SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Babyblue85 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 am

Hi everyone

It just keeps going round in my head but does anyone remember Sam saying that the first moment he met Heather it was a mutual light bulb moment? I find it so weird that later on Warick said that in time he will have a light bulb moment. And then how Heather is saying I'm speechless and then the last episode says it will leave Australia speechless. If only the interviews with Sam and Heather were different over the last week I would still think he didn't choose any of the last 3 and went back to Heather. Anyway that was just my opinion, pity he said it wasn't Heather.

Babyblue85

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:10 pm

If I have the time zone correct, today is the day. I wish everyone an enjoyable season finale tonight and tomorrow.

Great job on the sleuthing this season! yes

I'll look forward to catching up in here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 pm

If Sam and his F1 don't have an ATFR in the TBA slot then I think that something has gone awry in these past 4 months but TPTB can't afford another huge debacle so Sam will play the game as long as he can. I will be interested in seeing what happens a few months down the road and whether "distance" will be part of that story...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I can totally imagine Lana as F1! Her & Sam travelling the world together, instagramming eachother and everything. It will totally be a fun life. They are more suited to each other tbh in my opinion HOWEVER I can't see him breaking Snez heart especially if he has dragged her this long. If Snez ends up as F2, & Lana as F1, I will be shocked
I agree Good Post  I feel the exact same and while I think he is better suited for Lana I will be shocked if Snez is not F1. The moment he took her to HTDs and Snez's daughter was there it would be shocking to me for him not to choose her. He may not be my cup of tea but no way can I see him taking Snez to F2 unless she is F1.

Yep totally agree!
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Snez must be loving watching this... Suspect

Sundy wrote:Hello Mr Hands. Lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:37 am

Here's a new article:

Sam says ""We've had four or five catch-ups and a weekend away at a top secret location.
"This girl is not only just a great friend she is someone I feel totally in love with."

Surely it's not Snez being over in Perth? He has visited NSW a fair bit - it's got to be Lana?

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:42 am

4 catch-ups in 4 months sounds like the beginning of an amazing foundation for lasting love.
At least Sam's new gym has a lasting foundation built in trendy, glamourous, the who's-who of Brighton. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:49 am

its Lana I am 150% sure. cantstopl
Sam ' IG posts are all pointing to Lana. Don't forget the video celebrating her victory. That is the reason for the speechless ending. An intruder won. So called first for Bachelor Au.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:54 am

Quane wrote:its Lana I am 150% sure. cantstopl
Sam ' IG posts are all pointing to Lana. Don't forget the video celebrating her victory. That is the reason for the speechless ending. An intruder won. So called first for Bachelor Au.
Even Sam posted the pic of him watching his SD episode with Lana. But that's why I think he uses his SM for misdirecting. He's done it the whole season... talked about "Heather and I" and "We/Us" regarding Heather and then posting about Lana, etc. I still see F1 as Snez and the edit is all about Snez for F1, outside of Heather who is gone, imo. It's why I feel Sam has had too much fun trying to use the girls on the show and off the show for his own benefit. Hopefully not at the cost of his F1. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:14 am

Niccy77 wrote:Here's a new article:

Sam says ""We've had four or five catch-ups and a weekend away at a top secret location.
"This girl is not only just a great friend she is someone I feel totally in love with."

Surely it's not Snez being over in Perth?  He has visited NSW a fair bit - it's got to be Lana?

Why does he even quote that she is a great friend when we know he doesn't care about that???

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:26 am

You know, when people go "on the record" saying how the edit is showing the real image, that the portray is pretty much close to the truth (ring the bell: Sam regarding Emily) ... and then the day comes when that same edit doesn't show much of a personal connection (mental/emotional/intellectual compatibility) with your F1, but only shows you getting physical with the remaining girls ... while the media point towards the importance of the friendship for a successful relationship ... so that you need to go on the record again ... stating what hasn't been obvious. That there is more to the story and not everything is as it seems.

Oh Sam, lets hope nobody pays attention to what Emily (&Bec & Jaci) had to say some time before.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:32 am

umpossible wrote:
Niccy77 wrote:Here's a new article:

Surely it's not Snez being over in Perth?  He has visited NSW a fair bit - it's got to be Lana?

Why does he even quote that she is a great friend when we know he doesn't care about that???

I would say he does care about that! Ideally- a great friendship and great chemistry develop hand in hand to make a great relationship. Friendship on it's own is just that... friendship. Jmo.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless