SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 pm

For me, the hot air balloon must be a final date (or maybe just Sasha's final date in the show). Sam looks very serious and like she's contemplating a very serious decision. Sasha looks more serious than usual as well. I think the gravity of the situation (expressed on their faces) must make that date the Final Date. Or maybe right before Sasha gets kicked out.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:03 pm

@HEA no idea about Emily and Jeff. Haven't followed the US shows closely.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:18 pm

she is nervous, touching her hair
she looks away
he looks cold or stiff

definitely not a happy moment.. IMO

few possible reasons:

she does not want to move
she met his mother and we know she looks to disapprove her
she is just not into him and distanced herself (no more hot kiss or intimate moment seen between them since episode 3)

i personally never really felt him as F1 and for me he was always a decoy for producers like every season. But producers know how to trick the public and like everybody I was confused after their tango and cocktail hot kiss. but i watched many times the kiss between them and she was very uncomfortable, crossing her arms. not touching him, taking few sip of wine as to give her courage... for it was all forced and set up by producers, nothing called me natural. sasha even asked her if she was uncomfortable. so again, for me, after this scripted kiss, i never saw anything hot between the two after that. even the 4 gift was all staged. she knew which room to go so sasha could easily retreave the package. nothing natural.

this is IMO of course.

in recent interview, she called him Big Sash.... the only time i heard someone calling another like that was michael calling Big Alex (kitchen with guys waiting alex return). here again, it was discussed that couple often mimic the expression.... another thought to ponder IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:04 pm

jjdavid wrote:Hi Guys! New here, but I'd thought I'd join in the sleuthing! I thought I'd add to the talk on the nail polish. In her rafting date with Michael, there is a split-second where her thumb comes into screen, and I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has nail-polish on. And she has it on when they're on the helicopter. I don't know what this might mean for their FD, and more importantly for their SC with Richie and Sasha. Not completely sure about the nail polish though.
:Welcome @jjdavid Great to have you join us! I am not sure exactly on the SC but we do know based on the episode descriptions that only the final 2 guys go to New Zealand.

Final Episode: Sam and the final two Bachelors head on an overseas adventure of epic proportions. Plus, to help make her final decision, she introduces each Bachelor to her family. Will Sam finally find love?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:08 pm

EmmK wrote:The way I see it is the following:

HTD: walk in the vineyards + the preview from what we saw when she talks to the parents
F3: Skydiving + wine drinking where they're sitting down.
F2: Hot air balloon + something in the evening (I GUESS)
IA with this. It makes the most sense given the s/caps for Sasha.

Plus, adventure dates for all F3 (Sasha gets skydiving in Sydney as known by the Sydney Skydiving on the plane, Richie gets skiiing and Michael gets helicopter and whitewater rafting possibly).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:53 pm

@HEA "she is nervous, touching her hair
she looks away
he looks cold or stiff
definitely not a happy moment.. IMO"

I see it in a different way. To me it doesn't look like an unhappy moment (he has his arm around her, and hers around his back it seems like), it just looks like a very overwhelming and REAL moment. It looks like a moment where you're realizing that what you're feeling is very real. It could be that Sam feels overwhelmed that she has to let him go, or possibly because she knows she is deeply in love with this guy (when she says "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" to her F1 in the end, she seems totally consumed and like she's saying it with her whole body, which means that she feels very very strongly for her F1).

Sasha has the same expression on his face. He must have told her something very serious in that moment (along the lines of "i love you", "I could see you in my life forever", or maybe something really bad like "Idk if I want this") Either way it seems like a very emotionally charged moment, for better or for worse.

Only other moment where I see it as being emotionally heavy is when Sam gives Richie a hug in the hot tub in the end. I see her being happy and laughing with Michael but I don't see the emotion on the Screen Caps.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:03 pm

^^ I do not know about you but I cannot wait to know what really happened! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:11 pm

@HEA, yea for sure. Based on how strong that "Ahhh, I love you so much" sounds, I think very soon we are going to be able to see her falling in love and we will probably know for sure who the F1 is.

Just like with Art and Matilda: when I saw their F3 date, I was 10000% sure it was going to be her by the way he hugged her, kissed her and looked at her. Art 100% fell in love with Matilda WHILE on the show, although he never said it in the end.

That's why I can't wait for Sasha's date next week. I think Sam is closest to falling in love with Sasha (based on their first date), that's why she gave him a second date. Next week is going to confirm for me if it is just sexual chemistry or more. If I see next week only the physical side, then I am on the Richie for F1 train.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:24 pm

we are still looking for the single date with michael too Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:29 pm

so anyone recognize where she is?
Looks like her hotel balcony before the finale maybe?

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 32 4110

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 32 4210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:33 pm

jjdavid wrote:Hi Guys! New here, but I'd thought I'd join in the sleuthing! I thought I'd add to the talk on the nail polish. In her rafting date with Michael, there is a split-second where her thumb comes into screen, and I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has nail-polish on. And she has it on when they're on the helicopter. I don't know what this might mean for their FD, and more importantly for their SC with Richie and Sasha. Not completely sure about the nail polish though.

welcomesign

i think i see some red nail polish
but i certainly could be wrong Smiley

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 32 3610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 pm

HEA. I personally thing the helicopter, walk in the bush, and white water rafting are all the same date. Sam has the same jacket on in the helicopter as she does in the walk and the terrain appears to be so similar in the helicopter shot as it is in the white water rafting. At a stretch perhaps the picnic too. Keep going though. Love what you are uncovering
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan