SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:42 am

it looks like 6 different activities... for me it is 2 dates

generally one physical sporty, then picnic or spa, then coktail/diner

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:19 am

Anyone think any of the s/caps are for LCD?

I am wondering if the one with Michael and the bridge (aukland bridge??) behind them is one or?

I just don't seem to think Richie has an LCD based on his s/caps but could have one. Not sure. It's hard to say if LCDs are included in that promo. I don't think there were any for the promo for Bach Aussie. I think those came later? Just FD as latest s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 am

photo 4 for Michael I am 100% sure is Story Bridge in Brisbane. I think this is from HTD.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:40 am

Sundy wrote:photo 4 for Michael I am 100% sure is Story Bridge in Brisbane. I think this is from HTD.
yes Then he may be F3. Darn. I really don't want Richie in F2 unless he is F1. Oh well, maybe it is to get him to be next lead even more. #TeamRichie

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:43 am

I agree I would prefer him as F3 than F2. Just counting on him being F1 (1% and all xxx)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Snow is definitely Richie's FD it seems. Makes sense too.

I think someone posted this awhile back that they thought it was in NZ. I can't remember unfortunately but great job!! yes

That was me that said New Zealand. It just seemed to fit. So I am assuming that Richie gets the single 50 years date and he seems a lot more comfortable around her in the screen shots were they are on the couch and the rose is on the table. Snow is FD.

Michaels white water rafting and spa seem to be FD and Sasha vineyards.

Now here's the bit that confuses me. Michael is liking  lots of busty women on Instagram. This doesn't fit with someone who is top 2 in my opinion. So that leaves Sasha and Richie. What I don't see is Sam bringing Richie along to be F2. I think she would be more comfortable bringing Michael to F2 if it is Sasha as I think she knows he is not there for her. With Richie think she is more inclined to let him go at F3, to protect him, unless he is infact F1 and she is being truthful with her comments about being pleasantly surprised. Hence I am super confused.
Awesome prediction on New Zealand!  bestbud!

Michael could be F2 and still liking all the nudies/scantily clad women. It happens. Some guys are dense and may not realize how SM works that people can see one's likes. Or, they don't care because what do they get from "pretending" they won? Nothing. Waste of time for some F2s and they like what they want but post stuff from the show the way Michael is doing.

Other F2s are quiet and not as social or anything which is likely why they don't add followers.

Richie could be F2, and heck, 1% F1 (I would love that) but he also could be someone who just wants to be private and not be in the public. Maybe he doesn't care about gaining followers or posting pics etc about the show. Maybe he was genuinely hurt and just wants to move on from that time of his life? Lots of reasons why if he is F3 or even F2. But yes, it is not concrete yet. He could be part of F2 for sure. Can't say until we get closer so we can rule out s/caps.

I was looking online last night and found a few natural hotsprings just outside of Sydney. I am wondering if one of them could be where Sam/Richie are in for an individual date? Would tie in somewhat for their individual date with a rose on the table and them sitting on a couch, since they'd not have to go far and the ones that I saw are outdoors and open. One of them looks like a "lake" and another looks like a wooded "pond". Both with clear water. If this is an idea, will post the links soon. what do you all think?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:55 am

@Aunties_Love I think that is very likely possible for a date for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Aunties_Love I think that is very likely possible for a date for sure.
There is a hotsprings near a ski resort on the border of Victoria and NSW in the Blue Mountains. We know that it is normal for them to visit sections of the blue mountains in a season....#1,2 did so maybe this Ette season did as well. That, IMO would account for a daytime activity of the skiing, the lake/springs, and by a couch when it looks like Sam's hair is still wet. What are your thoughts?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:59 pm

I think the White Water Rafting is a FD or LCD.

Sorry, but the dates seem sort of lame for such gorgeous places they could go. Anyone else feel that way?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yup. Definitely think he is F4.
So, if there are already sc's enough for Dave to have 2 sd's and apparently there are more to come for him.  I know I asked this before and really want to know....didn't he tweet from somewhere around where the FD's happen to the effect that "we" are heading somewhere?  Could he not be talking about his FD?

Also, there was noise at one time(even though Sam denied recently in an interview)about how a front-runner leaves on his own?  Could this not be Sasha and that's why the filming stopped for a period of time for Sam to collect her thoughts on things?

All above is based on what my poor memory is so if I am wrong, I'd love confirmation one way or another.  Thanks everyone!

Wouldn't the extra sc's of Alex/Sam body surfing - maybe from his second date as many others it seems do get 2 dates or more in the season before htd's?
Dave doesn't get 2 dates. It doesn't seem like anyone does based on this being only 5 week season and immediately after the next 2 SDs (Michael's and Richie's) it is HTDs already. I think the one scap of Dave is pre-HTD and probably just some one on one time. It may not even be shown. He didn't tweet. Just posted on IG. But that pic was of him with a bunch of people (can see the reflection in glass) and he was definitely not in F3 as there are zero s/caps of him for that while 3 guys do have them (Richie, Michael, and Sasha). Alex has the extra scaps surfing and he got a kiss so it probably a s/cap from his HTD and he is let go F4.
Thanks AAL. Just didn't think it was from a group date as Sam isn't wearing those same clothes with any other guys, so was trying to fit things in.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on s/caps I think F4 may be Sasha, Michael, Richie and Alex.

Could be. :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 pm

I think that the spa scene for Richie and Sam is in NZ. I don't think They would double up the spa so soon after the group date. My thoughts are that the single date scene on the couch is after the 50 years date. I think it is likely that the final 3 dates are snow, sky diving and white water rafting. With possibly so down time afterwards.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan