SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 46 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:27 am

Good work well with aquarium, def Sydney - chairs are the same!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:31 am

in_denial wrote:RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Merlin_events_reef_theatre_banner

Okay - because I am becoming slightly obsessed with this (!), I have been comparing the two pictures, in particular the chair - not much to see in the first screen cap...but I am too impatient to wait and need answers now! The second pic is from the Sydney Aquarium.

http://www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/events/package-deals/

:Woah-hoo: Great job! Looks like match to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:28 am

Great job!   :claphands The chairs are surely a match

If Michael gets a SD does this mean Sasha didn't get one as was earlier assumed?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:49 am

Kudos to you sleuthers clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:04 am

On second thought makes no sense to have 2 picnics in Brisbane.

I believe waterfall SCP is from blue mountains (whitewater rafting) - lots of waterfalls there!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Better than Columbo! the :detective clapping!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:12 pm

in_denial clapping! and to all the rest of the sleuthers! Great job! It's so enjoyable to catch up on your findings!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Goheather wrote:On second thought makes no sense to have 2 picnics in Brisbane.

I believe waterfall SCP is from blue mountains (whitewater rafting) - lots of waterfalls there!
That's a very strong possibility! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Can someone sleuth Raftabout in Rotorua NZ as a location. Their website seems to match the location and there is a pic in IG 'bbrigina' that seems to match the life jacket, helmet, protective gear and raft. Could be a goose chase but who knows.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Goheather wrote:On second thought makes no sense to have 2 picnics in Brisbane.

That's a very strong possibility! yes

Is there natural white water rafting in the blue mountains?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Sundy wrote:Can someone sleuth Raftabout in Rotorua NZ as a location. Their website seems to match the location and there is a pic in IG 'bbrigina' that seems to match the life jacket, helmet, protective gear and raft. Could be a goose chase but who knows.
It's very possible. Seems like the rafts are red with a grey stripe/band on top? Perhaps they have these elsewhere but it wouldn't be surprising if they do dates in NZ and Michael has whitewater rafting and Sasha boat or hot air balloon ride (I am thinking boat rather than hot air balloon based on the ropes. Who knows though).

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Cce4cd8710fd5945e751bb4d7dac270e

This photo of Raftabout Rotorua is courtesy of TripAdvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g255111-d1383015-i90381198-Raftabout_Rotorua-Rotorua_Rotorua_District_Bay_of_Plenty_Region_North_Isl.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:37 pm

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Imagejpeg

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan