SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:41 pm

mercieme wrote:Glow I think the Heather thread will continue to be a fan thread if I am not mistaken. ElonM posted some pics of Heather from today there already. This show is addictive & it's not a bad idea to break free from it for some time.

Thanks for the info. Then I will find it when I return.

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Niccy77 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Did anyone pay attention to when Sam was telling Warwick about each of the 4 girls and did they notice Sam's eyes when he spoke about them and did you manage to match each comment with each girl? I want to watch it again and suss it out. It's got to be Lana? Altho I'm hoping for Snez now......... I can't see him changing his life completely to take on Eve.... Sarah it just doesn't seem natural, even when they showed a kiss at the no 3 date, it just didn't look natural - she kind of jumped into it. While he's blown away with Lana.......

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Niccy77 wrote:Did anyone pay attention to when Sam was telling Warwick about each of the 4 girls and did they notice Sam's eyes when he spoke about them and did you manage to match each comment with each girl?   I want to watch it again and suss it out.   It's got to be Lana?   Altho I'm hoping for Snez now.........   I can't see him changing his life completely to take on Eve....   Sarah it just doesn't seem natural, even when they showed a kiss at the no 3 date, it just didn't look natural - she kind of jumped into it.    While he's blown away with Lana.......

Yes, I did. I found that part really interesting. I´m not sure if I understood him right but I think he meant:

Girl 1 = Lana
Girl 2 = Snezana
Girl 3 = Sarah
Girl 4 = Heather
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Watching it really hurts. Heather whole hometown visit was just epic, like her journey on the show.
I love me some Warwick. Can he adopt me?

Seriously i still can't believe this is not the love story this season. It would have been the most real and unique bachelor love story ever.
:yes: Too real and unique for this manufactured show.
It really has been a love story but one that ended in heartbreak and one so many can identify with in life.
I'm not interested in trying to see some other love story when there's only 2 episodes left in the same week for an entire season.
It's not an hidden edit to me or anything like that.
It's just the story of Heather and it was the Heather Show.
Most viewers on all SM platforms have said they were watching for Heather and not for Sam.
That says it all.
Heather has been "The One" viewers tuned in for and fell for.
I have never seen a response like this for one contestant, ever. Not at F4 and over the course of the entire season.
With only 2 episodes left of the season it really felt like the end already.
Who wins? Not sure that many viewers care, even if they watch just 2 more eps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Well I am behind, being in US....and just watched ep 13...the awkward rain dates in the "beach house" (condo?)>>> ouch

Nina's "date" was painful....he stood so far away from her, and while hurt she was more angry about Lana....taking her "spot". I really don't like Nina.. and she does not seem that upset, on to more adventures. LOL

I like Sandra but I think Sam likes mysterious brunettes, wordly, travelled...the man is very turned on by a 2nd language. The Rosetta stone might be a huge turn on for Sam LOL

I know it is unpopular opinion but I do think Lana is a good match for Sam, they have a similar "way" about them....they speak about feelings and what they like/don't like, do you like me, etc a LOT. Lana told him in the start ...people like others who are like them or who they want to be like...and I think that is true of both of them. I think she likes his kid oriented biz, his level head, athletic, she is a bit reserved and ladylike and he likes that (opposite of Nina).

She is bright. He said he likes women who are better than him..
he does not mind her helping him over the fear of heights or teaching him golf swing or maybe teaching him spanish etc in future?

I think Sam is better with Lana....he looks more handsome, his eyes sparkle, he is "into it" not goin through the motions.

Oh....and I agree Heather's date was odd and spliced and diced with voiceovers. Producers catch up time

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Finally had a chance to watch and I shed a few tears at the end. I really wanted Heather to get her happy ending but she deserves someone better than Sam. I really hope in a few months we read in some magazine that she meet some amazing guy that absolutely adores her.

During the episode I didn't hear her say those words "I don't know what to say to you right now" that we sleuthed. Did one else pick them up throughout the episode? It was definitely her voice so that's a bit weird.

Also I think Heather would make a terrible Bachelorette. She is so kind hearted and sees the best in everyone that she'd never send anyone home. She'd be like "Can't send him home bc his laugh is hilarious,  can't send him home bc he has goofy smile, can't send home bc his dog died last month..... All the men would have to self-eliminate and that would never happen bc she's so awesome!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:49 pm

natik wrote:
Niccy77 wrote:Did anyone pay attention to when Sam was telling Warwick about each of the 4 girls and did they notice Sam's eyes when he spoke about them and did you manage to match each comment with each girl?   I want to watch it again and suss it out.   It's got to be Lana?   Altho I'm hoping for Snez now.........   I can't see him changing his life completely to take on Eve....   Sarah it just doesn't seem natural, even when they showed a kiss at the no 3 date, it just didn't look natural - she kind of jumped into it.    While he's blown away with Lana.......
Yes, I did. I found that part really interesting. I´m not sure if I understood him right but I think he meant:
Girl 1 = Lana
Girl 2 = Snezana
Girl 3 = Sarah
Girl 4 = Heather
:yes:  those four girls in that order:

Girl 1 = Lana = "It's quite an intellectual connection and I feel like we come from similar backgrounds and share similar values and there's a physical attraction there."
Girl 2 = Snezana = "Started with a really strong physical connection, and the more I learn about her the more pleasant surprises I uncover about her I guess?"
Girl 3 = Sarah = "I feel that in time we will become very well suited but I'm not sure if we're there yet."
Girl 4 = Heather = "It's non-stop real laughter, friendship but also with a physical connection."

I can safely say, that Warwick summed it up best when he said to Sam "So... bubble world?"
Warwick realized that Sam, the lead, was in the bubble.
And as such Sam would make his choices in the bubble.
Watching Sam with Warwick... Warwick was the straightshooter that Sam tries to be.
Sam didn't meet his match in Warwick, he met someone who surpassed him and could size him up.
As for Sam's description of Heather? He was describing my marriage. And the word "real" is a give-away.
If it wasn't for Warwick, I think Sam would have dragged Heather to F3 instead of Sarah.
Thank goodness he didn't. Thank goodness for Warwick. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:55 pm

I don't think it was because of Warwick ... Sarah's F3 entry was scripted long before Sam met Warwick, it's why she's the only girl who got 3 SDs and b/c she had pashed the Bachie. He could never had taken Heather into F3 without a pash - knowing that she wasn't giving him that - and then let her go with the same excuse of a friendship ... so I don't think Warwick made a difference in Sam's decision ... but he did make a difference in Heather's life ... and that's all that matters. blowkiss

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:00 am

I think Warwick played a huge role. Heather in her interview with Fitzy and Wippa she said this herself -- that b/c of Warwick what was meant to be happened. Sam's ITMs suggest this is the case. And it was the first HTD so the realization that this is real and not just "bubble" world. So I don't think of Warwick as this negative thing so Sam ran away, but as a positive thing b/c Warwick brought the real to the bubble.

I also think Sam's description of Sarah says it all. That they are well suited and he is not sure if he was there yet with Sarah. On paper it would work (interesting how Sarah was the only one that Sam never mentioned the physical with). It's why Sarah got the 3rd SD, imo. She is the one that lives in his city. Sam said he was using his heart but I think at that point and for most of his journey, just by his descriptions of the girls he was using his head. Sometimes big head sometimes little head, but logistics/geography were what, IMO, made him see Sarah as well suited.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:54 am

Well, I see it differently, because I don't buy that the ITMs or PIs are the honest representation of Sam's (or any lead's) feelings ... usually I think they say what fits the story and the narration of why, to justify their own actions ... like the way Sam said it in his Dan&Maz interview ... he already knew ... then of course, when he was called out on that, if he already had his mind up regarding who was staying or going, he retracted, saying no... he wasn't sure, he still had to decide, but that Warwick wasn't the reason ...
and then few episode ahead ... he is "proposing" (to be his girlfriend) to his F1 ... saying "it was you from the start" ...
so ... no... not buying the romantic "feel-better" version (of confused feelings)
... to me Heather and Sarah are almost on the equal footing in Sam's eyes ... he isn't fully attracted to both, he may see Heather more as a friend (though, I seriously question the meaning of that word, since in my eyes that's not a real friendship) and Sarah as more of a convenient choice, they both are good looking, only that Sarah is actually less blocked in terms of being physical with Sam ... so it's easier for TPTB and Sam to sell a story that there's something "more" between them ... so that gives her F3 spot a reason ... then an episode later that will be questioned again, just like with Heather.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 am

Yeah. I am just going with what Heather said in her interview today. I think since she got all the parts of Sam she's probably spot on her analysis that Warwick was what had to happen to make what happened happened (laugh out loud). But at no point was she going to be F1. I think Warwick made it easier for Sam to just be more honest with himself and let Heather go at F4. B/c fact is, Heather reiterated in interview today that she had told Sam not to do HTDs if she wasn't the one so that was him being dishonest if all he saw was friendship.

End of the day, Heather was not "the one" for Sam but it seems she was "the one" for most of Australia.

As Heather would say, "that's hectically cool".  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 am

yes I'm actually yet to see the episode giggling I'm kinda savouring the moment...

because after this one ... I know I won't be seeing Heather for a while. peace

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless