SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Just checked - he lives in Brisbane and there is a recent daily mail article of Michael catching up with his parents for lunch in Brisbane.

Are the plane/palm trees and aquarium screen caps final date or home town date?

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:03 pm

in_denial wrote:Just checked - he lives in Brisbane and there is a recent daily mail article of Michael catching up with his parents for lunch in Brisbane.

Are the plane/palm trees and aquarium screen caps final date or home town date?

yes

so the bridge is identified in melbourne or brisbane then?

i have no idea about plane/palm and aquarium... there are aquarium in sydney, melbourne, brisbane, auckland... everywhere! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:06 pm

The bridge is Brisbane.

Yes, the aquarium, plane/palms could be anywhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Where is plane/Palm trees SCP? I don't think I've seen it.

And why are we so sure that Sam/sash SCP
is in a hot air ballon? I think it's a boat - there are trees directly behind them

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Goheather wrote:Where is plane/Palm trees SCP? I don't think I've seen it.

And why are we so sure that Sam/sash SCP
is in a hot air ballon? I think it's a boat - there are trees directly behind them
I originally thought it was a boat when first episode aired but I can see it as air balloon too. I really think we are going to have to wait for HTDs before narrowing down exactly what it is. Hard to tell, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:19 pm

The palm trees screen cap is further back in this thread. I actually think it is a helicopter and not plane flying down through the palm trees (will have to go back and check). The aquarium screen cap is of Michael and Sam dining in front of glass with fish!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:44 pm

HEA wrote:
EmmK wrote:@HEA well if they did tape it the next day because of weather, I think they'd at least make the effort of putting the same clothes on her for continuation purposes. I think everyone would find it strange if she was wearing something in the beginning, different clothes in the middle, and then boom again leather jacket in the end. It just makes no sense. Unless they did the degustation in the end after meeting the parents, which would mean: they drove to the vineyards, drove to his home, then next day went back to the vineyards..which again, makes no sense.

you may be right
however, i think i remember a similar scenario with emily and jeff??

I remember emily having a very cute white dress and boots on the whole day at Jef's ranch?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:08 pm

AEF wrote:
HEA wrote:
EmmK wrote:@HEA well if they did tape it the next day because of weather, I think they'd at least make the effort of putting the same clothes on her for continuation purposes. I think everyone would find it strange if she was wearing something in the beginning, different clothes in the middle, and then boom again leather jacket in the end. It just makes no sense. Unless they did the degustation in the end after meeting the parents, which would mean: they drove to the vineyards, drove to his home, then next day went back to the vineyards..which again, makes no sense.

you may be right
however, i think i remember a similar scenario with emily and jeff??

I remember emily having a very cute white dress and boots on the whole day at Jef's ranch?

Yes but it was discovered after the show was aired that jeff was the only who spent more than a day with emily (if I well remember)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:14 pm

The ones that puzzle the most are the water dates..., really can't place them!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 pm

HEA wrote:for me it is one date and i think it is a single date in next episode
this would even the SD with the top 3
She removed her braid hair but i think she did it because of the helico headset

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 4311

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 3312

Next week… you mean on Thursday? Isn't Wednesday the one on one with Sasha and then the date where they are going to cook for Sam? question
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:25 pm

^^ I do not know.

for me it is logical that next episode, michael get his single date.

i truly think that the painting is a group date as well as the cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:06 pm

HEA wrote:^^ I do not know.

for me it is logical that next episode, michael get his single date.

i truly think that the painting is a group date as well as the cooking

Michael will not have a single date. In the promo for the next week Sam does not have her red nail polish.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan