SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 pm

as far as I know, french only had one season 2 years ago. it was not very popular in france. French women yelled all the air in their lumbs that it was a macho show blah blah blah.

It was pretty identical as the american. Mansion was in Paris, they went to the riviera, belize, went to visit their family in France and back to Paris. Same cat fights.

the 2 main events were one girl cruised some guy (not the bachelor) during the show when they went to belize in a bar and one mother who was dressed a bit too slutty at the homedate. The bachelor and his F1 got sex at their first single date..... and 1 month after the finale he dropped her. and he gave a ring but it was a commitment ring not a proposal

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:57 pm

natik wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Natik ... if you know, I watched now their FRC on RTL site ... and I'm just curious ... so the Bette gave her F1 the rose and that's it? The guy just accepts the rose and they are a couple (no engagement, no speech from him)?
Interesting about the obvious edit, I guess I missed him the 1st night, so i wasn't even aware of him (impressive eyes - is he a good guy?), then I don't understand German 100% so I couldn't follow all the discussion.

Exactly there are no engagements in the show only a final rose. He is a good guy but I think they both are too young and immature. Time will tell how serious it is. But he even changed his look for her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pic on the right how he looks now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The right one is an old pic !!! You can see it on his arm tattoow!! He has cut his hair, but not so short !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Nordic people including German are more sexually opened. French are not that romantic, in fact they are like every other countries, nothing in particular.

(I am born in Europe and moved to Canada 15 years ago)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

They tried to make a Swedish version a couple of years ago, but it turned into a comedy. It sounded so scripted that we all burst into laughing. They are trying again this October, but the preview doesn't sound too promising.

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Wow...that German guy is HOT

I have been on many cruises and the Italian MSC cruises they have to keep the Euros from sitting naked in saunas, hot tubs, and sunbathing naked by pool...LOL
when they are sailing from Ft Lauderdale /Miami haha
Of course in Europe they let it all hang out haha

I imagine the German, Swiss would be very...um...liberal...I googled their versions
wonder if they have subtitles LOL?

Thanks for the info on this and on the Italian dating show..that sounds fun. We had an "Italian Prince" bach with most beautiful scenery...and gals who were oh so there for the Italian vacation haha. Prince was maybe our least sexy Bach...and the least sexy Italian (or Italian American) guy I ever saw.

My own nationality is euro - well a sort of euro that is not particularly "romantic" or "hot".. 3 grandparents from Ireland and one from Wales. Can you imagine an Irish bachelor? OMG....what a mess...some hot guys, funny guys....but wow the parents would go crazy.
They do have a huge matchmaker "festival" each year that would be fun to watch haha

I can only imagine an Irish show....Mam dragging the girl to the Priest....her brothers ganging up on Bach to beat him up...everyone yelling LOL

(and our Kait Bachette season was cute but funny in Ireland when pub crowd butted in the conversations and of course rainy weather. The Canadian show was funny when the first several weeks in Canada the weather was so bad they could barely walk and talk , rain, wind etc...they gave up and shipped them all to the Caribbean for the rest of the shows LOL)
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:37 pm

So now that we know Snez and Lana are F2 (s/caps in s/cap thread as well as Sarah's SM activity all reveal this to be the case) who are we thinking for F1?

Sam is saying "girl" here so it makes me think Lana.
He always refers to Snez as "woman" FMIW.
But still, I think it may be Snez.
I will have to see how their FDs are to compare but from the looks of it, Sam seems smitten with Lana (Lana and Sam actually look alike to me).

It's finale week! Which Bachelorette will Sam choose? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm

I am still sticking to Parmagiana (aka Snez the mum) as F1 laugh out loud

Sam posted this in his Happy Father's Day IG in response to him not picking anyone. Note the word woman  giggling We will soon find out though  giggling

samjameswood Cmon guys can't believe everything you read. The woman I am with is incredible and we can't wait to be together in public after the finale ❤️

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:31 pm

I´ll go with Lana. I think Sam let the cat out of the bag when he was caught off guard by Warwick`s question. He talked about the girls in the order he favors them. Girl 1 was Lana. He talked all the time how she is a full package. She is physical attraction and intelligence.
And based by the SM behavior there is more pointing to Lana than Snez.

The video with her girls all giggle and happy.
Her friends following Sam and liking all the pics with them.
Sam`s IG post on the day Lana entered the show.
The guy who said that Sam couldn`t hide it that it is Lana.
Lana liking a pic with Sam`s quote "You fall in love you do not think in love"
Snez not following Lana. Although Lana followed her first on IG.
All the girls who even don`t know Lana seeking attention from her.
The reason why he was downplaying Lana and praised Snez is because he didn`t wanted to make it obvious.

Then the words he said to Lana. That after she entered the show he recognized that something was missing. It means to me that he didn`t felt a really strong connection to the other girls. That he thinks she makes him a better person. IMO

Last edited by natik on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:39 pm

I have watched this season from episode 1 thinking its Lana and the way Heather was edited and her media rounds from week 1 had me continuing to believe this. I do see there is a big difference in how tender he is with Snez. There is still catchup I think going on with Lana. I am still sticking to Lana for the moment because to me putting the pre season and season together it's logical but I do see what he has with Snez and could be wrong

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:41 pm

I am thinking that most past alums and contestants know that Snez and Lana are F2 but don't know for sure who the F1 is.
It is quite obvious b/c even Jess started out thinking Heather would win and then changed her tune to Snez (and then Lana) so undoubtedly this is all b/c of inside info.

If I went by Lana's bffs IG account and celebrating post-FRC, I would say Lana is F1.

• Lana's bff who posted celebratory video was also on the show for the HTD. Why celebrate being F2?
  • Lana's friends had a celebration party the day she was on the show, Osher (who wasn't tagged) commented.
  • Lana is the only girl we have seen Sam being filmed watching his SD with her & comment by those w/ him said "Lock Lana in" for F1.
  • Sam posted he had a huge smile on his face regarding his F1 in a chat interview and then posted on his IG that he had a huge smile on his face the day Lana was on the show.
  • There's that info about him possibly having met Lana before the show... maybe that is why they talked about "if you met me at a party would you come up to me?" in their conversation on the show... maybe they actually met this way pre-show and why Sam said to her something was missing until she arrived?
  • Also, if Sam's connection was stronger with someone else, why would he risk that by taking Lana to HTDs, then F2 so late in the game?

Who knows though, Snez could still be the one. There's evidence pointing to her too....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I think we're all being fooled by the edit tbh. I'm still thinking my girl Snez is f1 Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm

IMO it make more sense to drag Sarah to F2 though than Snez. Sam said on Dan & Maz that he couldn't drag Heather further along knowing it would be more painful for her to bear & IMO wouldn't do the same to Snez either because Heather & Snez were his F2 from the start. Also in the description of the girls to Warwick, girl 1 was Sarah & girl 3 was Lana IMO. Easier to take someone you have known the least to F2 IMO.

Snez as F3 makes more sense if Sam had no intention of choosing her IMO but we shall see soon InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887

Just for kicks if the producers don't change the pattern of FRC dressing: Lana will be dressed in black & Parmagiana aka Snez/Snowhite will be dressed in a non black dress, for drama I hope they dress her in white laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless