SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:no more vulgar than sam saying that they have sex 5 or 6 times per day

saying they did not have an overnight these days is nothing special. He did not say he was upset to do not have an overnight to have sex with her.

From my POV, if a couple is in love, already advanced in their relationship (assuming michael is the final guy and sam and himself had already several months of relationship and sex behind them) .... i think it would be something a F1 would say few days before the finale...

Like a new husband saying about his honeymoon... and we did not even had an overnight together....

everything is a matter of perspective IMO

It as very clear IMO that she was joking when she said that.
Same. Unless Sasha is giving her a workout giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:no more vulgar than sam saying that they have sex 5 or 6 times per day

saying they did not have an overnight these days is nothing special. He did not say he was upset to do not have an overnight to have sex with her.

From my POV, if a couple is in love, already advanced in their relationship (assuming michael is the final guy and sam and himself had already several months of relationship and sex behind them) .... i think it would be something a F1 would say few days before the finale...

Like a new husband saying about his honeymoon... and we did not even had an overnight together....

everything is a matter of perspective IMO

Ah yes - the early days of a relationship when you can't get enough of each other......but alas then come the kids and you can no longer bend like a pretzel! RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 3806527698    giggling  cantstopl

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Ah yes - the early days of a relationship when you can't get enough of each other......but alas then come the kids and you can no longer bend like a pretzel! RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 3806527698    giggling  cantstopl

spitcoffee  cantstopl  1, 2....3 call it making love, but 6 definitely can be called workout! cantstopl  Imagine the calories burned!! giggling

But talking seriously... I would not be surprised if it's true. heartandarrow   If he heard about how BLAKE didn't perform at all!... Then he most be making up for all the lacking of interest the other showed. Imagine poor Sam...she was in love hmmm

WELL but BETTER THAT WAY!...  I can only imagine that would not have been a pleasant experience RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 1838857674

Sam also says her F1 calls her every morning to let her know he is still there and loving her  :sprinklehearts  Isn't that romantic!..

In Episode 1  Sasha said he was the romantic type of petals on the bed... or something like that.. smilelove :gotcha:

Can not wait to their next date! RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 1710264613
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:36 am

marysegap wrote:
Clipped - 

Sam also says her F1 calls her every morning to let her know he is still there and loving her  :sprinklehearts  Isn't that romantic!..

In Episode 1  Sasha said he was the romantic type of petals on the bed... or something like that.. smilelove :gotcha:

Can not wait to their next date! RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 1710264613

Me too! I'm all aboard on the Sam and Sasha love train -  the Smasha Pasha Express! As I love me some kissing!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:21 am

What exactly did Michael say that everyone is saying was really vulgar? I keep seeing references to comments that Michael made but I can't find exactly what he said.

Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:27 am

PLEASE do not discuss Nick or any other contestant that's not on this season of Sam Frost. Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:35 am

Bookworm wrote:What exactly did Michael say that everyone is saying was really vulgar? I keep seeing references to comments that Michael made but I can't find exactly what he said.

that the producers did not offer overnight

nothing more than that.

exaggeration overload IMO

michael was asked if he is using his hand when he think of sam.

he did great saying that he may not need to use his hand but if he did she was gorgeous enough

everything was tasful even if the radio guy was rude

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:58 am

The reason why is beyond me, but the presenter Kyle has made a career out of being base and crude in his thinking and his language. Short of telling him to put a sock in it and walking out on the interview, guests respond by trying to laugh off his suggestions or out rude him.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:43 am

Does this look like a match for Sashas sailing adventure.
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/MobileViewPhoto-g285729-d2530092-i41337769-Island_Sailing_onboard_Te_Aura_Waiheke_Island-Waiheke_Island_North_Island.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:45 am

Sundy wrote:Does this look like a match for Sashas sailing adventure.
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/MobileViewPhoto-g285729-d2530092-i41337769-Island_Sailing_onboard_Te_Aura_Waiheke_Island-Waiheke_Island_North_Island.html
yes I would definitely think so! Great sleuthing as usual @Sundy! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Does this look like a match for Sashas sailing adventure.
yes I would definitely think so! Great sleuthing as usual @Sundy! :Nod:
. Thanks but I'm not convinced it's a match. I have to look on a big computer to double check.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Bookworm wrote:What exactly did Michael say that everyone is saying was really vulgar? I keep seeing references to comments that Michael made but I can't find exactly what he said.

He implied that his time and kissing with SAM had been much more than what they showed!  Leaving anyone who listened doubts about how much and how far they went, saying it was cut off  because they had to make it PG 13. SO THAT TO ME IS SERIOUS COMMENT.  AND IF he was F1 it would not be as serious BUT if is the case that he is F2 , that would show he is wanting to put some dirt on SAM.  It can not be a nice comment to make for  SAM AND who ever will be F1 …

It is more than kiss and tell, and leaves it open for  many people to think that there was more than just kissing!  AND it really not matter if is true or not, ANYWAYS in not of gentleman to do that.

That is why I personally dislike and feel his comment was so inappropriate ! :yes: hmmm
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan