SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 am

Sams outfit is different but looks like sashas coat is the same in ?air ballon and in the shot where they are sitting down and sam is drinking wine...

Goheather

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 am

He has his hand on her shoulder as if he's consoling her. It does look like they are up in a hot air balloon by the background! Great job everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 am

AEF wrote:Ok then we might be back to sasha in f2

Michael has rafting, spa, aquarium,bridge and possibly picnic left.
Richie has skiing, water and couch left from memory
Sasha skydiving (confirm Sydney) winery (looking like HTD) sitting down and boat

Who knows. The interesting thing was the only thing tying Sasha to NZ was the winery
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:13 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:Oh sorry guys I forgot this one

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 22 A781a6b747d17ef1d6b32e3bbb40a630

This is a sticker. I don't know where it's from. Could be the sky diving but that would make it two outfits
I remember Sasha wearing that black shirt and leather jacket on their ID epi 3. Could it be from that?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 am

Just a question, but do we know where in NZ they are having the LCD's/MTP? I am working on something but there are a few loose ends right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question, but do we know where in NZ they are having the LCD's/MTP?  I am working on something but there are a few loose ends right now.
Apparently Auckland and Waineke island?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:39 am

Goheather wrote:Still there seems like there is now nothing tying sasha to NZ

I thought the F3 are given 'daring' type dates. Such as the sky diving. I thought we found out the F3 aren't in NZ?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 am

Goheather wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question, but do we know where in NZ they are having the LCD's/MTP?  I am working on something but there are a few loose ends right now.
Apparently Auckland and Waineke island?
TY thanks

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 am

atem wrote:
Goheather wrote:Still there seems like there is now nothing tying sasha to NZ

I thought the F3 are given 'daring' type dates.  Such as the sky diving.  I thought we found out the F3 aren't in NZ?
Correct, so if I am understanding things right;

HTD's in Aussie;

we have Sasha getting the vineyard
Alex getting the boogie/surfing
Michael getting the bridge in the background

FD's in Aussie we have;

Sasha - skydiving
Michael - white water rafting??

Now with Richie, I tend to believe that he is actually getting the skiing for his LCD. I am working on something that could prove this point but still don't know right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 am

Sorry to be a pain guys but what does LCD stand for again?

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Last Chance Date = LCD
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Thankyou Smiley

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan