SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Sorry above = raftingaustralia.com

Not in that pic but in others if you google snowy rivers rafting they are wearing same helmets and jackets 

Snowy river is 5 hours drive from Sydney, but closer than skiing is for Richie!

Last edited by Goheather on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goheather

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Should add that within rafting companies they have different helmets,life jackets and rafts - imho it will be very difficult to narrow this to one company

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Goheather wrote:Sorry above = raftingaustralia.com

Not in that pic but in others if you google snowy rivers rafting they are wearing same helmets and jackets 

I can't see the photo you posted but checked the site and definitely can be near Sydney. Possibly FD then.

I wonder if the skiing then is HTD for Richie? And maybe not in Perth but Victoria or somewhere else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Goheather wrote:Sorry above = raftingaustralia.com

thumbsup

I think you nailed it @Goheather !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:18 pm

I am thinking TASMANIA for the fantasy dates

- near Sydney
- rafting possible
- skiing possible (snow and trees)
- vegetation (plane)

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Franklin-river-rafting-icon

http://www.vwmin.org/franklin-river-rafting-tour-white-water-rafting-tasmania.html

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Travelling-times

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 After-the-rain-below

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Tasmania-tas

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 47 Header_banner_2013

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:32 am

There are thermal springs in tasmania. I don't know anyone who has gone skiing there but it's possible. Tasmania is two hour or so flight from Sydney.  It's very similar to new zealand in parts.

Last edited by AEF on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 am

To the wonderful sleuthers - is it odd that there is no Sasha voice-over in the extended promo video?? Is that because he gets a speaking part "ole" ?? I remember SW series and Snez had the final voice over at the end saying "I have fallen in love with you". Thoughts??

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 am

I hadn't noticed - good one! It probably is a bit odd. I will have to go back and listen to it - from memory it is only Sam's voice we can hear saying "I love you so much"?

Interesting that she doesn't say "I am in love with you".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:53 am

Schmoobag wrote:To the wonderful sleuthers - is it odd that there is no Sasha voice-over in the extended promo video?? Is that because he gets a speaking part "ole" ??  I remember SW series and Snez had the final voice over at the end saying "I have fallen in love with you".  Thoughts??
@Sundy posted about it. Richie gets the most VO of all the guys and is the last VO and Sasha is the only one talking in the promo when he says "Ole"

AllAboutLove wrote:Posted in blue the VO's missing.
The only person who we see talk (so not VO) is Sasha who said "Ole" for his SD in the extended promo.
Most of VO is Richie and Sam.

Sundy wrote:So here is the audio of the extended promo, I was wondering if we could use it to sleuth.  I don't think matching with the screen is useful as that can mislead.

I have added the voices that I recognise, I was wondering if someone else can fill in the blanks.  And we can also mark off what we have already heard.

1. I had the best day ever. This was amazing - Richie
2. Beyond anything I could have imagined - Richie
3. Every time I’m with her I have such a great time - Michael
4. It was unbelievable... it was a moment that not many people have had - Dave
5. You are just perfect – Sam (says this to Richie on SD)
6. Her smile just lights up a room - Richie
7. You are a great man and you have a huge heart - Sam
8. I couldn’t have imagined this beautiful setting with a beautiful girl - Alex
9. He doesn’t want to waste one single second with me - Sam (says this about Michael)
10. You floor me so easily, speechless again - Richie
11. It was such a beautiful moment, I felt I was in a romance movie - Sam
12. There was such chemistry between us - Sam
13. I hope that I meet an incredible man and have the love story that I’ve always wanted - Sam
14. Every time I’m with you I’m happy, I can’t stop smiling - Richie
15. I’m completely blown away, it’s like my dream come true - Sam
16. It’s something I’m going to remember forever. I could spend my life with him - Sam
17. I love you so much - Sam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:58 am

What does this mean (episode breakdown).

Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Why country? It doesn't say the homes of the final 4 families. Were the HTD's all within the same area? Sorry, but confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:02 am

They had exactly the same for Bachelor AU and we queried it then

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:05 am

^ Yup. @AEF is correct. yes
They had the exact same description for Sam Wood.
I think the word "to" is a typo and it is supposed to read "Sam to travels the country"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan