SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:27 am

When she said in the car as she was driven away, that she spends all her time worrying about everyone else being okay, and she doesn't have anyone ever ask if she's okay because she's always seen as strong, but this doesn't feel okay.... :tissuebox

Heather I hope you are okay, and I hope you feel the love and support and affection that the viewing public has for you. You're an absolute inspiration. x
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:27 am

AmyB wrote:You could tell she was completely shocked and blindsided - I genuinely think she thought she was going to win. I feel awful for her, and I think it's a huge cop out from Sam for him so act like he has no romantic feelings for her (he said that he was hoping their friendship would evolve into something more but that he didn't think it would, and when she told him she had stronger feelings for him than a friendship he didn't say anything back) when we've clearly seen on their dates that they had a strong connection.  no

Didn't he tell Warwick that he had a friendship then romantic feeling for Heather?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:27 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Osher's periscope NOW
Osher saying Heather was in total shock. Total shock.

Lots of comments on Periscope for Heather for Bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:27 am

Social Media is brutal! People are not happy about this one. Why did he make her stand through a rose ceremony? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But I also blame production for this. They chose to tell this story. They could have soften the blow like weeks ago. Man I dont know if its worth watching anymore. She was the storyteller, comic relief and overall best part of the show. I agree with AAL, if Osher was not taken he would be all up Heather's business! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

FB is brutal on Lana. I hope he doesn't pick her.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

Osher said he cried twice regarding Heather.

Osher is tearing up just talking about it. His voice choking.

:tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think I was like Heather a few weeks back when I realized that, yup, screencaps never lie. Never. Sucks.

Yes, you were right and I should have listened. Even though I'm only following here I feel heartbroken. Not sure if I want to watch the episode and certainly not next week. I have lost all interest in BachelorAu. I don't blame Sam but the editors who built a story around heartbreak. Shame on them! JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:30 am

Bottom line is that Sam should never have put Heather through a rose ceremony.
He was kinder to Jacinda.

Sorry, "TPTB made me do it" is not going to cut it.
This is on Sam.
No wonder he has been all "Heather is genuine" and trying to be supportive post-show b/c he effed up. Simple as that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:31 am

People are losing their minds on SM.
Losing their minds.

I've never seen the likes of this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think I was like Heather a few weeks back when I realized that, yup, screencaps never lie. Never. Sucks.

I want to cry and the episode is just about to air......sad

I mean i know we all expected it but it hurt just the same...so for her NOT to expect it.....would have hurt a million times more...

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 am

Osher on periscope saying he doesn't know if Heather is going to be the Bachelorette. They don't shoot it for a long time.

Osher saying that Heather is as cool in real life as on the show.

Osher said that he doesn't know if Heather and Sam will remain friends. He doesn't know.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:34 am

Osher saying no WTA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless