SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:31 am

Additionally, and I know I have banged on about this before, in a lot of the remaining screencaps Sam is wearing red nail polish. You will note though that on the ballon/boat and painting she is not. I can't see for the skydiving date as well. This would indicate that they are on a different day and f so possibly tied together
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 am

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself but why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I do think this is a possibility. Particularly if the producers are actively trying to trick everyone. I suppose what I am trying to do (and I suppose others too) is place as much as we can in Australia with the timeframe we have left.

To recap

Ep 7 - group date and Sasha painting date
Ep 8 - Hometown dates ( screencaps for Sasha vineyard, possibly Michael on the Brisbane river/ bridge, Alex surfing, Richie unknown possibly water/spa?)
Ep 9 - final 3 dates in Oz. (Sasha skydiving with Sydney skydiver, Michael white water rafting/spa or aquarium, Richie skiing or water)
Ep 10 - MTP/LCD and FRC

I don't think there is time to give Michael a Single date going by the above meaning that he need to tick off a lot of things if he is F3

I would say we need to wait for Sasha`s second date. Because I doubt that the only thing they are going to do is painting. There need to be more activities on the date.

I agree Natik. There is a screen cap of them on a couch drinking. This could match.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 am

Also we need to remember that Sam Wood changed his style for two of the HTD`s (Heather and Snez). So it`s possible that Sam is going to do the same. Change her clothes for the family dinner.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:35 am

If balloon and painting is same date and sky diving is F3 date then it's done for Sasha isn't it?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:42 am

Goheather wrote:If balloon and painting is same date and sky diving is F3 date then it's done for Sasha isn't it?

I think so - unless there are other screen caps they are keeping hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 am

in_denial wrote:
Goheather wrote:If balloon and painting is same date and sky diving is F3 date then it's done for Sasha isn't it?

I think so - unless there are other screen caps they are keeping hidden.

I guess it's the same for Richie though, if skiing/water happen in F3 date

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:47 am

There is still another screen cap of Richie talking to Sam in a black shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 am

I'm thinking the water with Richie may not be Perth.  It's a bit chilly around that time Low Temperature 9°C 48°F -
High Temperature 17°C 63°F
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:53 am

I think to say we only have up until f3 we have to place all of Michael's sc's in Sydney or Brisbane - it's hard to make all of those fit with no single date. I don't know where they would be in that natural looking spa in NSW? Maybe whitewater rafting at Barrington Tops is close enough to catch a helicopter

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:I'm thinking the water with Richie may not be Perth.  It's a bit chilly around that time Low Temperature 9°C 48°F -

Are there any natural hot tubs like that are the oz ski fields? If so, then the black shirt could be evening part of that date and that only takes Richie to F3

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:01 am

Goheather wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I'm thinking the water with Richie may not be Perth.  It's a bit chilly around that time Low Temperature 9°C 48°F -

Are there any natural hot tubs like that are the oz ski fields? If so, then the black shirt could be evening part of that date and that only takes Richie to F3

I can't think of anything in NSW, to go into natural water this time of year as it looks like Richie is in would be more like natural hot springs which are in abundance in New Zealand

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 am

I thoroughly enjoyed catching up here this morning. Great sleuthing everyone!

clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan