SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 am

AEF wrote:Lana's photo on that love leader board is horrible - the eye make up makes her look strange.

some people are more photogenic than other and I am not sure she is.
she can be pretty at times but maybe camera do not like her?

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love Warwick. He needs his own show. Incredible that he was only 28 when little Heather (Half-pint) met him and he helped her so much.

Loved the Half-pint nickname Hugesmile Did anyone else get a giggle that Warwick must've been a Little House On The Prarie fan in his younger days? ;)
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 am

Sundy wrote:
HEA wrote:ok I do not want to hurt snez fans but I wonder if anyone wondered if sam took snez up to the fantasy date because he wanted to have sex with her considering the lust he seems to hold for her?

I know it is a crass thing to say but that would not be the only bachelor to do that.

did I read it right that he spent 3 full days with each of the top 3?

Didnt Osher say on Periscope that by final 4 they were staying in hotels?  I wonder if they were all in different hotels or the same one?

or nearby. did you guys watch the show TV UN-reality? Nothing is what it seams.

I make no judgement here if they had sex. IMO, sex is important in a couple but equally important as friendship and intellect and same values but still important. If they did not make the deed, then this explain why no ring and fiance... on top of my beliefs to think that it is completely stupid to expect a proposal at the end of a couple of days together.

Anyway... back to the bam bam youpla hop... I wonder if they were sneaky Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 am

I also got "Michael Landon-vibes" watching Heather's HTD. giggling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love Warwick, what a down to earth man with so much life wisdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Love Warwick, since he has a Mrs. maybe he can do talking head advice or have an advice show for "young mates" ....LOL.

Didn't know about the no fantasy suite..(and I thought we were Puritans in the US laugh out loud)...I would love to watch European Bach shows...bet Scandavian, French, Italian would be hot hot hot LOL (of course I only speak american english so not easy to watch...and Sam Wood the linguistics lover would not like me LOL)

I always am interested in the logistics..I think they cleared them out of the big house so they could get it ready for the Bachelorette cast? The producers took Sam and the girls to some condo on a beach but really it was the worst (episode 13)....no pool or hot tub, we never even saw the rooms and the dates were some of the absolute cheapest in Bach history (standing under an umbrella....fishing in the rain for a few minutes then a cheap takeaway fish and chip....Sarah got just a cheese plate and a couch haha}

then onto the 4 hometown dates - in 4 states? where were the girls then?so they went back to house for Heather's painful elimination..no cocktail party...?

Then where....does Sam take 3 home to his family or does he do the 3 (non fantasty) special dates then his family...and then....the final rose? Can anyone give a timetable? thanks
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:12 pm

The Italians don't have The Bachelor show, but they have for almost 20 years another kind of day-time show (3pm-4pm) for dating "a bachelor/-ette" ... only that people aren't cut out of the reality, they go home, they live their "daily" life, they just go on the dates and appear in the studio in Rome 1x or 2x a week to talk and discuss progression and the contestants see the 3min edited version of the dates the lead had with other contestants ... it's too much to explain, but the only rule is that the lead and the contestants can't have any off-camera time or personal contact (phone/online access) with each other during their participation on the show ... and so there is no over-night dates, because usually the dates happen 1x, 2x a week for 30 min-1 hour, and the season last approx. 4 months to 6 months ... so the show does 2 seasons from fall till the summer next year.... despite that the show airs while it's filming, with a week or 2 of delay, the official site gives the spoilers away (because they couldn't fight people finding out, since the studio part is filmed in front of the audience) and is just as heavily edited as The Bachelor.

I would imagine German TB to be quite hot, I don't watch (Their Bette recently concluded), but they have no reservations regarding sex otherwise on TV.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:

I would imagine German TB to be quite hot, I don't watch (they have Bette now), but they have no reservations regarding sex otherwise on TV.

Well the German Bachelor and Bachelorette do have FD and yes there are a lot make out sessions. One girl was totally naked in the pool during her F3 date and we saw everything. There were also two women who made out because obviously the Bachelor was busy with the other girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Really? ... I accidentally saw a bit of the 1st night of The Bette, but now I checked and I see that she already chose her F1 ... it was interesting, since I didn't watch it, but I also didn't expect that guy to "win".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:Really?  ... I accidentally saw a bit of the 1st night of The Bette, but now I checked and I see that she already chose her F1 ... it was interesting, since I didn't watch it, but I also didn't expect that guy to "win".

Yep. Her choice was obvious she gushed over her F1 the whole time. I knew it immediately and even I did not watched it all.
But the Bachelorettes of Germany are more successful in terms of finding love as well. We have two Bachelorette couples who are still going strong.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Natik ... if you know, I watched now their FRC on RTL site ... and I'm just curious ... so the Bette gave her F1 the rose and that's it? The guy just accepts the rose and they are a couple (no engagement, no speech from him)?
Interesting about the obvious edit, I guess I missed him the 1st night, so i wasn't even aware of him (impressive eyes - is he a good guy?), then I don't understand German 100% so I couldn't follow all the discussion.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:Natik ... if you know, I watched now their FRC on RTL site ... and I'm just curious ... so the Bette gave her F1 the rose and that's it? The guy just accepts the rose and they are a couple (no engagement, no speech from him)?
Interesting about the obvious edit, I guess I missed him the 1st night, so i wasn't even aware of him (impressive eyes - is he a good guy?), then I don't understand German 100% so I couldn't follow all the discussion.

Exactly there are no engagements in the show only a final rose. He is a good guy but I think they both are too young and immature. Time will tell how serious it is. But he even changed his look for her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pic on the right how he looks now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:Really?  ... I accidentally saw a bit of the 1st night of The Bette, but now I checked and I see that she already chose her F1 ... it was interesting, since I didn't watch it, but I also didn't expect that guy to "win".

It was a kind of a love at first sight thing !!! When she first saw him she was almost speechless. The first kiss was on the FD (with all three guys!!!)
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless