SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:13 pm

mercieme wrote:HEA I just want to say I am glad you came back to post ...you are pretty hilarious & I quite enjoy the unique perspective you bring to sleuthing this show  InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1377737533   yes

luv ya too!!! InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1377737533

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:25 pm

R
snowyglow12 wrote:Speechless moments for me would be:
1. He picks the "intruder" Lana who he only met 2 or 3 weeks prior.
2. He picks Snezana and they get engaged and tells her he is moving to Perth.
3. He picks no one.

I'll go with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 pm

I noticed said he missed Lana 2x....said he missed Sarah 1x...

Logical part of me thought mom-daughter reunion was fake - snez had 4 days at least at home surely as he was off with the others?
wouldn't she have seen her daughter then? Eve is a cutie....but if this does not work out and snez/eve hurt...sam will really be getting the hater-adeSnez family nice...
but....old world different. Sam better be sure IMHO...the logistics are poor there

I liked Sarahs family a lot - very classy...herb
garden...Sarah looks like her Mom. She would be a great "logical" choice for him

Lana's Mom was cool....and Lana seems like a smitten kitten haha

did not hear him say he missed Heather - he was in a friendzone with her somehow..."dude"

But Warwick...woooo - would love a Bachelor show with him (with some umm older ladies LOL)
What a great guy
and Hot Hot
it was sad to see Heather hurt...when it gets to the end it is always more (bubble) real (sigh)

Warwick - bring him on!
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Agree re Warwick, shame he is married. Lana's mother was not won over. Her whole chat with Lana was warning her to slow down.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

AEF wrote:Agree re Warwick, shame he is married. Lana's mother was not won over. Her whole chat with Lana was warning her to slow down.
I love Warwick. He needs his own show. Incredible that he was only 28 when little Heather (Half-pint) met him and he helped her so much. He's a fantastic man and I loved that Heather talked about his wife and how she even wrote her this lovely card during her HTD to show her support.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:35 am

AEF wrote:Agree re Warwick, shame he is married. Lana's mother was not won over. Her whole chat with Lana was warning her to slow down.

agree. it was obvious that lana mom wanted to tell her daughter to protect herself. I think she did not feel sam smitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am

ok I do not want to hurt snez fans but I wonder if anyone wondered if sam took snez up to the fantasy date because he wanted to have sex with her considering the lust he seems to hold for her?

I know it is a crass thing to say but that would not be the only bachelor to do that.

did I read it right that he spent 3 full days with each of the top 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:48 am

HEA according to Sam when asked on Kyle and Jackie O, there was no deed done with any on the 3 girls during the show on the FD. Also Snez fans are ok if she is not F1 so you won't hurt any one girl, most folks are just looking at the edit to figure out who F1 is giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:56 am

Bach Aussie has never had overnight dates.
Didn't have them for Tim. Didn't have them for Blake. And based on what has been said, Sam won't have them for his season either.
All of them had day FDs and no overnight dates as is stated in the episode description.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 am

Lana's photo on that love leader board is horrible - the eye make up makes her look strange.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:42 am

HEA wrote:ok I do not want to hurt snez fans but I wonder if anyone wondered if sam took snez up to the fantasy date because he wanted to have sex with her considering the lust he seems to hold for her?

I know it is a crass thing to say but that would not be the only bachelor to do that.

did I read it right that he spent 3 full days with each of the top 3?

Didnt Osher say on Periscope that by final 4 they were staying in hotels? I wonder if they were all in different hotels or the same one?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:33 am

mercieme wrote:HEA according to Sam when asked on Kyle and Jackie O, there was no deed done with any on the 3 girls during the show on the FD. Also Snez fans are ok if she is not F1 so you won't hurt any one girl, most folks are just looking at the edit to figure out who F1 is giggling

oh good.
maybe (just maybe) in order to be gentleman, he said that officially when in fact ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless