ... it's hilarious giggling there's noticeable change since Heather's gone, Osher doesn't have as many witty posts anymore, people mostly complain and the best part is reading people making fun of the show ...
Mike Baird Verified account ‏@mikebairdMP
Hang on. There's a bachelorette?! Why don't they just hook her up with this guy and save us all some time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 am

Mike is funny!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:32 am

Mike is Premier of NSW - a good guy

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless