SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:16 am

I can't take it. I am secretly (well not so secret anymore) going to vomit when it is revealed what Richie's HTD involves
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wasn't NZ in July not June?
That's what I thought based on the episode description but they have gotten the descriptions wrong before. Who knows. It could be they were there before F2 dates and maybe the filming is a bit different?

I am just doing everything in my power to get Richie to leave at F3 and not F2. How will it be a "pleasant surprise" as Sam said for her to choose Sasha and dump Richie at FRC?  I just don't see that being anything but extremely unpleasant to viewers who are cheering for him and Australia falling in love with Richie. But then again, I just don't see how on earth Sam's brother liked that tweet about Richie if he never even met the guy. Honestly I have no idea. I still think Sasha is F1. I know for certain Michael is not F1 and with Richie I don't know if he is F3, F2 or by the slimmest and most doubtful possibility (imo) he is F1.

Thank goodness this show ends so soon. After Heather and now with Richie I have had my full. hmmm sad
Getting confused but don't we have Michael in NZ? Now we have Richie in NZ, therefore, the f2 will be Michael and Richie, correct?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 am

Sundy wrote:I can't take it. I am secretly (well not so secret anymore) going to vomit when it is revealed what Richie's HTD involves
Me too. Ugh. Can't take it. Why oh why did she have to be all "you're so perfect" blah blah blah and having the video of his family just like she had? The only way they can make this up to me is Richie as lead. Nothing else will suffice. I love Heather but Richie is fast becoming my most fave contestant ever. And I never saw that happening... not when I read his bio or anything pre-show. He literally came out of nowhere first episode and I was #TeamRichie!" and he just keeps impressing me again and again. And now he's definitely my most fave male contestant ever in the history of this show for me and by the end of this will probably my most fave full-stop/period.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wasn't NZ in July not June?
That's what I thought based on the episode description but they have gotten the descriptions wrong before. Who knows. It could be they were there before F2 dates and maybe the filming is a bit different?

I am just doing everything in my power to get Richie to leave at F3 and not F2. How will it be a "pleasant surprise" as Sam said for her to choose Sasha and dump Richie at FRC?  I just don't see that being anything but extremely unpleasant to viewers who are cheering for him and Australia falling in love with Richie. But then again, I just don't see how on earth Sam's brother liked that tweet about Richie if he never even met the guy. Honestly I have no idea. I still think Sasha is F1. I know for certain Michael is not F1 and with Richie I don't know if he is F3, F2 or by the slimmest and most doubtful possibility (imo) he is F1.

Thank goodness this show ends so soon. After Heather and now with Richie I have had my full. hmmm sad
Getting confused but don't we have Michael in NZ? Now we have Richie in NZ, therefore, the f2 will be Michael and Richie, correct?
I really don't know if Richie is in NZ. He may be, he may not be. I think we don't really know for sure anything until we get more s/caps and at the very least we see if Michael has some sort of date and it may not be in the episode description or what happens in F3 dates. I honestly can't pinpoint the s/caps this time with certain accuracy. I honestly just don't know :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:25 am

as far as I am concerned

sasha leaves F3 - possibly on his own will - 2 dates (painting) and HTD
richie is F2 - based on lack of S/C dates - 2 dates but could be 1 date (snow/water)
michael is F1 - based on possibly 2 or 3 dates ( SD (?), HTD, and FD)

We have tons of S/C for michael, and very little for richie and sasha so far.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:27 am

Hey has anyone checked out Bronte Rockpool as a possible location for the Michael/Sam spa date. The only reason I ask is that one of the makeup artists was there 17 weeks ago. Possible too old but just wondering

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 am

Why is everyone so adamant that Richie is not F1?

Remember how much SM and media pointed to lana last season???

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:30 am

Lana was the queen of the SM because even before the season started we had her face in the mags with sam

IMO we cannot compare the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:32 am

She tagged someone else who then posted this a few weeks later. Check the #RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 8A18DF55-03BA-479A-B30B-5E5E199A0E40
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I can't take it. I am secretly (well not so secret anymore) going to vomit when it is revealed what Richie's HTD involves
Me too. Ugh. Can't take it. Why oh why did she have to be all "you're so perfect" blah blah blah and having the video of his family just like she had? The only way they can make this up to me is Richie as lead. Nothing else will suffice. I love Heather but Richie is fast becoming my most fave contestant ever. And I never saw that happening... not when I read his bio or anything pre-show. He literally came out of nowhere first episode and I was #TeamRichie!" and he just keeps impressing me again and again. And now he's definitely my most fave male contestant ever in the history of this show for me and by the end of this will probably my most fave full-stop/period.

We're all in this together hahaha.
Not gonna lie, if Richie was F1 and the relationship had potential, they'd probably take over Art and Maddy as my fave couple in this franchise as Richie and Sam are both my fave contestants and are so compatible. I did not expect to be so invested when I tuned into the show.
I wonder if it were the other way round, and Richie was the lead and Sam was the contestant, how would that pan out?? And yes, the only way this can be rectified is having him as lead!
Anyway, whoever she chooses has got to better than "Dirty street pie," "He touched his eye" Blake the Flake so I'm cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:39 am

Sundy wrote:She tagged someone else who then posted this a few weeks later. Check the #RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 8A18DF55-03BA-479A-B30B-5E5E199A0E40

Is this in NZ?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 am

ElonM wrote:
Sundy wrote:She tagged someone else who then posted this a few weeks later. Check the #RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 8A18DF55-03BA-479A-B30B-5E5E199A0E40

Is this in NZ?
It's in Sydney
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan