SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by CyntSaint Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:14 am

Wow! Didn't even notice the nail polish!

Is the last bit on the HTD Micheal's mum? If so, Sam is wearing a white shirt that can maybe be linked to some of his SCP.

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 am

Hmmm I thought she was wearing red nail polish from HTD ONWARDS - she is wearing red nail polish in all the screen caps with Michael aside from not being able to tell in aquarium and rafting - seems too much for just HTD!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 am

If nail polish is just for HTD it doesn't really help us at all because we know those 3 all get FD!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:55 am

Goheather wrote:If nail polish is just for HTD it doesn't really help us at all because we know those 3 all get FD!!

But what it could tell you is which of the screencaps are not from this time period and yet to come
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by jjdavid Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:01 am

Hi Guys! New here, but I'd thought I'd join in the sleuthing! I thought I'd add to the talk on the nail polish. In her rafting date with Michael, there is a split-second where her thumb comes into screen, and I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has nail-polish on. And she has it on when they're on the helicopter. I don't know what this might mean for their FD, and more importantly for their SC with Richie and Sasha. Not completely sure about the nail polish though.

jjdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:05 am

jjdavid wrote: stupid stupid Hi Guys! New here, but I'd thought I'd join in the sleuthing! I thought I'd add to the talk on the nail polish. In her rafting date with Michael, there is a split-second where her thumb comes into screen, and I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has nail-polish on. And she has it on when they're on the helicopter. I don't know what this might mean for their FD, and more importantly for their SC with Richie and Sasha. Not completely sure about the nail polish though.
Hmmmmmmm if this is true maybe nail polish is just for HTD!! Then I'm really confused why she is wearing it in the helicopter - doesn't seem like a very HTD thing!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:07 am

I think it's possible that the white water rafting/helicopter is in NZ and Michael swims with sharks at the aquarium in Manly for his FD

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:22 am

Possibilities IMO - only hometown date

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 2910

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 2810

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 3010

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:25 am

pic has still leaves on the wineyards but pretty much close IMO

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 2610

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 3811

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 3111

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 3910

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:30 am

they could do the 3 activities at hometown
all activities are less than an hour from Bowral

For me, sasha is F3..... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Welcome1 jjdavid

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:20 pm

AEF wrote:I think it's possible that the white water rafting/helicopter is in NZ and Michael swims with sharks at the aquarium in Manly for his FD

I cannot find the instagram but my searches lead me to sam's make up artist who posted a picture with a note #sydney #aquarium #bacheloretteAU .... I tried to find it again and again and it looks like it is gone now. I am pretty positive that the 3 were associated: aquarium, sydney and bacheloretteAU

can someone kindly remind me why we think FD are in NZ again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan