SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:04 am

AEF wrote:The skydiving that Sasha looks like it's at Picton at the Hunter Valley so the vineyards screencaps could also be from there. The murky water shot with Richie really does not fit - if it's not on his ht but water would be fairly cold then alternate I think is a Victorian hot spring if we think skiing is at Hotham or New Zealand?    
I think picton is in the opposite direction from hunter valley?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:24 am

Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:Currently sleuthing hot springs for michaels screen shot http://www.nzhotpools.co.nz/

Wow there are so many. I think it is more likely that that screenshot is NZ to be truthful

The show will be over before you find all of New Zealand's pools! We have hot springs everywhere! I might be able to guess if I saw a wider seen shot - some are very distinct.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 am

ok no worries Sundy. Given they would fly to Perisher there is no reason it could have just as easily been Hotham, are there any murky water hot springs around there?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:31 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:Currently sleuthing hot springs for michaels screen shot http://www.nzhotpools.co.nz/

Wow there are so many. I think it is more likely that that screenshot is NZ to be truthful

The show will be over before you find all of New Zealand's pools! We have hot springs everywhere! I might be able to guess if I saw a wider seen shot - some are very distinct.
It's been narrowed down to Auckland, Waineke I think?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:13 am

I think the only hot springs in Victoria are The Peninsula.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 am

Goheather wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:

It's been narrowed down to Auckland, Waineke I think?

Hmmm... Don't know of any thermal springs on Waiheke Is but there definitely are some on Great Barrier Island. It's absolutely gorgeous there and the perfect place for a date. It's not far from Waiheke and if they are travelling by helicopter it would be a breeze to get there.

Also on a different note - when I had another look at the screen caps I looked again at the one of Sasha and Sam on what everyone thinks is a boat. My first thought was actually hot air balloon. Although it would be pretty mean of her to make the guy who's scared of heights to jump off a cliff, skydive and go up in an hot air balloon. Talk about putting everything on the line for love!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:35 am

Sundy wrote:I think the only hot springs in Victoria are The Peninsula.
Interestingly, sam is from the Mornington peninsula

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 am

Well that's nowhere near Hotham right so doubtful then the Richie in murky water is from Victoria so it's unlikely from his fd which leaves his ht or new Zealand?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 am

I think I've found something. Screencap from HTD. Sam's wearing the same outfit as seen in the winery screencap with Sasha. RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 1B5D5B99-1BF5-494F-95EE-7C0DDBF0461F

Can someone confirm. We may have cracked it

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:14 am

Sundy wrote:I think I've found something. Screencap from meet the parents. Sam's wearing the same outfit as seen in the winery screencap with Sasha. RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 1B5D5B99-1BF5-494F-95EE-7C0DDBF0461F

Can someone confirm. We may have cracked it

Yes good job! It fits with the screencaps with Sasha and the vineyards. clapping!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 am

^^ Is this HTD or MTP?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Is this HTD or MTP?

HTD ad for next Thursday
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan