SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself but why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I do think this is a possibility. Particularly if the producers are actively trying to trick everyone. I suppose what I am trying to do (and I suppose others too) is place as much as we can in Australia with the timeframe we have left.

To recap

Ep 7 - group date and Sasha painting date Dave leaves
Ep 8 - Hometown dates ( screencaps for Sasha vineyard, possibly Michael on the Brisbane river/ bridge, Alex surfing, Richie unknown possibly water/spa?) Alex leaves
Ep 9 - final 3 dates in Oz. (Sasha skydiving with Sydney skydiver, Michael white water rafting/spa or aquarium, Richie skiing or water) Michaels rafting and hot springs could be the Blue Mountains - Wollangambe Canyon - the landscape looks right & it's becoming a fave Bach backdrop. Perhaps they go by helicopter....or not. Aquarium could be anywhere.Water with Richie could be almost anywhere
Ep 10 - MTP/LCD and FRC Richie in the snow....Micheal in the helicopter
Richie reigns supreme!

I don't think there is time to give Michael a Single date going by the above meaning that he need to tick off a lot of things if he is F3

I would say we need to wait for Sasha`s second date. Because I doubt that the only thing they are going to do is painting. There need to be more activities on the date.

My additions in bold

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 am

AEF wrote:
Goheather wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I'm thinking the water with Richie may not be Perth.  It's a bit chilly around that time Low Temperature 9°C 48°F -
High Temperature 17°C 63°F

Are there any natural hot tubs like that are the oz ski fields? If so, then the black shirt could be evening part of that date and that only takes Richie to F3

I can't think of anything in NSW, to go into natural water this time of year as it looks like Richie is in would be more like natural hot springs which are in abundance in New Zealand
Yea, the closest I got was a spa/natural springs in New Zealand. Didn't find anything comparable at all in Auss. It will be interesting if on Sasha's next date, they do the hot airballoon and then the painting at Sam's? That would squarely put him as F3 then think that Michael is F2 and Richie is F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:56 pm

AEF wrote:Guthega is one of the quieter parts of Perisher so could well be. You can also see the top of the trees in that photo. Katibelle, I can't remember many tress around slopes in New Zealand. Is that the terrain or because they were covered in snow?  

It's been a while since I skied at Mt Ruapehu but I honestly can't remember lots of trees and foliage and there is a distinct line of trees on that ridge. 

But the mountains would have definitely had snow early July and there are lots of thermal pools around the area so it could be a screen cap in NZ - I just can't say for sure sorry. 

Maybe the site could sponsor me a visit up north! I don't mind a holiday - oops I mean an investigative work trip - to check it out - for the sake of the forum of course! And while I'm there it would also be good for me to check out few of those hot springs as well Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Katiebelle, that's a great idea! Unfortunately we don't have the funds for your business trip but maybe we can con ask Tourism NZ ? Look at all the promo you wonderful sleuthers have been giving them.

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 29 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:14 am

SO.....

The SCP is either a hot air balloon on the ground or something else - you can see foliage in the background

I'm trying to see if Sam is wearing red nail polish in that SCP as well - from the others it looks like she wears nail polish on HTD BUT NOT BEFORE. Sam brushes her hair from her face so it should be able to be seen, but it's pretty quick - to me it doesn't look like she has red polish - therefore it must be in sashs single date. She is wearing red nail polish when she is sitting down with sash - so if it's not shown in FD Richie is going home.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:13 am

So the hot air balloon date/painting date could very well be Sasha's second SD and skydiving/wine&chat could be his FD?

Can you tell if Sam has red nail polish in the screencap with Richie in the water? I can't seem to tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 am

Watching the video she definitely does, you can see she is wearing it in the water SCP

Last edited by Goheather on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:19 am

Snap! I've been waiting for someone else to notice the air balloon nail polish. I've gone over it a few times and there is definitely no nail polish. Well to my eye there's not.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:33 am

Hi everyone. Newbie here Smiley Just wanted to give my input on Richies Screen caps. I think Richie's ski photos could be in NSW. Maybe Perisher, Thredbo or Mount Selwyn. This could be his FD as we have not seen any other SCP that shows his FD. I am also thinking the swimming SCP could be HTD. When more or less would they have been filming these? Although we had cooler days in June, we also had some lovely sunny days here in Perth.

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:46 am

CyntSaint wrote:Hi everyone. Newbie here Smiley Just wanted to give my input on Richies Screen caps. I think Richie's ski photos could be in NSW. Maybe Perisher, Thredbo or Mount Selwyn. This could be his FD as we have not seen any other SCP that shows his FD. I am also thinking the swimming SCP could be HTD. When more or less would they have been filming these? Although we had cooler days in June, we also had some lovely sunny days here in Perth.

Welcomeparty! Glad to have you sleuthin' along with us!  
Yes, I agree regarding all of Richie's dates. Thanks about the scoop on Perth weather -- makes it so much easier figuring things out. Idk exactly when the HTDs were filmed, but it was the middle of winter Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:02 am

aerina wrote:So the hot air balloon date/painting date could very well be Sasha's second SD and skydiving/wine&chat could be his FD?

Can you tell if Sam has red nail polish in the screencap with Richie in the water? I can't seem to tell...

Goheather wrote:Watching the video she definitely does, you can see she is wearing it in the water SCP

Sundy wrote:Snap!  I've been waiting for someone else to notice the air balloon nail polish. I've gone over it a few times and there is definitely no nail polish. Well to my eye there's not.

So I went on channel 10s website and had a look at their new preview for HTDs and she's wearing red nail polish while she is getting grilled by one of the mothers. 

I am assuming that the dates, even if in different parts of Aus, would be one after the other - over the period of about a week I guess. 

Therefore, my guess is that she got a manicure before the dates and all screen caps with her wearing red nail polish can be attributed to HTDs and those where she's wearing no polish (as we have seen on some of the caps) can be attributed to the time in NZ.

Or she changes her nail polish every couple of days and then we are stuffed! :thud

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 am

CyntSaint wrote:Hi everyone. Newbie here Smiley Just wanted to give my input on Richies Screen caps. I think Richie's ski photos could be in NSW. Maybe Perisher, Thredbo or Mount Selwyn. This could be his FD as we have not seen any other SCP that shows his FD. I am also thinking the swimming SCP could be HTD. When more or less would they have been filming these? Although we had cooler days in June, we also had some lovely sunny days here in Perth.

:Welcome

Lovely to have you join us. Yes I am also thinking the ski date is in Aus but it is so hard to tell from such small photos. They need to pan out a bit so we can see the terrain to make our sleuthing easier! 

Also glad you suggested they could have swam in Perth in June - I was once there in late May and it was hot! - definitely swimming weather.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan