SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok guys - can we discuss the screen caps for a second as I'm a little confused.

So far, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the only screencap we have sleuthed that is definitely for a F2 date is Michaels' rafting one. 

The screen caps of skiing, aquarium and skydiving are for F3.

There is a screen cap of Sasha and Sam on boat? But that could be part of the F3 date. 

We also have Sam with Richie/Sasha on a couch but those could also be F3 dates.

So we actually don't have a definite screencap for either Sasha or Richie for a F2 date.

Is this right?

Make that two of us that are confused. I keep thinking about Snez in that
spa that never made the edit. The confusing thing for me is if they are sailing around the island wouldn't Sam be a little more made up?  If we didn't know that sailing was one of the final 2 activities then I would say that screencap belongs with the skydiving or nothing at all. The other thing that gets me is the edit for Richie last week IMO was setting him up for a fall, everyone is expecting it. The only thing IMO that could derail Sasha is aliens coming down and beaming him up, or a conversation that makes her turn on her heels.
@Sundy

Awesome storyline - I'd totally watch that! Or what if at the final rose ceremony Richie with his mad rope skills rappels in with a rose between his teeth snatches up Sam, gives her his rose, gets down on one knee and declares his love for her!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:

spa that never made the edit. The confusing thing for me is if they are sailing around the island wouldn't Sam be a little more made up?  If we didn't know that sailing was one of the final 2 activities then I would say that screencap belongs with the skydiving or nothing at all. The other thing that gets me is the edit for Richie last week IMO was setting him up for a fall, everyone is expecting it. The only thing IMO that could derail Sasha is aliens coming down and beaming him up, or a conversation that makes her turn on her heels.

Awesome storyline - I'd totally watch that! Or what if at the final rose ceremony Richie with his mad rope skills rappels in with a rose between his teeth snatches up Sam, gives her his rose, get down on one knee and declares his love for her!
Haha I love both of these!! TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 3806527698

I still love your story @katiebelle of an alternate ending to Sam W's season. I want a signed copy of that story when it is published :Woah-hoo:

It's going to be a great finale I think.
It's NZ!!! Gorgeous place for Sam to end her journey to finding love. :yes:
Just meant to be, IMO.
I'd call Sam the "Lady of the Ring" but this ring will be a promise of good things to come! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove

I knew there was some reason that we were confident Sasha was in F2 but I just couldn't remember - terrible since the info came from a fellow Kiwi!

My brains a bit mush at the mo - I'm basking in the glory of the AllBlacks magnificent victory over their old foe Les Bleus!
Bask away, Katie!!!!! It was magnificent for sure!!  TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 1710264613
I've been cheering for my Springboks!! cheerleader

And we go head to head for the semi... :shocked!:
Will this be the first time we are not on the same team, @Katiebelle?! affraid

Nah!! I will be happy either way with one of us advancing to the Finals!!  bestbud! :Woah-hoo:

Yes - such a shame we are not meeting in the finals! And the first time we will not be on the same team.sad

BTW - did you notice that my avatar is the other Richie in my life!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove

I knew there was some reason that we were confident Sasha was in F2 but I just couldn't remember - terrible since the info came from a fellow Kiwi!

My brains a bit mush at the mo - I'm basking in the glory of the AllBlacks magnificent victory over their old foe Les Bleus!
Bask away, Katie!!!!! It was magnificent for sure!!  TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 1710264613
I've been cheering for my Springboks!! cheerleader

And we go head to head for the semi... :shocked!:
Will this be the first time we are not on the same team, @Katiebelle?! affraid

Nah!! I will be happy either way with one of us advancing to the Finals!!  bestbud! :Woah-hoo:

Yes - such a shame we are not meeting in the finals! And the first time we will not be on the same team.sad

BTW - did you notice that my avatar is the other Richie in my life!
Yes, such a shame this is the first time we are not on the same team. But only for the semi-finals not the final. Because whoever advances I will be on their team for the Finals!! I've always loved the AllBlacks and cheer for them if the Boks are out. Will definitely cheer even more now b/c of you Katie!! bestbud!

And I did notice the other Richie!!! He's a magnificent player and man! You have great taste as usual @katiebelle! :gotcha: thumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:The screen cap of Sasha and Sam on the boat must be the luxury sailing activity in NZ. However, I read that there was also supposed to be a sea plane but we don't have a screen cap for that do we?

This is correct. Sailing is one of the activities you can do from that island. I do believe though that it is more well known for the winery and views of the Auckland lights. I might be wrong though @Katiebelle you are from NZ yes?  Perhaps you can fill in the gaps

Sailing is massive in NZ - we have so much coastline - and Auckland, where Waiheke Island is, is known as the "City of Sails". Waiheke has lots of sailing, wineries and walks but definitely no rafting. There are seaplanes in Auckland where you can have a scenic tour of the area. 

If they have access to a helicopter, which I'm sure they did, you could get round pretty much most of the top half of the North Island pretty easily. That includes rafting around Rotorua. 

Matakana, where they are having the FRC is just north of Auckland. It's really pretty and will be a gorgeous setting for the FR. There's also Matakana Island south of Auckland at The Bay of Plenty but I don't think that would be such a great destination.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:24 pm

^^ thank you @Katiebelle

sounds really nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm

michael:

whales view + picnic + aquarium - conversation ok
helico + woods - rafting + spa + romantic diner with mountain view sunset?  - conversation more limited with rafting - considered as her preferred date

Sasha

skydiving + ? - conversation more limited bc of activity
plane + sailing + romantic diner on sunset probably - conversation ok

I am trying to see which one has the most intimacy but both have equal activities so it is not conclusive IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Thank you for that information @katiebelle!  yes

It is so lovely having members from all over the world providing us with details about each country. I L-O-V-E that about this forum!! :yes:
And :Thanktwo to ALL the Aussies on this forum for information and insight into Australia.   blowkiss

It's been a fantastic season and hopefully not the last that we will be sleuthing together. TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 1710264613

Bach NZ Season 2 will be next year as will Bach US S20, and Bach Aussie Season 4 and hopefully Bette Season 2 as well for more great times and sleuthing. yes bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:47 pm

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:except IF he is the F1... just saying

yeah yeah yeah... chances are almost none but hey! until the finale, I can still hung on my thin branch of hopes

HEA….SO that means that if he is NOT F1 as you believe he is,  you would agree that it was an inappropriate comment to do question

I just think that 4 months went by and everyone moved on except the fans.
Sam is making a lot of sassy comments and is not shy in her interviews.
I think we should take everything with a grain of salt because we do not know the full conditions the interview was done
I think they are now out of the producers nails (kinda because michael has a handler) and just like he said, sometimes a comment is taken out of its true content or meaning.
do I think he could have avoided saying it? definitely.
but maybe his point was that the OH SO MUCH chemistry with sasha that everyone is talking about ... well he had some too and if he is F1, can you imagine to have sasha rubbed on his face at every single interview without any possibility to say: I am the F1?
I am again confused right now. I change my mind every 10 minutes everytime I read this or this or watch this or that.
All the body language signs I read says michael, the underdog
All the edits says sasha, the obvious
but regarding the hot parts, yeah. He could have waited after the show to say it if he is F1 or not at all if he is F2.
But sam was also very adamant with wippa to say that she did not care if wippa was rough and she was not shy to say sassy comment for each of the 3 guys.
My question is this: if (IF) it was sasha who made such comment, what would you have think of it? ... remember, we are still not 100% he is F1...

If Sasha would have made same comment I would absolutely feel the same way! Those are comments that men should not do about a woman ...even more when they are suppose to care for her. :gotcha: peace
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:17 pm

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok guys - can we discuss the screen caps for a second as I'm a little confused.

So far, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the only screencap we have sleuthed that is definitely for a F2 date is Michaels' rafting one. 

The screen caps of skiing, aquarium and skydiving are for F3.

There is a screen cap of Sasha and Sam on boat? But that could be part of the F3 date. 

We also have Sam with Richie/Sasha on a couch but those could also be F3 dates.

So we actually don't have a definite screencap for either Sasha or Richie for a F2 date.

Is this right?

I am laugh out loud cantstopl rofl all at once at the bold, that is mad funny.

VERY INTERESTING!!!! :shocked!:  I didn't know that Snez SPA jacuzzi image was never shown on those last episodes!:shocked!:    WELL then I KNOW WHY!!  I remember researching and I had found a SPA in Perch that had SAME GLASS with metal bars the photo had, you could tell it was same spa! ..so that famous photo most probably was taken on her hometown date!!  NO WONDER!! They had a WHOLE DAY!! :yes: :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 am

Guys, is anyone able to slow down the video of Sam and sash on the boat and tell me about her nail polish ? I can't pause it and I can't make out if she is wearing red nail polish or not....

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan