SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 54 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Sasha and Michael don't follow each other on SM (the only ones that don't) and there's a reason for that, imo.
Also, if you see Michael's facebook and see what he likes and comments on it it is all about him winning and how amazing Sam and him are together, etc, etc. It's just in bad taste since he doesn't win and, imo, someone who is certainly not doing the bro-code no matter what.

I have a feeling come next week that Sam will be more devastated letting Richie go at F3 than letting Michael go at F2. That says it all imo. Will wait to see if that is the case but I won't be surprised at all. It was planned, imo, for Michael to get his TV gig and go to F2 as a scripted F2. The inside info I have had for a long time that confirmed for me that Michael doesn't win goes along with that. Doesn't make him a bad person at all but he's not my fave and I luckily don't need to buy anything he is selling.

It's quite obvious to me that Sam chose Sasha day one when she could barely talk or look at Sasha. It was game over then and game over when Bach AU tweeted "Go Sash" at the beginning of the show (instead of go Sam).

jmo and not intended as a judgment on a real person at all. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Well.. it just shows I DO FAIL to read people sometimes!... I was feeling sad for Michael,being rejected at F2,  even said  because he is older and more mature I would prefer him to Richie for the next bachelor! Suspect no no no

But how mature can he be scratch speechless making such classless and  bitter comments!

Feel sorry for his Fans who believe in him, because I imagine for them it most be a bigger disappointment sad
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 pm

But how are we somsure he ddnt win? I know we all have sources and all but sources have been wrong here before. Lets not forget Nick did the same on both hos seasons and yet he is a demi god in these parts.
Those comments were said tongue in cheek, i listened and it wasnt bitter at all imo.
We dont really know first hand how Sam felt letting one go before the other and it really wouldnt matter to whoever was let go because Sam will longer have a say or matter on the grand scheme of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Here is the link. Have a listen

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/161015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-379

From about 29:30

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:19 pm

@see2love whoa....u crack me up girl....re the comment about Nick being a demi god in these parts laugh out loud....geez I like Nick but he is as flawed as any of these contestants (& all of us for that matter) & no different IMO....sorry off topic but had to respond....please carry on giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm

see2love wrote:But how are we somsure he ddnt win? I know we all have sources and all but sources have been wrong here before. Lets not forget Nick did the same on both hos seasons and yet he is a demi god in these parts.
Those comments were said tongue in cheek, i listened and it wasnt bitter at all imo.
We dont really know first hand how Sam felt letting one go before the other and it really wouldnt matter to whoever was let go because Sam will longer have a say or matter on the grand scheme of things.
spitcoffee  RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 3806527698 cantstopl

OMGoodness. I am laughing so hard the tears are streaming down.

But yes, anything can be believed or not believed. I know Michael is not F1 and not in a "RS told me" kind of way.

To me I see Sam and Sasha exactly like Sam and Snez.  
Their physical connection is miles ahead of everyone else's. :yes:
They are not even in the same universe as the other contestants, imo.
Not only that, but both Sash and Snez get the exact same theme music. Exact same.
I have my faves but never disregard who may be F1 just because of that (and didn't see Nick as F1 at all and not Heather either based on scaps and not Richie either based on scaps).

I can "see the F1" story but that is not the same to me as seeing the "love story".
Sometimes I see the F1 story and see the love story (Art and Matilda are the only ones I have seen this).
And not just "See" it but FEEL it too (since these are not the same to me).

So I can say that I have FELT/SEEN a love story with Richie that will end in heartbreak for him and I have SEEN but not felt a love story for Sasha that will be a F1 story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:33 pm

It's funny - as a Non-American I don't get the hype over Nick (am I allowed to say that in this forum?!).

Didn't care much for Shawn either though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh i am not doubtng a Richie/Sam story as i have repeatedly said There are always more than one story but only one transcends the rest. Sasha may be F1 but so could anyone else. I remember someone had a source who said Snez wasnt F1 last season and I honestly dnt think specifically your source isnt right. I am just a firm believer in watching the finale rather than believing sources. We all know about many many sources that may have misled for whatever reasons. Not always the fault of those on this board but the person givng the information.
Honestly Michael was far from being disrespectful in that interview and DM as normal sensationalised it and spun ot to make him look.

mercieme, Nick acheived a deity status quickly! RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 3806527698
He isnt my favourite person, liked him on Andi's season but no s much in recent months. I am fickle with my affectins like that RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:38 pm

I am also not understanding the Michael negativity in the media etc. Yes he may have gone on this show for fame/exposure...but don't most of them! He is not my fave but I actually prefer him over Sasha, who I still believe is acting to a certain extent.

Sasha and Sam's physical connection is in your face - you can't miss it...but I am doubting how long that will last. It does all point to Sasha 'winning' now.

As for next week's episode when someone 'unexpected' will be sent home - it isn't really. Many people are saying Richie is next. This whole season has been all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm

no more vulgar than sam saying that they have sex 5 or 6 times per day

saying they did not have an overnight these days is nothing special. He did not say he was upset to do not have an overnight to have sex with her.

From my POV, if a couple is in love, already advanced in their relationship (assuming michael is the final guy and sam and himself had already several months of relationship and sex behind them) .... i think it would be something a F1 would say few days before the finale...

Like a new husband saying about his honeymoon... and we did not even had an overnight together....

everything is a matter of perspective IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 pm

never cared about nick... never cared about shawn... never cared about itzokay... never cared about sean... never cared about chris (des)... never cared about Ben... never cared about the other chris... never cared about Jake (oh L. please no!)

mmm does it mean anything that I cared only about ashley and JP ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 pm

HEA wrote:no more vulgar than sam saying that they have sex 5 or 6 times per day

saying they did not have an overnight these days is nothing special. He did not say he was upset to do not have an overnight to have sex with her.

From my POV, if a couple is in love, already advanced in their relationship (assuming michael is the final guy and sam and himself had already several months of relationship and sex behind them) .... i think it would be something a F1 would say few days before the finale...

Like a new husband saying about his honeymoon... and we did not even had an overnight together....

everything is a matter of perspective IMO

It as very clear IMO that she was joking when she said that.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan