SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:06 am

Oh and may I say how much I dislike that loud obnoxious attention seeker Nina? Now I see the broken hearted reject (LOL) is cashing in any way she can, with an exclusive tidbit that she had size F breast implants

Horrible woman....I liked Emily and she claimed that Nina and her pal/roomie Snez were horrible bullies to her ....which has put Snez down in my view somewhat I admit. I don't like the sister wife act they pulled....no Nina, just cause you have been there since day one does not mean u should automatically go to the final group LOL

Even nasty Nina's exit speech was more about her resentment of the "intruder" Lana than it was about Sam. Size F -? ugh
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

I prefer Nina to Emily any day, even if she isn't the classiest woman. And I think Emily's got implants as well. As does Snez and Tessa and lord knows who else.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:51 am

Sam said he had a few secret dates with his chosen one. It makes sense that he probably had secret dates with Lana - as most people didn't know she was a contestant (coming in late as an intruder) and he travelled to Sydney a lot. While has anyone heard about him going all the way to Perth or has Snez been spotten on the eastern side of the country? Could this be another factor pointing to Lana?

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:33 am

Snez seems to get some of the most lavish/glamorous dates this season:

SD = Hot air balloon and winery
2nd SD = Boat and GQ Sam picking her up for La Dolce Vita date
FD = Fast, flashy sports car ride, high-rise hotel and dressed in a tuxedo watching some show/event/singer, etc...

Very different from the other girls, imo, where the dates are more about fun and much more girly rather than glamorous and flashy and Sam is much more dressed down on his dates with the other girls.

With Snez, he is more dressed up and even in a tux on their FD so it is living the high life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 am

I can totally imagine Lana as F1! Her & Sam travelling the world together, instagramming eachother and everything. It will totally be a fun life. They are more suited to eachother tbh in my opinion HOWEVER I can't see him breaking Snez heart especially if he has dragged her this long. If Snez ends up as F2, & Lana as F1, I will be shocked
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 am

HodanG wrote:I can totally imagine Lana as F1! Her & Sam travelling the world together, instagramming eachother and everything. It will totally be a fun life. They are more suited to each other tbh in my opinion HOWEVER I can't see him breaking Snez heart especially if he has dragged her this long. If Snez ends up as F2, & Lana as F1, I will be shocked
I agree Good Post I feel the exact same and while I think he is better suited for Lana I will be shocked if Snez is not F1. The moment he took her to HTDs and Snez's daughter was there it would be shocking to me for him not to choose her. He may not be my cup of tea but no way can I see him taking Snez to F2 unless she is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I can totally imagine Lana as F1! Her & Sam travelling the world together, instagramming eachother and everything. It will totally be a fun life. They are more suited to each other tbh in my opinion HOWEVER I can't see him breaking Snez heart especially if he has dragged her this long. If Snez ends up as F2, & Lana as F1, I will be shocked
I agree Good Post  I feel the exact same and while I think he is better suited for Lana I will be shocked if Snez is not F1. The moment he took her to HTDs and Snez's daughter was there it would be shocking to me for him not to choose her. He may not be my cup of tea but no way can I see him taking Snez to F2 unless she is F1.

There! We have our speechless moment as promised by the episode description laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:32 am

^ I think most people(unspoiled) will be shocked if Snez is F1. The current post of Sam and Snez on Bach FB, people are commenting how he has that far away look cause he is thinking about Lana even when he is with Snez, that it's obvious it's Lana he picks.
Either way it will be shocking but i won't be shocked if Snez is F2. Sam said he did what had to be done. I don't see him sparing her at all and that's why i was hoping she is F3 or F4 but no doubt now that it's between her and Lana.

I think it would have been easier to take Sarah to F2 cause i don't think Sarah is that invested and since people on social media think they are boring together, it wouldn't have been a surprise choosing Lana over her but TBTP love drama and shocking finale.

Last edited by MissB on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:37 am

This is a longer preview for this week's episodes and interestingly enough, only Sam and Snez are heard talking/in voice over...
Seems like the edit is still pointing towards Snez as F1, imo.

Video link on TBAU fb account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 am

Hello Mr Hands. Lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is a longer preview for this week's episodes and interestingly enough, only Sam and Snez are heard talking/in voice over...
Seems like the edit is still pointing towards Snez as F1, imo.

Video link on TBAU fb account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah! and they are already building up the speechless moment when he will choose her since she made it clear it will be different with her and to not have high expectations.

Alos, the last girl to be shown was Snez again, right before Sam's "I feel about this girl like I've never felt before".

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is a longer preview for this week's episodes and interestingly enough, only Sam and Snez are heard talking/in voice over... Seems like the edit is still pointing towards Snez as F1, imo.
Yeah! and they are already building up the speechless moment when he will choose her since she made it clear it will be different with her and to not have high expectations.

Also, the last girl to be shown was Snez again, right before Sam's "I feel about this girl like I've never felt before".

Yup. I definitely think this is a season of physical-edit for F1 that is emphasized over everything else, especially from the get-go.
If the mother aspect was not part of the equation, it would be a very heavy physical edit/tone. That she is a mother/living far away is what is providing for a lot of the "real" conversations between Sam and Snez so w/out that emphasis, I do think it would be even more of a physical edit than it already is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless