SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:03 am

You don't need to listen to psychic to know that Sarah is F3. Just read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - post Aug.31 - where "Sam" described the girls ... it's basically indicating the edit ... to me there's the answer even to F2 and F1.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:13 am

(moving my thread here)

OK. I tried to catch up with who this board thought is the F1 (only read a couple sorry). But from a non spoiler point of view, i think it goes between sarah and lala. So here are my thoughts on the women and relationships I saw behind my screen.

Lana:

Hypothetical theory : Lana came late in the show because they saw sam having no love interest with the last 6 girls. They took a chance with lana and it worked. How many chance in a million this would work you think when he had 20 (?) girls at the beginning and bam Lana shows up and she is the one?

On the other hand, how many hours did he really spent with any of the contestant besides single dates. She came late but at the end of the day, she probably had the same amount of hours. So coming late does not mean anything.

I think Lana's strategy was to take every minute she could to catch sam interest. I cannot fault her with that when she came way after the others. I do not like her in particular, I do not know her. But I saw the lust immediately. Her travels do not mean she is intelligent from my perspective in particular. I traveled myself in many countries, lived in 2 different countries and do not consider myself super intelligent. I was lucky to do it, loved it but at the end of the day it was experiences, nothing more.

So besides travel, I have no idea what her goals are, what her job is, who she is. She is a complete stranger to me. So again, besides the kisses and sexual chemistry, what else?

Sarah

She has the exact edits as the previous aussie, NZ, CAN and US F1! She reminds so so much of the Emily, Sam, April, Anna...

She always had short segment to make sure the public saw her, she had 3 single dates when some were still at 1. He was always looking for her in group dates asking how she was. His body language was different.

I am not counting on words as producers always play with that. It was more the way they edited her rather than seeing anything special.

Many things that favor her on the other hand. She has a career. She belongs to the same city. No move, no risk for him. She has an healthy family so no risk of looking for his money. She is pretty enough. She is articulated. And obviously the chemistry is there.

They edited her as a classy woman, sweet and genuine, drama free, perfect on paper, young but mature, ready to start a relationship. She explained she will need few more years before being a mommy which is at this point probably what he wants since men at 35 is not like women... they can be daddy very late.

They did not edited her as the obvious from the start but they made sure the public always remember she was "there".

Snez

So many things that I do not see happening. He will have to jump in the step dad role immediately. Snez is a dedicated mother before a dedicated lover. Sam want a dedicated lover.... then a dedicated mother. no the other way around.

He does NOT want a friend and made it very clear that his interest is definitely physical (aka sex) and then intellectual. He says he is attracted to independent career oriented women which in my book says financially independent and not hooked on him.

In the hometown, Sam was totally awkward with her daughter when he was at ease during the group date with kids. Teaching and step dad are 2 very different roles.

It is easy to see the sexual chemistry during the show but reality is that she has a 9 years old daughter which is not a todder. She lives on the other side of the country which means that she would have to move because i do not see him doing it with his business. Considering the few hours they spent during the show, will he take the risk to ask her to move to the city with all the financial move that is required and the risks and the commitment? She was single and totally dedicated to him during the show, reality is that she is a mom and her first role is just that: a mother... and that is not what he wants.

I truly think that there are to many obstacles here. I also think that prods do not want the public keep a mother away and humiliate her at the last 2.

my conclusion

is not based on who I prefer of the 3 girls (I already stated that my girl was Heather) but who is the obvious choices bases on the edits. I do not like one better than the other so I am completely unbiased here:

Lana: this last minute drama entrance was just dust for the fans IMO. She played her part as the insta falling in love Cinderella role and he was happy to size the moment.

Snez: then here again I did not see a soul mate. I am thinking that he is not looking for an instant step dad role and he wants a 100% dedicated woman.

Sarah: pretty, independent, chemistry, healthy, classy. She was edited like so many F1 and is the most obvious hidden choice.

F1 for me is Sarah. F2 Lana. F3 Snez

see ya next week and see who is F1 and if I was wrong with the edits I think I saw! I was not spoiled this season. I have no idea about this psychic I read about, no idea who is who and timing and social medias. I am just a person who watch the show within 2 days. That is the script I saw behind my screen with the same edits I see each season:

a love story up front and center with a choking elimination: heather
a lust and sexual attraction story up front and center: Snez
an hidden story out in the open at the hometown revelation: sarah
a last minute story to confuse the audience: Lana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:20 am

happygolucky wrote:You don't need to listen to psychic to know that Sarah is F3. Just read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - post Aug.31 - where "Sam" described the girls ... it's basically indicating the edit ... to me there's the answer even to F2 and F1.
ITA. Whether F3 or F2, Sarah is the least likely to be F1, imo. To me, all I saw between Sam and Sarah were two people spinning their wheels and going through the motions. Kind of like Lisa from last season. And their kisses are extremely awkward, imo. It's like they are both kissing for the camera rather than each other. I will be shocked if Sarah is F1. I don't see it at all just like I didn't see it with Heather being F1 based on Sam's description in that article. Even Heather talking about Sarah and hoping for her to win, imo, is a nail in Sarah's coffin since she it seems like she is supporting the one who is likely next to do so (and was Heather's roommate the entire time on the show).

It would make the most sense to have an original and an intruder as F2. Great for drama/ratings. jmo
If Snez is F1/F2, then her being the only F3 without an intro video is likely the outlier in edit indicating this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:08 am

Do you guys think that "girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" was Sarah or Lana? I think it was Sarah, and she will be one of the final two girls. It is possible that Sarah may be F1.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:22 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Do you guys think that "girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" was Sarah or Lana?  I think it was Sarah, and she will be one of the final two girls.  It is possible that Sarah may be F1.

Girl 1 =Sarah = "It's quite an intellectual connection and I feel like we come from similar backgrounds and share similar values and there's a physical attraction there."
Girl 2 = Snezana = "Started with a really strong physical connection, and the more I learn about her the more pleasant surprises I uncover about her I guess?"
Girl 3 =Lana = "I feel that in time we will become very well suited but I'm not sure if we're there yet."
Girl 4 = Heather = "It's non-stop real laughter, friendship but also with a physical connection."

I had no doubt in my mind that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was sarah... same background, both career oriented, both family oriented, both healthy, living together and progress to mariage and kids, living in the same city..... very much anna heinrich.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... the only time factor i have in mind is lana. he did not have time to know her during the cocktail or group dates since the start. He had many hours with sarah (3 single dates!!), cocktails and group dates... that is much more hours with sarah versus lana IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:46 am

Great HEA!  That's exactly how I see it.  

Did you notice that Sarah told her family that the HTD was date 10 for her and Sam?  I noticed that Sarah posted a pic on Instagram around the premiere date with 12 rose emojis, which I now think corresponds to dates with Sam.  So I think she is in the F2 for sure and possibly F1.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:26 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:Great HEA!  That's exactly how I see it.  

Did you notice that Sarah told her family that the HTD was date 10 for her and Sam?  I noticed that Sarah posted a pic on Instagram around the premiere date with 12 rose emojis, which I now think corresponds to dates with Sam.  So I think she is in the F2 for sure and possibly F1.

I also read OK magazine and she said that the sexual attraction were. In the magazine she got the biggest picture, and this is the only pic sam is holding the girl as a couple. the way she talks looks to me she is the full package he is looking for

do we know if OK magazine has connection with the aussie chanel?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:34 pm

ellmack wrote:Imo from what I've seen go down in the last few eps, it's clear to me that Sam is selfish, self-centred, self-absorbed, and any other word that includes the word 'self'. I'm convinced that is why he is still single, and if he hasn't learnt to be aware and considerate of his partners feelings, wants, needs, beliefs, by now, them I'm afraid that going on TB won't provide the magical cure he needs. This guy is so into himself that he's nearly turned inside out.

That article about 1/3 of the way into the series where ALL he talks about is his business, and growing his business, and expanding his business, and how into his business he is, business, business, business... that was definitely the red flag moment for me. He may be talking the talk when it comes to the families, and particularly Snez's, but it's probably safe to say that he has no intention of walking the walk.
InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 Soo, soo good! I love your post!

It is no wonder that Osher talked about Sam's selfishness in his periscope and even tweeted about it that he was proud that Sam had a self-aware moment to realize that his past relationships failed b/c he was selfish (and only a "one" in a two-person relationship, something he said to Lana's mother). At 35, this guy, imo, is nowhere near to settling down and TB is the last show to go on if one is selfish in relationships. Or maybe it is the first show to go on since he would have multiple women vying for his attention (and if they weren't talking about him or stroking his ego or meeting his needs, they were out of there).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:40 pm

HEA OK mag is the official media mouthpiece for the show this season. They replaced Woman's Day (WD). I wonder if the show & WD didn't have a contract in place until late because we only discovered that OK mag was the official mag in the last couple of weeks. OK hasn't done a major photo spread other than recycling pics from the show IMO & laying it on top of interviews they did with the girls, different approach this season I guess.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:42 pm

what a change from the BEFORE the season and the NOW season

I recall so many saying they loved him, loved his look, loved him teaching kids, loved how he looked easy going and genuine and fun and and and and....

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:43 pm

I still like Sam giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Woman's Day article had Lana as F1 as they would bet money on it.
OK mag has both Snez and Lana as possible F1 and given most of their commentary to them.
If Sarah is F3, the most recent articles should be about her (so no surprise that it is).
They then should run a story on the F2 soon.

DM, Ok Mag, and WD seem to have had production photos and no actual photoshoots.
So, nothing like last year when there were actual shoots.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless