SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:56 am

Waiheke Island NZ requires a boat trip to get there. Do we know if they stayed on the island? Could the boat screencap be them either arriving or leaving? Does it look like Sam's nose is red in that screencap to anyone else l, like she had been crying, or am I just imagining it?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:12 am

Sundy wrote:Waiheke Island NZ requires a boat trip to get there. Do we know if they stayed on the island?  Could the boat screencap be them either arriving or leaving?  Does it look like Sam's nose is red in that screencap to anyone else l, like she had been crying, or am I just imagining it?
I think it would be red just from being on the boat depending on the weather?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Well, that sucks that both guys weren't cut on the 2 on 1 date. I'm totally confused as to how the breakdown goes for tonight's episode. I guess two get cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Bringing this here.
F3 FDs are in Australia.
Only F2 go to New Zealand. for MTP, LCD, and FRC

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As her big decision looms, Sam takes the three remaining Bachelors on single dates they will never forget. Later, Sam says goodbye to someone unexpected during the toughest rose ceremony so far.
Episode 10: Sam and the final two Bachelors head on an overseas adventure of epic proportions. Plus, to help make her final decision, she introduces each Bachelor to her family. Will Sam finally find love?

F3 FDs = Sasha, Michael, and Richie.
... Sasha = Skydiving?
... Michael = Whitewater rafting?
... Richie = Skiing?

So maybe just MTP and LCDs and FRC in New Zealand?
... Based on # of s/caps I'd guess Sasha and Michael F2 in NZ.
... Sasha has s/cap walking in vineyard so likely in Waiheke and maybe LCD?
... Michael's LCD may be him on picnic with Sam?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:30 pm

What is so epic about walking around the vineyards and having a picnic.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this here.
F3 FDs are in Australia.
Only F2 go to New Zealand. for MTP, LCD, and FRC

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As her big decision looms, Sam takes the three remaining Bachelors on single dates they will never forget. Later, Sam says goodbye to someone unexpected during the toughest rose ceremony so far.
Episode 10: Sam and the final two Bachelors head on an overseas adventure of epic proportions. Plus, to help make her final decision, she introduces each Bachelor to her family. Will Sam finally find love?

F3 FDs = Sasha, Michael, and Richie.
... Sasha = Skydiving?
... Michael = Whitewater rafting?
... Richie = Skiing?

So maybe just MTP and LCDs and FRC in New Zealand?
... Based on # of s/caps I'd guess Sasha and Michael F2 in NZ.
... Sasha has s/cap walking in vineyard so likely in Waiheke and maybe LCD?
... Michael's LCD may be him on picnic with Sam?

What is so epic about walking around the vineyards and having a picnic.  
Haha.
Nothing epic about it, imo, especially since it is dead winter and that vineyard is deadsville.
But this show is known to use words that are meaningless. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Oh the plot thickens. How exciting. Do we know if Michael actually gets a single date before the F3 episode
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh the plot thickens. How exciting. Do we know if Michael actually gets a single date before the F3 episode
Episode 7 speculated to be his SD.
And then Ep 8 F4 HTDS, Ep 9 F3 FDs, and Ep 10 MTP/LCD/FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Thanks AAL. So I'm guessing if he does have a single date it's the aquarium and something else. That schedule is jam packed. I will relook over the extended promo with fresh eyes now. I think we can safely say that the adrenalin dates that pointed us to NZ in the first place are all NSW.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Sundy wrote:Thanks AAL. So I'm guessing if he does have a single date it's the aquarium and something else.  That schedule is jam packed. I will relook over the extended promo with fresh eyes now. I think we can safely say that the adrenalin dates that pointed us to NZ in the first place are all NSW.

Good luck! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Michael's s/caps.

Either Michael's SD or FD?
= Michael likely gets SD in Episode 7 (so we should have preview this week at end of Ep 6 on Thursday)
If any of these s/caps are shown in preview for Ep 7 then we can confirm if SD or FD and which is which.
Sundy wrote:I think this jacket Sam is wearing is the same in these pictures
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 5745A729-1CC4-4ED7-AB74-CD23AAA26269
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 21fd549a5a7bdd2817bfa9dee7dfaeb0
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 2a4e40722210fb736cd44cf97bc8de52
And the terrain looks the same in these
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 EEC88763-D297-4318-AA0A-FCAF47F37A7DTeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Cce4cd8710fd5945e751bb4d7dac270e
Picnic = SD, FD, or ?

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Ee001d1315d693f829ccdb06217884e9
Michael HTD = Brisbane bridge behind him

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 F7542dbf645705dd911298526fa2768b
In water (Either FD or SD?)

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 487a6f81374606fe8b64330e2b422f65
[b]Aquarium = SD (Sydney) or FD (New Zealand)
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

I need a second pair of eyes. The picnic screencap. The rocks in the background, do they have water running down them?  If so that would lead to water. Is it possible (other than the change of clothes) that this is the second half of the water rafting date?

Secondly. The spa/water cap. There is graffiti behind Michael. Is this possible that it is a public bathing area somewhere. Similar to the Bondi one?  I know they have them in Sydney but are they popular elsewhere? http://www.sydney.com/things-to-do/beach-lifestyle/outdoor-pools

I think Richie's snow screencap is my Hotham. I can't place anything else of his. And Sash, well we know he is in the final two so I'm not not currently sleuthing this
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:21 am

Did they show any screencaps from LCD for Sam Woods season? Don't remember.....

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan