SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 51 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:56 am

Schmoobag wrote:So now I'm confused again @AAL - when is the skydiving then???  The screencaps showed "Sydney" written on the side of the plane (you mentioned it previously).  We seem to be running out of time for this date!!!
If FDs are in Australia then skydiving = Sasha and aquarium = Michael and skiing = Richie.

The only other possible explanation is that some of those s/caps are not going to be shown for whatever reason. Will have to wait to see the preview for next week's episode to confirm anything and rule anything out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:57 am

I still think the sky diving thing is a F3 date, because it fits the episode description.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 am

Thanks @AAL and @atem. Struggling to keep my head around all this info but it's so exciting to read all the sleuthing!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 am

Schmoobag wrote:Thanks @AAL and @atem.  Struggling to keep my head around all this info but it's so exciting to read all the sleuthing!!
The s/caps have definitely been more confusing than Sam Wood's season that is for sure.
They did a good job with the s/caps and in the promo as well by making so much of it about Richie (his VO used the most).
Plus, Michael not even getting a single date before HTDs is unheard of (I don't recall anyone getting to F3 without a single date, SQT or not).
So I think a lot of it is more confusing because Michael's s/caps are not from a SD but as F3/F2 (I have always seen him as most likely F2).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am

HEA wrote:It is confirmed guys by Sam: it is NZ for the F3

She said today on a live chat :

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 612

Link to the chat ....very interesting! :yes:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-australia-chat-with-sam-frost/story-fnn7ma1h-1227568696248
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:25 am

atem wrote:I still think the sky diving thing is a F3 date, because it fits the episode description.

i agree it would make sense to have 3 sport activities: snow, skydiving and rafting

but then, i generally notice that the F2 has an adrenaline activity (always thought that the lead avoids conservation and is some kind of compensation... i remember the sharks with chantal for ex:)

because if we remove skydiving, we have no activity for sashou for the FD right? which does not look good for him.

It is still very strange that we have tons with michael and so little for sasha and michael. really weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 am

HEA wrote:
atem wrote:I still think the sky diving thing is a F3 date, because it fits the episode description.

i agree it would make sense to have 3 sport activities: snow, skydiving and rafting

but then, i generally notice that the F2 has an adrenaline activity (always thought that the lead avoids conservation and is some kind of compensation... i remember the sharks with chantal for ex:)

because if we remove skydiving, we have no activity for sashou for the FD right? which does not look good for him.

It is still very strange that we have tons with michael and so little for sasha and michael. really weird.
Same with Richie though - after skiing, which we know is in falls creek, Victoria, he definitely has no SCP of LCD

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:09 am

Yup Richie for F3. The sweet spot. Next lead sweet spot! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:45 am

I wasn't going to watch but I joined half way through. Just in time for Richie's HTD. To be frank it was awkward. Sam was completely off from the get go. There was none of the chemistry that was there 2 episodes ago it was completely gone. Well let me rephrase that, there was chemistry It was just in Bowral. Poor Richie obviously really struggles with this kind of stuff and he was really trying to get it across but Sam wasn't having it IMO. I can't help but think that he deserved more. She seemed really rattled by the Perth thing and I can't help but wonder if this was an issue (it's understandable) but it was like something switched inside of her and the Sam of Sam and Richie was gone. I do worry for Richie terribly honestly. Lana is a perfect example of what damage this show can do. And I know that Rochelle suffered terribly after the filming finished and it took a lot for her to come back. As for Richie, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed getting to know him. He is one of a kind and will hopefully find someone who loves him and cares for him in the same way he will love and care for them. I have honestly never seen Australia get behind someone so much, SM are so positive towards him and I hope he can take solace in that. As for next weeks rose ceremony. I don't and can't even go there. As for Sam's use of Richie as a decoy this season, I can't even put into words the way I feel. If she believes that she is helping Richie by saying all the things she has said about him in the media, I think that IMO shows a little bit of immaturity. But who knows perhaps they have had contact and it's all good. Finally can I say that for me the two gentle genuine gentleman of the show are bowing out at F4 and F3 and that makes me sad. Alex held himself with such poise tonight and anyone would be lucky to have him. Hasn't been a very good year for me and Bachie. First Heather now Richie. No pleasant surprise at all.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:I wasn't going to watch but I joined half way through. Just in time for Richie's HTD. To be frank it was awkward. Sam was completely off from the get go. There was none of the chemistry that was there 2 episodes ago it was completely gone.  Well let me rephrase that, there was chemistry It was just in Bowral. Poor Richie obviously really struggles with this kind of stuff and he was really trying to get it across but Sam wasn't having it IMO. I can't help but think that he deserved more. She seemed really rattled by the Perth thing and I can't help but wonder if this was an issue (it's understandable) but it was like something switched inside of her and the Sam of Sam and Richie was gone.  I do worry for Richie terribly honestly. Lana is a perfect example of what damage this show can do.  And I know that Rochelle suffered terribly after the filming finished and it took a lot for her to come back.  As for Richie, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed getting to know him. He is one of a kind and will hopefully find someone who loves him and cares for him in the same way he will love and care for them. I have honestly never seen Australia get behind someone so much, SM are so positive towards him and I hope he can take solace in that.  As for next weeks rose ceremony. I don't and can't even go there. As for Sam's use of Richie as a decoy this season, I can't even put into words the way I feel. If she believes that she is helping Richie by saying all the things she has said about him in the media, I think that IMO shows a little bit of immaturity. But who knows perhaps they have had contact and it's all good. Finally can I say that for me the two gentle genuine gentleman of the show are bowing out at F4 and F3 and that makes me sad.  Alex held himself with such poise tonight and anyone would be lucky to have him. Hasn't been a very good year for me and Bachie. First Heather now Richie. No pleasant surprise at all.
Sundy, you say it perfectly.
I wish Sam would stop using Richie and leave him alone. Have lost any respect I had for her.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:I wasn't going to watch but I joined half way through. Just in time for Richie's HTD. To be frank it was awkward. Sam was completely off from the get go. There was none of the chemistry that was there 2 episodes ago it was completely gone.  Well let me rephrase that, there was chemistry It was just in Bowral. Poor Richie obviously really struggles with this kind of stuff and he was really trying to get it across but Sam wasn't having it IMO. I can't help but think that he deserved more. She seemed really rattled by the Perth thing and I can't help but wonder if this was an issue (it's understandable) but it was like something switched inside of her and the Sam of Sam and Richie was gone.  I do worry for Richie terribly honestly. Lana is a perfect example of what damage this show can do.  And I know that Rochelle suffered terribly after the filming finished and it took a lot for her to come back.  As for Richie, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed getting to know him. He is one of a kind and will hopefully find someone who loves him and cares for him in the same way he will love and care for them. I have honestly never seen Australia get behind someone so much, SM are so positive towards him and I hope he can take solace in that.  As for next weeks rose ceremony. I don't and can't even go there. As for Sam's use of Richie as a decoy this season, I can't even put into words the way I feel. If she believes that she is helping Richie by saying all the things she has said about him in the media, I think that IMO shows a little bit of immaturity. But who knows perhaps they have had contact and it's all good. Finally can I say that for me the two gentle genuine gentleman of the show are bowing out at F4 and F3 and that makes me sad.  Alex held himself with such poise tonight and anyone would be lucky to have him. Hasn't been a very good year for me and Bachie. First Heather now Richie. No pleasant surprise at all.

Great post! All of this!
Silly girl it`s like you are saying when breaking up with someone "it`s not you, it`s me...you are so perfect and beautiful..." and all this yada yada yada. Wish someone would stop her. It`s like putting the finger in the wound again and again.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:01 am

I wasn't going to watch but did...big mistake! Poor Richie - Sam was totally switched off from him this episode.

Is it only me or does the kissing between Sasha and Sam make anyone feel ill to watch?! Way too much tongue - yuck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan