SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:01 am

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Come on! I don't think the audience will be buying this nonsense that TPTB are trying to sell.
duh Unfortunately the audience is buying this BS ... and believing that it's on Heather ... that she should have acted/behaved differently and that she blew her own chances. That she put herself in the friend-zone ... and probably there's someone who thinks that she's the one who made Sam fall for Lana, because Lana is such a better version of Heather. :headbanging
People buy what television sells ... they buy the news (who really is ever questioning what the media reports on politics and business?) ... they buy the reality (at a face-value) ... they buy the edited story. :stirthepot
Based on TBAU FB comments and most likes, the viewers are not buying what is being sold and are not placing the blame on Heather. Most of the comments, even if friendzoned comments, are that they still love Heather so nothing has changed to make her no longer a favorite.

These viewers are pretty savvy (Kiwi viewers blew me away at how the casual viewer was commenting like they were sleuthing). I notice even the SM comments by Aussie viewers are not like the typical Bach US comments of  outright fandom or hatred. They actually comment on body language, edit, and other things.

As for edit? It's too late. TPTB spent way too many episodes promoting Heather that these 2 episodes out of 14 are not going to be enough to make viewers change ship that quickly (as in blame Heather).

If anything, I think TPTB changed the edit for Heather's mini date and filled it with earlier footage at the last minute b/c they have realized that they sold a story and didn't deliver the goods.

Backlash commence.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am

No, they don't change teams ... and neither do they blame her ... but they do think that she had a chance and she let it go with her attitude. There are many commentators about that.
Still, that doesn't take away from her character ... and people still like her just the way she is.
see2love wrote:So Nina also thinks Sam and Lana have the best chemistry. mmnnn
Where did you hear/read that? ... Last time I've read Nina's interview when she talked about Snezana's great chances.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:10 am

happygolucky wrote:No, they don't change teams ... and neither do they blame her ... but they do think that she had a chance and she let it go with her attitude. There are many commentators about that.
Still, that doesn't take away from her character ... and people still like her just the way she is.
Those comments show that they are cheering for her and so even the comments about just be more girly, etc, is because they have been buying the edit for 12 episodes and are on the Heather ship. So it is not blaming her, it is wanting to save her, help her, support her and just get her to F1 at all costs. It really is just caring for her and her story at the end of the day b/c this has been The Heather Show for so many viewers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:17 am

Do you think that heather asked sam not to take her to HTD unless he was serious when he pulled her aside at the cocktail party a couple of eps ago - when the scene was cut??

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:20 am

I "like" Heather - what I have seen of her. She did get the white rose. I don't relish any of the (last standing) people getting hurt.

I will admit - I can have a good laugh at a weeper who loses it when they get cut in the first few shows, but as it comes to a finish one has to feel a bit bad for all of them, even Nina who felt "time" meant more than any attraction.

I have not heard that Heather "did" anything wrong or bad. I think he may have figured out she was not ready to settle down, move to Melb with him , have babies right away? Not bad...just different ideas.

It seems to me that Sam's "type" is a more cool, reserved, brunette, kind of "above" him. Snaz, Emily and now Lana.

I do think Emily got a bad edit - producers hate smart people who are vocal about how boring the show is , how manipulated. I liked Emily and think she may have some good "tell all" stuff later on haha

I like Heather - she seems to be doing ok. I don't think the FI would be on a McD commercial before the final rose tho.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:22 am

Goheather wrote:Do you think that heather asked sam not to take her to HTD unless he was serious when he pulled her aside at the cocktail party a couple of eps ago - when the scene was cut??
That would explain a lot. No way they could show that. It would have too much backlash on the lead. But she was smiling then and had the first rose at RC. So likely she felt very reassured.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:41 am

stillhoping ... regarding Emily ... she got the "villain" edit ... unfortunately for her ... because she said (did) stuff that were of good use to the producers.

Since you know US bach-ette series ... then you'd know ... I'm on Nick's team, yes, Nick the villain ... he got the bad "villain" edit too ...

things like this happen, when these people offer "too much" of themselves ... completely honest with their thoughts/opinions.

That's why I didn't hold it against Emily for what she said ... even when she talked about Heather, I took it as ... she had her right to express what at the time (with as little information she had) she thought she knew... and it's nothing bad or shameful ...

the problem with Emily, IMO, is that she tried to convince people that she isn't what the show made her look like. There lies the "wrong move". She can't convince people ... she has to prove ...

because like I wrote in some post above ... people buy the edit ... I buy the edit ... I can be fooled just like everyone else.

She would make herself much better favor if she would admit what she did (being judgmental, opinionated without knowing all the facts) ... said ... yeah, I was wrong, I didn't know what was actually going on, I never got to really understand Sam ... and then showed to the world, to Australia her worth by being the nice, generous, happy, funny self she claims she is.
She could have proven all of that with her own actions post-filming, during the show airing, she could even with her SM on private (since things leaked in the media anyway) ... instead she got defensive and accusatory ... and that's exact opposite of what she wanted people to see.
She handled her PR very badly.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:59 am

happygolucky wrote:No, they don't change teams ... and neither do they blame her ... but they do think that she had a chance and she let it go with her attitude. There are many commentators about that.
Where did you hear/read that? ... Last time I've read Nina's interview when she talked about Snezana's great chances.

Fitzy & Wippa
Fitzy & Wippa – Verified account ‏@fitzyandwippa

"I think Lana and Sam have the best chemistry." - Nina [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:03 am

Hmmm, that is interesting ... don't know, should that be a misdirection or an honest opinion?

If it turns out that Lana is F1 ... then my opinion of Sam will change again ... since right now I'm looking at him with the belief that he's choosing Snezana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 am

happygolucky wrote:Hmmm, that is interesting ... don't know, should that be a misdirection or an honest opinion?

If it turns out that Lana is F1 ... then my opinion of Sam will change again ... since right now I'm looking at him with the belief that he's choosing Snezana.

I listened to a live phone interview with Nina on the Aussie radio this morning and Nina said she hasn't changed her view from day one and that is that Snez should win.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:27 am

see2love wrote:

Fitzy & Wippa
Fitzy & Wippa – Verified account ‏@fitzyandwippa

"I think Lana and Sam have the best chemistry." - Nina [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She was asked between Lana and Sarah who has the best chemistry with Sam and they insisted that she had to pick one.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They asked her who has better chemistry with Sam : Lana or Sarah ... so she answered Lana

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless