SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:54 am

I was in denial until tonight. Heather is leaving, I'm absolutely sure.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 am

Said he is falling for Snez. Has he admitted he is falling for anyone else?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 am

Makes sense they have the two most emotional HTDs beginning and end of the episode.
No way Snez not F1 after meeting Eve.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

AEF wrote:Said he is falling for Snez. Has he admitted he is falling for anyone else?
Nope. Makes perfect sense too since there is a child on TV.
Didn't Brad say something similar to Emily?

I will be shocked if Snez is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

ITA that Snezana is F1 after tonight. His conversation with Snez's brother reminded me a lot of when Art was trying to reassure Matilda's dad without giving it away that he was picking her, and I just can't see Sam taking her to F3 and not picking her at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 am

This is one of my favourite bachelor episodes ever

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:07 am

AmyB wrote:ITA that Snezana is F1 after tonight. His conversation with Snez's brother reminded me a lot of when Art was trying to reassure Matilda's dad without giving it away that he was picking her, and I just can't see Sam taking her to F3 and not picking her at this point.
Makes total sense to me then that Snez is F1. Also that Heather is F4.
Sam would know by these HTDs that Snez is it. He probably just needed to meet Eve to be 100% sure.
Everything else would be leading the other girls on so doubt he could do that to Heather after her HTD and Warwick letting him know what's what.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:08 am

Preview for finale. Sam at FRC at a house with a pool.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 am

All girls look stunning at RC

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:10 am

Was Sam holding a ring in the promo for the finale? I thought he said he wasn't proposing

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 am

Yes. It will be a commitment ring like Tim gave Anna

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 am

First rose to sarah

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless