SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 24 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by joshfan Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
EmmK wrote:Because it's not a vineyard. How does this look like a vineyard? there are no grapes. It's probably Sasha's hometown.
It's Winter time. Wouldn't be grapes. And if not a vineyard it is definitely an orchard of some sort. The reason it was tied into vineyard was because of it being spoiled by DM that they went to a vineyard in NZ. We know now what it is b/c of previews.

I think they are at the Centennial vineyards in Bowral, NSW (sasha's hometown). it is a popular wedding venue TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 3806527698

joshfan

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:12 am

Is Centennial hilly enough?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:00 am

Got a question for those in the know as my head is spinning with all these hotspring pics, BUT:

I believe that we have the pics of Richie in the snow/skiing. I am seeing that there are similiarities with that sc and the ones of Mt. Ruapehu Alpine Lifts in New Zealand. There are lifts that look exactly as the background ones in the sc.

http://www.mtruapehu.com/

Also, the Hot Springs, the Spa Thermal Park at Lake Taupo really looks like it could be the springs that Sam and Richie are at.

I understand that it may all be a done deal, but something nags at me about it.

What do we KNOW about Michael's sc's so far?

We have a picnic, and a bridge...could that not be for his HTD?
We have river rafting....could that not be his FD.

If that is the case for both of them, then, IMO Michael MAY not be the F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:09 am

We think the bridge is Michael's HTD since it looks like the bridge in Brisbane where he is from. For the other? I am not so sure b/c he may actually get a SD and we haven't seen it in the previews. Not sure...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:32 am

iamreal2u wrote:Where is she looking.  Cheeky old woman..
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Screen22

Definitely the most fun and funny date EVER!... It made me laugh so hard!...spitcoffee cantstopl TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 3806527698
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:We think the bridge is Michael's HTD since it looks like the bridge in Brisbane where he is from. For the other? I am not so sure b/c he may actually get a SD and we haven't seen it in the previews. Not sure...
Yes and the foliage sub tropical.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Got a question for those in the know as my head is spinning with all these hotspring pics, BUT:

I believe that we have the pics of Richie in the snow/skiing.  I am seeing that there are similiarities with that sc and the ones of Mt. Ruapehu Alpine Lifts in New Zealand.  There are lifts that look exactly as the background ones in the sc.  

Also, the Hot Springs, the Spa Thermal Park at Lake Taupo really looks like it could be the springs that Sam and Richie are at.  

If that is the case for both of them, then, IMO  Michael MAY not be the F2.

Aunties Love and @AllAboutLove. Do we know if snow was even falling in Oz and NZ in those first two weeks of July? This could give us a clue? Yes?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:38 am

Here's the snow fall for Perisher for example
http://www.onthesnow.com.au/australia/perisher/historical-snowfall.html
And NZ The Whakapapa (which I don't even know if they are close to Auckland?
http://www.onthesnow.com.au/oceania/whakapapa/historical-snowfall.html?q=base
From the screencaps the snow doesn't look man made and definitely looks like it had just/was falling because is was covering the foliage.

I'm going out now and don't have time to drill down. Sorry
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:02 am

Not much snow first 2 weeks of July at Perisher - none at all between 3rd and 11th July. I think if it is in Australia it is unlikely to be out of NSW so NZ looking much more likely.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:20 am

romance realist wrote:Not much snow first 2 weeks of July at Perisher - none at all between 3rd and 11th July. I think if it is in Australia it is unlikely to be out of NSW so NZ looking much more likely.

I was thinking the same
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:26 am

Sundy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Got a question for those in the know as my head is spinning with all these hotspring pics, BUT:

I believe that we have the pics of Richie in the snow/skiing.  I am seeing that there are similiarities with that sc and the ones of Mt. Ruapehu Alpine Lifts in New Zealand.  There are lifts that look exactly as the background ones in the sc.  

If that is the case for both of them, then, IMO  Michael MAY not be the F2.

Aunties Love and @AllAboutLove. Do we know if snow was even falling in Oz and NZ in those first two weeks of July?  This could give us a clue? Yes?

It's likely that the helicopter Michael is in took him to white water rafting destination. There is nowhere to go whitewater rafting close to Sydney and if going to possible destinations in NSW they are quite a way so more likely to catch a plane than a helicopter. I think white water rafting is more a NZ thing to do than in NSW but it's still possible. The photo of Michael having dinner at an aquarium is more likely I think part of a FD or if it's a SD it has to happen next episode right?
There was snow at Thredbo and Perisher in July this year just not great (never really is) in the earlier part of July.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:30 am

We had some fantastic snow dumps in early July! It was an amazing start to the ski season. 

There are lots of thermal springs around Taupo if they were at one the Ruapehu ski fields. I can't imagine that they would have headed down to the southern ski fields so my bet would be that they went to either Whakapapa or Turoa.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan