SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:42 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:Speechless moments for me would be:
1. He picks the "intruder" Lana who he only met 2 or 3 weeks prior.
2. He picks Snezana and they get engaged and tells her he is moving to Perth.
3. He picks no one.
:yes: giggling

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Sam said there isn't an engagement post-show.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:did OK put the F1 front and center in their articles last seasons?

Last season official mag was WD. Blake had a swimming suit photo shoot with the F3, Sammy Frost original F1 &  Lisa (F2) were on both sides & Louise the revised F1 was the furthest from Blake, she was standing by Lisa.

On the F4 spread IIRC, Blake was centerfold & Sam was on one side of him as well.

Blake & Sam's relationship cracked the next day after filming according to Sam so I am very inclined to believe Blake was following the Cinderella script that producers sold him.

With regards to Sammy Wood, I can't deduce who is F1 from the couple of spreads they have done in terms of placement of the girls, from the words Sam said though which could be mid direction, F2 could easily be Lana & Snez, 3 more Aussie time sleeps & the truth will come out giggling
InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887 yes

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:47 pm

mercieme wrote:Stillhoping, I hear what you are saying. I don't know how the screening is done for the AU & NZ series but in the U.S. series long time posters that got insider information have said that they cast 4 to 5 contestants that are the type that the lead normally gravitates physically, emotionally & spiritually. So for instance they would ask the lead if they prefer blonde (as we know now that this is Art's physical type) or brunette (as we know that this is Sammy Wood's physical type now). A poster that has insider information on Ben H's bachie season that will soon start shooting posted on this board that they cast a lot of spiritual girls more so than any other season. Which makes sense since we know Ben H is also very spiritual.

From the point of kids most leads in the U.S. have had a couple of contestants with kids. We do know that most of the time the lead has not chosen them as F1 with the exception of Emily IIRC. However for Emily it wasn't the kid that was the demise of her relationship with Brad, rather it was her jealousy & insecurities according to her. I don't personally like kids involved & will never find myself on this show but relationships can work regardless of whether kids are involved or not, it's the determination & efforts that make it work, all JMO.
:yes:

So true...and that is why these shows are so much fun at first...when the lead gets ridi of the obvious "ringers" there for drama...in Sam's case, the gal with the workboots and jeans....the anal gland vet.....loud obnoxious gal etc...
no one cares when they leave haha

as it comes to the end ..with the "real" choices left....people take it more harshly.
I personally never get too upset...well blob season 3 was an exception..he bedded a lot of the women and really was horrible to his "final" pick, other than him I kind of look at is as a show.

You are so right about the "4 or 5" real choices. When the lead picks outside the "reasonable" choices it is usually for drama and they have no intention of being with any of them. The english bach picked Lorenzo Lamas actress daughter..that lasted a minute LOL. And stupid Jake picked stupid Vienna....trainwreck LOL

It is pretty easy to see....Sam likes brunettes. Sam likes classy women....IMHO Sam is very focused on his successful business...he is decent guy , pretty one track..he wants a partner - he wants more high profile stuff, charity events, travel...maybe a talking head on fitness for kids on tv...he wants a very classy type woman by his side. There was no way he would ever have the boots gal or the anal gland gal or the loudmouth LOL
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:56 pm

HEA I just want to say I am glad you came back to post ...you are pretty hilarious & I quite enjoy the unique perspective you bring to sleuthing this show  InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 1377737533   yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
No. My postings on Art were always backwards and forwards. I continuously questioned him outside of being TB edit/lead (and that is what I look at most... how are they behaving post-show, in interviews, on their SM, etc... not the "edited" version). It was how Art was post-show that sold me on him. He was the real deal and is still friends with all the girls to this day and never used the show to promote himself. He even posted he won, not that someone else was the winner but that he was. Additionally, he is the only lead ever from any franchise who hasn't put in his SM profiles anything to do with being the Bachelor.

I recall many pictures about his organic brand....

AllAboutLove wrote:As for Sam? I posted the exact same reservations about him as I did Art. And long before the show aired (didn't even know that Heather was on the show) about how Sam was with Sam Frost at the Logies. I started following Sam on his IG back April of this year (when he had not that many followers) so I have witnessed a lot of his SM activity since then. I had very high hopes for him and loved his straightforwardness on the show (edited version) but not so keen on his SM and post-show behavior and how he has stated he enjoys watching the show and himself on tv and has a video of him watching himself, has posted IG pics of himself with "Recapping last night's episode with the boys" etc. Doesn't mean he is the worst guy ever but I find his post-show behavior not something I admire in someone who is 35 years old and nearly a decade older than Art.

lets not be fool. they all have an agenda. they are all going there to expose their business, have a little TV fame adventure with the bonus to gain a girlfriend not a wife... and if it turns a wife, it is an extra bonus. Same with contestants. It is fun to be seen and recognized on TV. It they gain a boyfriend, good. if not, they had their temporary fame.

I blame none of them doing this.

Funny but I really do not care who sam pick at the end because this season I care only about heather and not sam at all. I was not even mad he did not pick her. I actually liked that he let her go F4 as it is the easiest place rather than F2 or F3 with the fantasy dates. I am unhappy that she had to go thru the HD when she specifically said she did not want too but I am sure it was prod choice, not sam.

So I am quite detached emotionally really. I do not like or dislike any of the top 3. I see more potential with sarah but if it is snez or lana, i am good too.

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Heather just accepted a "rose" from some guy who won a "bachelor of the year" contest promoted by an au magazine I think LOL.

Most of these people do get on these shows to promote something. The au rejects had a "bach" night they hosted at a nightclub - about 9 of them - got paid

JMO the AU version is turning into more of a promo fest than even the us - the first few shows here were pretty innocent. We had a lot more receptionists and teachers and nurses etc....as time went on we had models, and actresses and weirdos (a gal with vampire teeth for example)
A more disturbing trend here is the sob story contestants....widow with kid hubby a suicide....single mom with kid, dad died Nascar wreck....all sorts of sob stories and people with self esteem issues , crying , acting out etc

Google sam and you see he has a good business and is ambitious..nothing wrong with that. Better than a slacker. I don't doubt that he has not been able to meet a suitable gal while hanging out with his "mates" over beers.

I think he actually has a good chance at sticking with his "choice" whoever she is, as long as she is into his agenda. I will say it again - I think he wants a partner, nothing wrong in that.

Last edited by stillhoping on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:07 pm

HEA wrote:... I really do not care who sam pick at the end because this season I care only about heather and not sam at all. I was not even mad he did not pick her. I actually liked that he let her go F4 as it is the easiest place rather than F2 or F3 with the fantasy dates. I am unhappy that she had to go thru the HD when she specifically said she did not want too but I am sure it was prod choice, not sam.

So I am quite detached emotionally really. I do not like or dislike any of the top 3. I see more potential with sarah but if it is snez or lana, i am good too.
IA. I made it clear early on I was only watching the show for Heather and not for Sam. Nothing changed that. It's not personal. Even if Sam picked Heather for F1 it wouldn't change that. I was glad he didn't... and still am.

I really don't mind who the F1 is. But again, I never watched the show for the lead so it doesn't matter to me. I do, however, think all three can do better than him. He's not the worst but not the greatest, and again, from the first episode I posted I was watching for Heather not for Sam. But that is just my opinion, which we all have one. Not everything has to be based on favoritism bias.

I look at each character/person individually and also as lead/contestant and as a potential couple and evaluate on that basis. I've liked leads but not the F1. I've liked the F1 and not the lead. I've liked someone other than lead and F1. It is different each season/franchise. And it is based on preference and that is all. Different strokes for different folks.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:... I really do not care who sam pick at the end because this season I care only about heather and not sam at all. I was not even mad he did not pick her. I actually liked that he let her go F4 as it is the easiest place rather than F2 or F3 with the fantasy dates. I am unhappy that she had to go thru the HD when she specifically said she did not want too but I am sure it was prod choice, not sam.

IA. I made it clear early on I was only watching the show for Heather and not for Sam. Nothing changed that. It's not personal. Even if Sam picked Heather for F1 it wouldn't change that. I was glad he didn't... and still am.

I really don't mind who the F1 is. But again, I never watched the show for the lead so it doesn't matter to me. I do, however, think all three can do better than him. He's not the worst but not the greatest, and again, from the first episode I posted I was watching for Heather not for Sam. But that is just my opinion, which we all have one. Not everything has to be based on favoritism bias.

I look at each character/person individually and also as lead/contestant and as a potential couple and evaluate on that basis. I've liked leads but not the F1. I've liked the F1 and not the lead. I've liked someone other than lead and F1. It is different each season/franchise. And it is based on preference and that is all. Different strokes for different folks.  :Nod:

all good yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:23 pm

stillhoping wrote:Heather just accepted a "rose" from some guy who won a "bachelor of the year" contest promoted by an au magazine I think LOL.

Most of these people do get on these shows to promote something. The au rejects had a "bach" night they hosted at a nightclub - about 9 of them - got paid

JMO the AU version is turning into more of a promo fest than even the us - the first few shows here were pretty innocent. We had a lot more receptionists and teachers and nurses etc....as time went on we had models, and actresses and weirdos (a gal with vampire teeth for example)
A more disturbing trend here is the sob story contestants....widow with kid hubby a suicide....single mom with kid, dad died Nascar wreck....all sorts of sob stories and people with self esteem issues , crying , acting out etc

Google sam and you see he has a good business and is ambitious..nothing wrong with that. Better than a slacker. I don't doubt that he has not been able to meet a suitable gal while hanging out with his "mates" over beers.

I think he actually has a good chance at sticking with his "choice" whoever she is, as long as she is into his agenda. I will say it again - I think he wants a partner, nothing wrong in that.

Truth is it is not so rare that a 35 years old guy is not married and has no kids. Many successful guy remain bachelor a long time until they see their friends getting married and having kids... then their internal clock and yearning shows up because they have less and less mates to party with them. 40 being crucial for guys, when they turn 35...they are like OMG, it is time now. I think sam is no different. Is he ready now? maybe. Did he find a girlfriend in this show? probably. Is she the right one? we'll see in a couple of months as usual right?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:39 pm

I don't dislike Sam, but he's proven to be more superficial than I had hoped. And by superficial I mean that his thoughts and feelings don't seem to run very deep. Yes, he's following his heart, but I suspect his heart is closer to his private parts than his brain. I already suspected that when he told someone during a CP that he's looking for that passion or whatever, and then when he couldn't keep his hands and lips off Snez at the barn dance.

I also don't like how cold he is when talking about Heather. I get that he's received a lot of hate and thus feels defensive, but I didn't like how quick he was to point out that he's had even more amazing moments with his F1 and they just weren't shown. Like he needed to underline that his connection with Heather wasn't that special, the editors just made it seem like it was. Like twist the knife in, why don't you. And I doubt he really cares how she's doing now months after the fact since he clearly didn't before. He just doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:11 pm

mindless wrote:I don't dislike Sam, but he's proven to be more superficial than I had hoped. And by superficial I mean that his thoughts and feelings don't seem to run very deep. Yes, he's following his heart, but I suspect his heart is closer to his private parts than his brain. I already suspected that when he told someone during a CP that he's looking for that passion or whatever, and then when he couldn't keep his hands and lips off Snez at the barn dance.

I also don't like how cold he is when talking about Heather. I get that he's received a lot of hate and thus feels defensive, but I didn't like how quick he was to point out that he's had even more amazing moments with his F1 and they just weren't shown. Like he needed to underline that his connection with Heather wasn't that special, the editors just made it seem like it was. Like twist the knife in, why don't you. And I doubt he really cares how she's doing now months after the fact since he clearly didn't before. He just doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy.

he definitely want sex in his relationship rofl

sarah mentioned that a lot of moment were not shown.........

lets just remember that he dumped heather months ago, so for him it is history and a lot of water went under the bridge. For us it is only 2 days. So what seems to us cold hearted is only for him old history... fans and him are just not at the same timeframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless