SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:22 am

It wouldn't surprise me if Michael gets a SD this upcoming episode and it is just not in promo. How he would get to FD without a single date is a bit bizarre but I guess it is possible? I am still thinking maybe Michael gets a SD.

I won't be surprised if based on SCs that Michael and Sasha are F2.
Then again, who knows. Will have to wait and see what is shown after HTD episode on Thursday.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:38 am

my guts feeling (which everyone know means nothing) say michael and richie, final 2 guys

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 am

HEA wrote:my guts feeling (which everyone know means nothing) say michael and richie, final 2 guys
I'd love that to be the case. But still see Sasha as F1. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:02 pm

4 episodes left right?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Yes, 2 this week and 2 next week (final episode).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

DAVEY

PS: Who was your best friend in the house and why?

Davey: Sasha and Dave, they were very similar to me and we had a great old time together.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ladies-first-australias-bachelorette-sam-frost-is-ready-to-shine-20150914-gjif10.html#ixzz3lyO9kpLc
---

well..... considering she booted out davey with a huge kick on his derriere... that does not bode well for her to pick sasha no?? just saying..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:16 pm

HEA wrote:DAVEY

PS: Who was your best friend in the house and why?

Davey: Sasha and Dave, they were very similar to me and we had a great old time together.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ladies-first-australias-bachelorette-sam-frost-is-ready-to-shine-20150914-gjif10.html#ixzz3lyO9kpLc
---

well..... considering she booted out davey with a huge kick on his derriere... that does not bode well for her to pick sasha no?? just saying..

I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. They could be similar to each other but the difference is zero chemistry with Davey compared to Sasha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:27 pm

^^i agree about chemistry

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:There are lots of heated pools in falls creek - I think all of Richie's SCP must be FD

Are they outdoor pools?
Yes

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Goheather wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:There are lots of heated pools in falls creek - I think all of Richie's SCP must be FD

Are they outdoor pools?
Yes
Makes sense to me that Richie is F3 and s/caps end at FD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Goheather wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Are they outdoor pools?
Yes

Interesting. I couldn't find any. And I couldn't see that it had snowed in Falls Creek at that time.
http://www.onthesnow.com.au/victoria/falls-creek-alpine-resort/historical-snowfall.html

Which outdoor heated pools do you think?

I was thinking the water was more likely HTD?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:32 pm

July in Victoria is very cold. I would only swim in a heated INDOOR pool! I don't think the murky water shot is Falls Creek at all - wouldn't make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan